Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

Just now, Edunstar84 said:

Wth? How did I miss that...I guess I got to read gamefaqs ag...was it in the "read before you post" thread? I admittedly never read those.

Lol that's ok. Apparently there are also other people that keep asking the same question in regards on how to get them.

On 23.04.2017 at 10:56 PM, eigen-space said:

For me, its:

Rorona > Ayesha > Meruru > Escha & Logy > Sophie > Totori > Shallie >= Firis

Totori is too low, but solid list overall. The series seems to be deteriorating, like a corpse.

Random rant: I really want to get back into series, but after finishing Meruru Plus for the first time I had quite a lot distractions in life so decided to put it on hold until I get Dusk Trilogy Plus games on sale (still waiting for Ayesha Plus for more than a year...). Kinda hoping for "Big-in-japan" sale in summer.

Surprised there is no Meruru (Plus) guide though. Gonna be a pain getting back into NG+ to get the plat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-26 at 9:41 AM, BLKChaosDragon said:

Thats me finished Firis. So Im once again a sage. Yay? lol. In any event im still sorta surprise to see no one else has done them all yet. This series as a whole is really easy *shrugs* 

Atelier Firis is beautiful *-* I love my little friend:

Atelier2.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 3:41 PM, BLKChaosDragon said:

Thats me finished Firis. So Im once again a sage. Yay? lol. In any event im still sorta surprise to see no one else has done them all yet. This series as a whole is really easy *shrugs* 

Have you played Ayesha Plus yet? Still trying to figure out the alchemy system, and all I have left is to synth the ultimate items. This will be my first and last atelier. No amount of moe will ever get me to go back to the series.

Edited by Edunstar84

6 hours ago, MiAnVaSa007 said:

Which Atelier game would I like to start with? But it's my first Atelier game and i have only a PSVITA.

This is only my opinion, but I wouldn't start with the ones, which have extra trophies. They may be difficult for a newcomer. Trust me, I started with Ayesha Plus, and I totally regret it. The alchemy system is NOT friendly to newcomers. Took me the 3rd playthrough to really  grasp it. 

I heard Sophie's pretty easy.

On 02/06/2017 at 3:38 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Some of us do not particularly fancy playing the same game more times =D

I thought this site loved stacking, i.e Sound shapes lol, jk. I get it, a lot don't want to deal with the tedium. Still, couldn't hurt just asking :).

On 02/06/2017 at 4:24 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Have you played Ayesha Plus yet? Still trying to figure out the alchemy system, and all I have left is to synth the ultimate items. This will be my first and last atelier. No amount of moe will ever get me to go back to the series.

Yeah, Finished em all. Im not sure if I can help with that. I thought the process was rather simple, just getting them to  a higher quality was tough. Though, I'm sorry to hear that you've come to dislike your first experience. Strangely, I find the Moe a rather Bizarre aspect to say the least, it wasn't really a focus in the PS2 games at least from what i remember, times a changing, I guess.

10 hours ago, MiAnVaSa007 said:

Which Atelier game would I like to start with? But it's my first Atelier game and i have only a PSVITA.

Like the others have said, Sophie, Probably.

Edited by BLKChaosDragon

On 5/26/2017 at 6:41 AM, BLKChaosDragon said:

In any event im still sorta surprise to see no one else has done them all yet. This series as a whole is really easy *shrugs* 

I'm (slowly) working towards completing them all right now. I played Rorona plus first, so it makes the original version seem pretty terrible in comparison. Usually, I can only play for a few hours before I feel like quitting and doing something else. I'm still determined to platinum them all, though.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@Cave_Johnson_ Congrats on becoming the first person to reach the platinum rank.

Thanks, but I'm actually the second person:

On 5/26/2017 at 6:41 AM, BLKChaosDragon said:

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Now onto Kiseki :awesome: 

I'll be playing Zero as soon as the fan translation comes out. There's actually an early version of it that was leaked, but it didn't even go through editing (or something like that), so I'd rather wait. I might as well get the Evo version soon though, since I'll probably play it after finishing the original version at least once.