Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

awesome how you did get almost all the emblems fit the Manga/Anime they was based on 1f44d.png, you can still rename Omega Saint to Gold Saint.

Well, I did do some research on each series at least. I can change it if it's inaccurate.

I'm watching Dragon Ball Kai right now in order to watch Dragon Ball Super after that and to refresh my memory of everything that happened in DBZ (full on nostalgia mode ?).

I want to also play some DB games alongside and as I haven't played any I wanted to ask with which game I should start?

7 hours ago, Kurorac said:

I'm watching Dragon Ball Kai right now in order to watch Dragon Ball Super after that and to refresh my memory of everything that happened in DBZ (full on nostalgia mode 1f601.png).

I want to also play some DB games alongside and as I haven't played any I wanted to ask with which game I should start?

Ease in with Budokai HD Collection. It's by far the easiest DBZ plat and is one of the better DBZ games in my opinion.

• Like 3

Update on DBZ: Battle of Z - FINALLY I GOT PORUNGA'S WISH CARD!!!

Now instead of getting 3750 PP at the end of Mission 33 when the bar is full, I get just over 22000 PP thanks to Porunga, and the Experience Training Lv. 3 card. Also, I only need about 12 more cards left for the plat.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

Update #2 on DBZ: Battle of Z - Only need 9 more cards, and just under 3 hours until I reach the platinum. Sucks that I need to wait until the golden week lineup ends so that the cards renew.

The lengths some DBZ games go to to increase your playtime are borderline disgusting. Congrats on basically having the plat though.

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I returned to where I left off in the Sanctuary arc(and S-Rank any Battle I did not get a S-Rank on) The SS version of Sanctuary arc was better then BS version.

Spoiler

Saga just killed himself with a Round Staff. It kinda makes me want to watch the Anime to See if he pulled the Round Staff in His Heart instead of touching his Chest with it like the game showed

That God Warrior Thor was HUGE

maxresdefault.jpg

I Cleared Asgard arc too(did Cleared all challenges too and might have forgotten to get all Three S-Ranks on One Fight)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maurowho said:

I only have the Ultimate ninja storm 3 plat but im thinking about buying the ultimate ninja storm legacy collection to get all the other plats.

https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/maurowho.png

You've been added! I'd say the legacy collection is worth it (unless you're like me, who only wanted Storm).

14 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I returned to where I left off in the Sanctuary arc(and S-Rank any Battle I did not get a S-Rank on) The SS version of Sanctuary arc was better then BS version.

Reveal hidden contents

Saga just killed himself with a Round Staff. It kinda makes me want to watch the Anime to See if he pulled the Round Staff in His Heart instead of touching his Chest with it like the game showed

That God Warrior Thor was HUGE

maxresdefault.jpg

I Cleared Asgard arc too(did Cleared all challenges too and might have forgotten to get all Three S-Ranks on One Fight)

Spoiler

It's been a while since I've seen that part of the anime, but I'm 99% sure Saga indeed stabs himself with the staff.

I finished Sanctuary myself last night. I just have a few S Ranks to go. I'm not sure how much I want to proceed after that. Even though I'm 80 episodes into the anime, I'm still fairly early on in Asgard (I love how the game tries to pretend the first 40ish episodes didn't happen).

• Like 1

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I Cleared the Poseidon arc with All S-Ranks and Cleared all Challenges. Now Only Hades Arc remains.

I`am Half way there to get all God Cloth Gold Saints

Spoiler

Those are the God Cloth Gold Saints by way

latest?cb=20150828185115

It looks my best character to use in survival mode(BS) did not work to use in survival mode(SS)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I Cleared the Poseidon arc with All S-Ranks and Cleared all Challenges. Now Only Hades Arc remains.

I`am Half way there to get all God Cloth Gold Saints

Reveal hidden contents

Those are the God Cloth Gold Saints by way

latest?cb=20150828185115

It looks my best character to use in survival mode(BS) did not work to use in survival mode(SS)

Who're you using for survival mode? Right now, I'm using God Cloth Shura for the battle modes, but I bet there are much better characters to use (Shun in particular seems OP).

Rather than do story mode, I'm doing a bunch of miscellaneous stuff while watching the anime (currently roughly halfway through Asgard). I unlocked all of the God Cloth Gold Saints, beat survival with Jabu and Ichi, and beat most of the bronze galaxy battles. I can tell there's going to be a lot of grinding involved in platting this game, but that just means I have plenty of time to finish the anime.

1 hour ago, jem said:

Who're you using for survival mode? Right now, I'm using God Cloth Shura for the battle modes, but I bet there are much better characters to use (Shun in particular seems OP).

I tried God Cloth Saga and I`am going to try God Cloth Mu and Deathmask. God Cloth Trap Shun is my last resort for Survival Mode. for Galaxy War Mode Shaina(:bronze: Rank only) and God Cloth Seiya(For all types of battle ex. Down to 3) and Whatever Cloth with Another Dimension

9 hours ago, jem said:

Rather than do story mode, I'm doing a bunch of miscellaneous stuff while watching the anime (currently roughly halfway through Asgard). I unlocked all of the God Cloth Gold Saints, beat survival with Jabu and Ichi, and beat most of the bronze galaxy battles. I can tell there's going to be a lot of grinding involved in platting this game, but that just means I have plenty of time to finish the anime.

Asgard? I thought you was at Hades Arc by now(the Anime)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jem said:

I have about 25 episodes left of the anime, which most likely ends with Asgard. Everything after that is a set of OVA series.

It ends with Poseidon arc.

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I Cleared the Hades Arc and 100% Legend of Cosmo with All S-Ranks

I Cleared Legend Survival Class with God Cloth Shun, i did not see how God Cloth Shun was better then Let`s say Gold Cloth Shun as the :triangle: and the :square: combo is the same. I try the other Shuns tomorrow to see I`am right or the Guide is.

• Like 2

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: Cleared Survival mode with Shun(does not matter which Cloth as all have same combo). only thing a God Cloth is good in Survival mode is the ``True``/``Divine`` Version of their Big Bang attack which can be hard to pull off

Have almost unlocked all Saints, I plan to Unlock them in a order like this

:bronze: Saint

:silver: Saint

:gold: Saint

:platinum::bronze: Saint

:platinum::gold: Saint

*:platinum: is God Cloth

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

It ends with Poseidon arc.

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul: I Cleared the Hades Arc and 100% Legend of Cosmo with All S-Ranks

I Cleared Legend Survival Class with God Cloth Shun, i did not see how God Cloth Shun was better then Let`s say Gold Cloth Shun as the :triangle: and the :square: combo is the same. I try the other Shuns tomorrow to see I`am right or the Guide is.

Are you sure? Unless the Poseidon Arc is only around 10 episodes, I don't see it fitting into the anime. Either that, or my episode count is off.

Shun does seem to be OP, but I'm still going with God Cloth Shura for now. I've beaten half of Survival Mode and all of the Bronze Galaxy Battles (with half of Silver done too). I'm starting to run into characters I haven't seen yet, so it's about time to marathon more of the anime.

3 minutes ago, jem said:

Are you sure? Unless the Poseidon Arc is only around 10 episodes, I don't see it fitting into the anime. Either that, or my episode count is off.

I used wikipedia to find that out. Episode 100 to 114 is Poseidon Arc.

• Like 1