Project Platinum: Atelier

GarciaFever

Heya, could you sign me up? 

As sage for now. I'll have shalle plus done when that comes out.

Thanks

WOW, someone did all Ateliers! Congratulations! 

Very nice. You are the first (and the only) person that has earned all Atelier platinums... until I decide to update the thread soon so as to include Atelier Firis muahahahaha  :devil:.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

I'm an Alchemy Artisan (for now). I have platinumed Rorona plus, Ayesha plus, Escha and Logy plus, Shallie, and Sophie.

I just started Totori plus again, and I'm enjoying it a lot more than the first time I played it. I'll probably platinum it this time.

You've been added.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why would PC block you from getting all Plats? Get them for Vita :D

Haha I do plan to get Shallie Plus next month. But Sophie en Firis are exactly the same as there big console versions. I liked to play the older plus versions because they mostly did have some extra added content and characters to use. But who knows, maybe someday I get them also for the vita but not that soonish probably.

Still need to play sophie on the PS4 (bought it at release) but I rather wait for the PC version and let my pc get the taste of the cute girls in Atelier...

Reminds me I still have to play Rorona Plus which is installed my Vita :P

Signing in. And already as an Alchemy Master... B)

Atelier Rorona - :platinum:

Atelier Rorona Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Totori - :platinum:

Atelier Totori Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Meruru - :platinum:

Atelier Meruru Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Ayesha - :platinum:

Atelier Ayesha Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Escha & Logy - :platinum:

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus - :S (haven't released in BR Store yet...)

Atelier Shallie - 0% (I will start this next January)

Atelier Sophie - :unsure: (haven't released in BR Store yet - at least isn't a Vita game...)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoaoQuique said:

Signing in. And already as an Alchemy Master... B)

Atelier Rorona - :platinum:

Atelier Rorona Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Totori - :platinum:

Atelier Totori Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Meruru - :platinum:

Atelier Meruru Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Ayesha - :platinum:

Atelier Ayesha Plus - :platinum:

Atelier Escha & Logy - :platinum:

Atelier Escha & Logy Plus - :S (haven't released in BR Store yet...)

Atelier Shallie - 0% (I will start this next January)

Atelier Sophie - :unsure: (haven't released in BR Store yet - at least isn't a Vita game...)

Damn so close to 10,000 trophies! Have you thought about what to get for that milestone?

Also, you've been added

52 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn so close to 10,000 trophies! Have you thought about what to get for that milestone?

Also, you've been added

Yeah. Megadimension Neptunia VII's Platinum will be my 10.000th trophy (and also my 140th Platinum - I have 137, but Rayman Legends and Project DIVA X are ready to plat' too - and the trophy which will lead me to Lv. 40)

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this has been said here before but I'll spread the word nevertheless. ( also I apologize I know this isn't quite the appropriate thread for this, rather than in its own topic/subsection)

The Costume and Shalle Music DLC is free for the first 4 weeks, make sure to download it now or later. Or at least keep it on your download history, if you plan on getting the game at a later date.

In other news the game in itself plays fine, the trailers don't really do it justice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLKChaosDragon said:

I'm not sure if this has been said here before but I'll spread the word nevertheless. ( also I apologize I know this isn't quite the appropriate thread for this, rather than in its own topic/subsection)

The Costume and Shalle Music DLC is free for the first 4 weeks, make sure to download it now or later. Or at least keep it on your download history, if you plan on getting the game at a later date.

In other news the game in itself plays fine, the trailers don't really do it justice.

That's ok. This thread has been pretty quiet lately, so any news regarding the Atelier series is greatly appreciated :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLKChaosDragon said:

One thing to note is that the music DLC is 1.8GB; I could barely fit it on my memory card. It doesn't seem to have any music from Atelier Sophie, which is a bit disappointing, but it's definitely worth downloading since it's free.

The costumes don't take up much space, and I really like the ones for Shallistera and Shallotte:

Spoiler

tB26Qv1.jpg

NuLT66B.jpg

I already posted these in the Vita screenshot thread, but whatever

• Like 1

Double post I guess. I'm rather slow atm lol. You guys probably already seen this but I'll still put up anyway.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/01/26/atelier-firis-alchemist-mysterious-journey/

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/atelier-firis-details-synthesis-system-pre-order-bonuses-announced

New Trailer as in the links above

Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey is now available for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in Japan, and will launch for PlayStation 4, PS Vita, and PC on March 7 in North America and March 10 in Europe.
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2017/01/atelier-firis-details-synthesis-system-pre-order-bonuses-announced#f5tc157kWiV3kkJK.99

There's honestly quite a lot coming out in the first quarter, I sorta feel overwhelmed lol. Still, lookin forward to this.