Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

10 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I finally got my hands on Atelier Escha & Logy! It's almost impossible to get it in germany right now (except for a price that's too high).

Really? (and I thought I live in a third world country..). Anyway, good luck with this one. It wasn't that good as Arland games, but you should like it.

26 minutes ago, Neku-tan said:

Really? (and I thought I live in a third world country..). Anyway, good luck with this one. It wasn't that good as Arland games, but you should like it.

They pulled the game from all stores, I don't know why. Every other game of the whole series is still available.

Had to try my luck with Gamestop or ebay and found it monday on ebay.

I will probably still enjoy it, I'm just a sucker for the Atelier games from their beautiful artwork to the cute characters and cool gameplay.

1 hour ago, acasser said:

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as an "Alchemy Apprentice", as I have the platinum trophy for the original Atelier Rorona.

You've been added.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the plat for Atelier Escha & Logy, that makes 4 plats and gets me promoted to Alchemy Artisan :)

Very beatiful game (like all Atelier games), but it was my least favourite so far. I couldn't get into it like I did with the ones before. Escha, on the other hand, has the best design from all main characters (for me at least ). Trophy-wise, it was really easy, if not the easiest Atelier game I played.

I already have the next one (Atelier Shallie), but I want to play some other things first.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I just got the plat for Atelier Escha & Logy, that makes 4 plats and gets me promoted to Alchemy Artisan :)

Very beatiful game (like all Atelier games), but it was my least favourite so far. I couldn't get into it like I did with the ones before. Escha, on the other hand, has the best design from all main characters (for me at least ). Trophy-wise, it was really easy, if not the easiest Atelier game I played.

I already have the next one (Atelier Shallie), but I want to play some other things first.

You've been promoted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@IntroPhenom I see that you've started one of them. Did you want me to add you into the list, or wait until you have one of them platinumed?

Thoughtful of you to notice.  :) No reason to wait, I guess.  Please do add me in.  It will probably take me a long time to complete this game, and the others, too, but I intend to.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay folks. Its hard being half dead 99% of the time.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/atelier-lydie-suelle-launches-march-27-north-america-march-30-europe

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and Switch, and for PC via Steam on March 27, 2018 in North America and March 30 in Europe, Koei Tecmo announced.

Get hyped or try to  Hmm, I'll see if i can try and get it done.

Oh and @GarciaFever We now get Ranked down. Whenever you get the time... No rush of course :P.

On 18/11/2017 at 3:12 PM, BLKChaosDragon said:

Sorry for the delay folks. Its hard being half dead 99% of the time.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/atelier-lydie-suelle-launches-march-27-north-america-march-30-europe

Get hyped or try to  Hmm, I'll see if i can try and get it done.

Oh and @GarciaFever We now get Ranked down. Whenever you get the time... No rush of course :P.

I won't change the ranks until the day that it gets released. So if you somehow get the Japanese version done, then that's ok. However, I might just change up the list so as to make it easier for everyone to reach plat rank.

• 1 month later...

Not getting a new rank (not for a long while) but wanted to inform you guys that I completed my fifth Atelier game and also my 40th plat :)

#40: Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea

Another beautiful game in the series, but I'm really happy the next games have only one main character.

Nothing else to say about this game. Except for Jurie being the most beautiful character in the whole series.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Beautiful milestone 1f605.png

I don't care that much about milestones (as you can probably see from my other milestones), but the Atelier games had a special place in my heart since the PS2 era. That's why #40 and probably #50 have to be atelier games. 

Edited by Kurorac

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

41 minutes ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Good riddance. The people who don't like it can just import. Oh, wait...

...What? So removing player choice is a good thing? 

No. No. No. I don't think so, not only that there was a lack of transparency from KT also, they should have stated this from the onset....This is an absolute joke.

Friken hell, I'd thought the day would come when I'd use this phrase. No dub no buy and I'm done with this series and it really hurts to say that, being a fan since Iris back on PS2.

@GarciaFever Can you please take me off this. I'm done.

• Like 1