Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Completed Galaxy War Silver Cup and unlocked all characters. I did all ``Use that character vs that character`` Trophies. used all Big Bang Attacks. Collected 80% of titles and Lost a battle without landing a single attack.

Now I only have three Galaxy War Cups to beat and Complete the collection and Collect all Assist Phrases left.

• Like 2

So I started playing Jojo's Bizare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, and I don't know what to think of the game since I have never watched the anime or read the manga. All of these things like Dual Heart Attack and stuff just seems completely lost to me. The good thing is that i'm just randomly unlocking trophies, and all i'm doing is S-Ranking the missions (as per the guide's assistance), and just mashing the :square: button with an added :l1: + :r1: here and there :awesome:.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

So I only have 2 chapters left in Story Mode, and i'm making awesome progress! With under 9 hours of getting over 50% of the trophies, I might just beat @jem's fastest platinum time lol :awesome:

Please do. I did my run without prep and have been thinking of beating my time during winter break. My current time can be easily beaten with the right motivation/preparation.

Well this is great. I pick another game where the online is dead, and sure enough I have to make a damn gaming session because of the fucking online trophies. @jem yeah I definitely didn't beat your time for fastest achiever, not only because of online, but because I thought that the Jojolities that I needed to get were 100 in total. Dammit to hell!

3 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

@jem I got the platinum for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, so I will take another emblem please :D

6th place isn't too bad. You should've asked me to help you with the online. I was home last night and could've used my PS4. I got lucky and found someone online, but I guess less people would be on now.

2 minutes ago, jem said:

6th place isn't too bad. You should've asked me to help you with the online. I was home last night and could've used my PS4. I got lucky and found someone online, but I guess less people would be on now.

I could have, but then I would still need 2 more players for the fight in a 4-player battle.

1 hour ago, jem said:

You can do that with only two people though. Just fight with a CPU partner.

Damn. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I started J-Stars Victory, and i'm getting all of the onlinr trophies first. I don't know anything on what to do, and i'm so confused! Shit is getting crazy, and I do not want to hurt one of my waifus lol.

3 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Damn. Oh well nothing I can do about it now.

I started J-Stars Victory, and i'm getting all of the onlinr trophies first. I don't know anything on what to do, and i'm so confused! Shit is getting crazy, and I do not want to hurt one of my waifus lol.

Yeah, the fighting style on that game is weird. I'm glad that you seem to be plowing through the Shonen Jump games. It gives me some competition. :giggle:

I finally finished Asgard, both anime and in game. I also got the Alberich trophy after unlocking all of the God Warriors. I hope to get Poseidon done throughout the next week.

Ok now I thought that the battles were decent when I was playing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, but in J-Stars, a majority of the battles are pure bullshit! According to the guide, it says that I should use Luffy on count that he is somewhat overpowered, but I am getting my ass handed to me by fucking Arale and that fucking guy with the green track suit and pink hair! Road to Victory is looking more like the Road to Getting Rekt.

Ladies and gentlemen, today, I will share with you my success story in Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul.

As mentioned before, Gold God Shaka is extremely OP. I beat God Survival on my first try. BUT THEN! Then came Big Bang Survival, a 12-man onslaught of fiendish foes that can each take out half of your health in seconds if not careful. After losing several times, I finally got a good strategy going and was slowly getting by. At the halfway point, Shaka would be at full health, only to be demolished two or three fights later.

For hours I tried, and with each attempt, my techniques sharpened. On my seventh try, I was slaughtering everyone. Eight fights in, I thought to myself, "This is it! This is the one!". Then came the final four fights, fights against fellow Gold God Saints. I got absolutely demolished. My roommate came up to me and said, "This is your last try before you need to get off the TV."

I was defeated. I didn't even want to try again at that point, but for whatever reason, I did. I stumbled through the first fight, making many mistakes and losing two thirds of my health in the process. The next fight, I was down to about 20%. My health slowly chipped down, and I went into the sixth fight with about 5% health left. I sadly turned to my roommate and said, "Well, you'll get the TV real soon."

But something odd happened that fight. Try as he may, my opponent was unable to hit me. I got a perfect win but was so in a panic that I didn't get the health bonus. My next fight was against God Shiryu. Halfway through the fight, I missed my R2 triangle, and Shiryu ran straight up to me. This was it. BUT! Shiryu just stood there. It was like he was telling me, "THIS IS YOUR TIME!" I seized the opportunity and defeated him with another perfect.

God Seiya was next.One attack away from death, Seiya comboed me, and my health bar vanished almost instantly. I fell to the ground, and right before I put down my controller, I realized something. There was no K.O. on the screen. My health bar was empty, but it was still flashing. I was alive! I got up and defeated Seiya without another scratch.

Three fights to go, a small crowd gathered around me as I survived two more fights (one of them being another perfect). One opponent left: Gold God Shaka. I didn't get the health bonus in the 11th fight, so a single punch could kill me. My roommate who had been watching from the beginning kept saying, "There's no way! How are you still alive?!" Little by little, I whittled away at Shaka's health. He guarded a lot, and I barely evaded a few of his attacks. It was a long battle, but in the end, I got yet another perfect and screamed into the heavens. As applause boomed throughout the room, a trophy appeared: Is this...a Big Bang!?

18 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Ok now I thought that the battles were decent when I was playing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven, but in J-Stars, a majority of the battles are pure bullshit! According to the guide, it says that I should use Luffy on count that he is somewhat overpowered, but I am getting my ass handed to me by fucking Arale and that fucking guy with the green track suit and pink hair! Road to Victory is looking more like the Road to Getting Rekt.

Yeah, the fighting system is J-Stars is highly unbalanced. I used Luffy for story and Raoh for other modes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jem said:

Ladies and gentlemen, today, I will share with you my success story in Saint Seiya: Soldiers Soul.

As mentioned before, Gold God Shaka is extremely OP. I beat God Survival on my first try. BUT THEN! Then came Big Bang Survival, a 12-man onslaught of fiendish foes that can each take out half of your health in seconds if not careful. After losing several times, I finally got a good strategy going and was slowly getting by. At the halfway point, Shaka would be at full health, only to be demolished two or three fights later.

For hours I tried, and with each attempt, my techniques sharpened. On my seventh try, I was slaughtering everyone. Eight fights in, I thought to myself, "This is it! This is the one!". Then came the final four fights, fights against fellow Gold God Saints. I got absolutely demolished. My roommate came up to me and said, "This is your last try before you need to get off the TV."

I was defeated. I didn't even want to try again at that point, but for whatever reason, I did. I stumbled through the first fight, making many mistakes and losing two thirds of my health in the process. The next fight, I was down to about 20%. My health slowly chipped down, and I went into the sixth fight with about 5% health left. I sadly turned to my roommate and said, "Well, you'll get the TV real soon."

But something odd happened that fight. Try as he may, my opponent was unable to hit me. I got a perfect win but was so in a panic that I didn't get the health bonus. My next fight was against God Shiryu. Halfway through the fight, I missed my R2 triangle, and Shiryu ran straight up to me. This was it. BUT! Shiryu just stood there. It was like he was telling me, "THIS IS YOUR TIME!" I seized the opportunity and defeated him with another perfect.

God Seiya was next.One attack away from death, Seiya comboed me, and my health bar vanished almost instantly. I fell to the ground, and right before I put down my controller, I realized something. There was no K.O. on the screen. My health bar was empty, but it was still flashing. I was alive! I got up and defeated Seiya without another scratch.

Three fights to go, a small crowd gathered around me as I survived two more fights (one of them being another perfect). One opponent left: Gold God Shaka. I didn't get the health bonus in the 11th fight, so a single punch could kill me. My roommate who had been watching from the beginning kept saying, "There's no way! How are you still alive?!" Little by little, I whittled away at Shaka's health. He guarded a lot, and I barely evaded a few of his attacks. It was a long battle, but in the end, I got yet another perfect and screamed into the heavens. As applause boomed throughout the room, a trophy appeared: Is this...a Big Bang!?

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Damn I can't believe you "glitched out" and managed to win with next to no health! I applaud you with that effort though :yay:. The survival was the difficult part of the whole game. I think I just kept using Andromeda and his long-distance chain attacks, along with his spammable Big Bangs.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jem said:

I remember that happen to me in BS and SS, i think that glitch is a play on ``8th Sense``.

• Like 1

J-Stars: So I finally Finished Road to Victory. So far most of the characters are decent, but I can't believe they nerfed Madara's Meteors no Jutsu! It looks so damn small compared to the anime version. Also, I kind of wished they added his ultimate Susanoo form as an ultimate as well.Speaking of Madara, most of the time he just stood there like a fucking palm tree just waiting for a breeze to roll by. Even when I figured out that you could actually make him move and do something, the fucker keeps dying on me.

I'm just glad that I didn't also have to complete the side challenges for certain battles. Having to win a full battle without using allies would have been painful to do. Now all I have to do is complete J-Adventure, which shouldn't be too difficult, and the platinum is mine.

Oh and what the hell does Luckyman do? he is by far the worst character, and his moves are so telegraphed that it's not even funny.

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

J-Stars: So I finally Finished Road to Victory. So far most of the characters are decent, but I can't believe they nerfed Madara's Meteors no Jutsu! It looks so damn small compared to the anime version. Also, I kind of wished they added his ultimate Susanoo form as an ultimate as well.Speaking of Madara, most of the time he just stood there like a fucking palm tree just waiting for a breeze to roll by. Even when I figured out that you could actually make him move and do something, the fucker keeps dying on me.

I'm just glad that I didn't also have to complete the side challenges for certain battles. Having to win a full battle without using allies would have been painful to do. Now all I have to do is complete J-Adventure, which shouldn't be too difficult, and the platinum is mine.

Oh and what the hell does Luckyman do? he is by far the worst character, and his moves are so telegraphed that it's not even funny.

There are some characters in J-Stars that are simply taboo to use. Luckyman is definitely one of them.

In other news, I finished silver galaxy war last night. Onto gold!

26 minutes ago, jem said:

There are some characters in J-Stars that are simply taboo to use. Luckyman is definitely one of them.

In other news, I finished silver galaxy war last night. Onto gold!

Yeah Gintama is also another one not to use. Fucking useless guy getting pushed around by Boa Hancock.

It took all week, but I finally completed all 48 galaxy wars! I'm about halfway done the normal version of Battle of Gold, and in the meantime, I'm slowly watching the Poseidon Arc. At the rate I'm going, I hope to be done Soldier's Soul by the end of the month.

After some fun at the beach, I returned to Saint Seiya Dimension to end Galaxy Wars once and for all!. Now I only have to grind Assist Phrases and Money, but which to go for first? Money? or Assist Phrases?... Hopefully I have the plat by October 13.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

After some fun at the beach, I returned to Saint Seiya Dimension to end Galaxy Wars once and for all!. Now I only have to grind Assist Phrases and Money, but which to go for first? Money? or Assist Phrases?... Hopefully I have the plat by October 13.

You're getting close! Definitely go for assist phrases first, but let me know if you find an easy way to get money (other than just farming S-Ranks).

• Like 1