Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Halfway there on the Assist Phrases Hunt, The Guide recommend God Cloth Gemini Saga and I used God Cloth Sagittarius Aiolos(So Far I haven't lost a fight in Battle of Gold (Another) while playing as him)

• Like 2

@jem while on my assist phrases hunt i come across assist phrases that ``assist`` with money, I only got 2 of 4 assist with money assist phrases that together add 50% more money, If I`am not wrong. all 4 together add 100% more money(S = 10%. M = 20%. L = 30%. XL = 40%).

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

I finished the first arc in J-Stars. It sucks that I can't automatically use Luffy in the rest of the arcs until way later in the game.

I feel the same way. only that I used Goku in that mode however :ninja:

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

@jem while on my assist phrases hunt i come across assist phrases that ``assist`` with money, I only got 2 of 4 assist with money assist phrases that together add 50% more money, If I`am not wrong. all 4 together add 100% more money(S = 10%. M = 20%. L = 30%. XL = 40%).

Oh, neat. That'll sure be useful later.

I finally finished the main Saint Seiya anime, meaning that the Poseidon Arc and all trophies associated with it are completed. I'm thinking about just playing the Hades Arc blind since I kind of want to finish this game soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I Completed the History of the Holy Wars. now to hunt the last 30/29 or so number of assist phrases.

Do you know how many assist phrases exactly are in Another Battle of Gold? I don't want to miss anything before starting it.

9 hours ago, jem said:

Do you know how many assist phrases exactly are in Another Battle of Gold? I don't want to miss anything before starting it.

57 assist phrases and like DB Xenoverse it`s random.

• Like 1

J-Stars: 3 adventure arcs down, 1 more to go. If only I can just avoid some of the battles. Also @Leon Castle you were right when it came to using Goku. However, he isn't as fast at combos as Luffy is. Every time I try to start his :circle: combo, there is a chance that he will miss the initial hit, leaving me wide open.

• Like 2

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: only 20 assist phrases left. That guide on Steam about `` I Can Hear Them All... Their Voices, Cheering Me On!`` was the best help regarding this Trophy.

40 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

3 adventure arcs

What adventure arcs do you have left? I can recommend ones I used in them before Goku joined

42 minutes ago, GarciaFever said:

you were right when it came to using Goku. However, he isn't as fast at combos as Luffy is. Every time I try to start his :circle: combo, there is a chance that he will miss the initial hit, leaving me wide open

I mostly used his :square: combo and :r2:(dash) and Super Spirit Bomb (:r3:) and Sometimes Turn Super Saiyan. but then again I only used Luffy two times.

By way. I used Lala as Support(She can heal)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: only 20 assist phrases left. That guide on Steam about `` I Can Hear Them All... Their Voices, Cheering Me On!`` was the best help regarding this Trophy.

What adventure arcs do you have left? I can recommend ones I used in them before Goku joined

I mostly used his :square: combo and :r2:(dash) and Super Spirit Bomb (:r3:) and Sometimes Turn Super Saiyan. but then again I only used Luffy two times.

By way. I used Lala as Support(She can heal)

All I have left is Ichigo's arc. And with Goku, with most of the J-cards equipped that gives my characters +attack, I can get the opponent down to roughly 40% health, and that's if they are not using any J-cards as well.

As for DBZ: Battle of Z, I only need 3 cards lefts until I get the platinum.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Ichigo's arc

I used Ichigo, He has a One Hit Kill(can Backfire) move (:r3:). He`s the fastest of the three characters in his arc, Not very sure if His Hollow Mask Power up his Attacks or not

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: only 3 assist phrases left.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I used Ichigo, He has a One Hit Kill(can Backfire) move (:r3:). He`s the fastest of the three characters in his arc, Not very sure if His Hollow Mask Power up his Attacks or not

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: only 3 assist phrases left.

Yeah I noticed that when I used it once. It is good, but too much risk. So for the time being I will use his normal combos. Also, Kilua is decent, but the framerate between his lightning combo that stuns and the next attack doesn't keep the character stunned for too long, so it is hard to continue chaining like I wanted to.

Edited by GarciaFever

(Bows before Miro the Scorpio Gold Saint) ``Thank you Shishou!`` That said I have the last Saint Seiya Soldiers Series Platinum

1Laf5352.png

:platinum:#86 Ultimate Soldiers' Soul

11th Oct 2017

It is the updated version to Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers, It`s the first Saint Seiya game to have Asgard Arc and Soul of Gold(God Cloths only, There`s no God Rode Odin Aiolia or Loki)

I liked that Cosmic K.O.

Spoiler

God Rode Odin Aiolia

latest?cb=20150828163512&path-prefix=es

Loki

3018996968959f640d214b2721b49b1b5db80b6b

This is what a Omega Saint is

maxresdefault.jpg

Like Dragon Ball`s Super Saiyan 4, Omega Cloth Saints is Anime only(unlike Super Saiyan 4 however, Omega Cloth Saints have never been in a Game)

One day I hope to find that Saint Seiya Warriors game so I can get that Ikki Emblem

Fun Fact: the Saint Emblems is of the Leo Gold Saint Aiolia and Future Leo Gold Saint Ikki(in his Phoenix Cloth)

• Like 2

On 10/11/2017 at 5:07 PM, Leon Castle said:

(Bows before Miro the Scorpio Gold Saint) ``Thank you Shishou!`` That said I have the last Saint Seiya Soldiers Series Platinum

1Laf5352.png

:platinum:#86 Ultimate Soldiers' Soul

11th Oct 2017

Congratulations! Not only are you now an Omega Saint (I still haven't changed that yet), but you're also now tied for second in the PP! You're now only one plat away from Platinum. What are you planning to go for next?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jem said:

but you're also now tied for second in the PP! You're now only one plat away from Platinum. What are you planning to go for next?

After SAO Re: Hollow Fragment, Cyberdimension, IA/VT Colorful, Mary Skelter: Nightmares and the last two LEGO Games, I think I`am going to go for Dragon Quest Heroes I and Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 and start saving Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi for 10,000 Milestone(Why Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi and not Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z? Because I like the one that yells it better then the one that just says it). I plan to ``JUMP`` over that rank and go to Waifu Rank instead.

2 hours ago, jem said:

Congratulations! Not only are you now an Omega Saint (I still haven't changed that yet)

Thank you :), You don`t mind me calling it Gold Saint until you change it?

I also been Reading a Shonen JUMP Manga(one of few that keeps It`s Status as a Shonen JUMP Manga in the west) Nisekoi, It`s very Funny.

• Like 1