Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

Oh? We are doing both Plus and original versions? Ouchie, I miscalculated that xD

Guess I'll get the gold one.

Alright Satoshi, you can sit as king of this PP already.

:awesome:

I wish, but I can't :/ I don't have the Plus versions Platted :/

I kinda thought they would be substituable :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Yes, this is what I like to see in a thread like this (Project Platinum). Something that truly requires every list, even if they're simply ports, different regions, or enhanced versions. Otherwise, you haven't actually finished the series imo.

I don't have any of these games, but I'd like to see this idea used in more PP threads.

Yes, this is what I like to see in a thread like this (Project Platinum). Something that truly requires every list, even if they're simply ports, different regions, or enhanced versions. Otherwise, you haven't actually finished the series imo.

I don't have any of these games, but I'd like to see this idea used in more PP threads.

it is in both first existing PP the same xD . in nep you have to play original and the vita ports , and in MG you have to play vita + ps3+ps4 versions xD ,

ON topic , i only have a trophy , so im only at Potion Brewer . but maybe soon a Plat

Yes, this is what I like to see in a thread like this (Project Platinum). Something that truly requires every list, even if they're simply ports, different regions, 

I get what you mean, but... :D

completing the same games with different region trophy lists will not get you any points. 

It was not actually exactly correct statement xD

Man trying to quote people is throwing me all over the place lol. Here are my replies:

@Edunstar + zadorvp I mentioned this in the PP questions thread: I honestly didn't know there was a waiting list. I apologize if this seemed rather rushed and didn't wait until Zone Hunter's approval. Also Edunstar you have been added.

@NetEntity in the Hyperdimension PP there are both versions of the games (Hyperdimension Neptunia and ReBirth;1 are generally the same game, but one is for the vita), so why not have both the normal and the plus versions? 

@Satoshi you've been added

@Minene Uryuu you've been added.

• Like 1

That makes me an Alchemy Apprentice  :D I have the Rorona plat on ps3.

**added**

I have the plats for Totori and Meruru, this might give me some motivation to go back and get Rorona

**added**

I'll join, don't own any of the games yet but I'm gonna go out and buy the trilogy soon!

Awesome! Let me know when you have popped one bronze trophy so that I can add you to the list asap :)

Edited by GarciaFever

One question, to participate we have to reach platinum level? 

I'm interested in platinum an Atelier game and if after that everything goes right probably a trilogy.

But I don't think that I'll platinum the whole series, there's a problem with that?

To participate, you just have to get 1 trophy in any atelier game. Also, this is just a fun event that anyone can try out for. You don't have to platinum the whole series if you don't want to.