Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

Just now, GarciaFever said:

@jem12345 I noticed in the statistics that you have a rank called Medaka's Disciple. What is that, and how can I get that title? Because I can't find it in the opening post. Either that, or i'm really blind

That's the upcoming double bronze rank.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:25 PM, jem12345 said:

I watched three episodes of Medaka Box, and it's pretty good so far. To keep everyone's rank relatively similar, I'm going to make Medaka the double bronze rank instead of my original plan. The new rank we'll be called Medaka's Disciple and will be earned when having at least one more platinum than required for the plat rank. That way, the proportions for the first cycle will be exactly the same as those of the second cycle.

Update:

I got Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection 1S8d4dd8.png(one of four ready to plat confirmed)

To get Cell Jr. took me hours, damn RNG, I meet Dr.Gero many times, Frieza one time and Cell one time(I did fight him long before today) then Dabura the Devil King two times before I found a sure way to get Piccolo then I lost one time and won the next fight, It`s not easy playing as Gohan at times.

next to plat all four Naruto games and Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

• Like 1

oh k i'll shut up now lol.

Btw, Naruto UNS is not too bad .However, it sucks that the substitution so garbage. I can't even substitute when I try mashing the block buttons. I should be accustomed seeing as this is the first in the quadrilogy, but damn I didn't know it was this bad.

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

Update:

I got Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection 1S8d4dd8.png(one of four ready to plat confirmed)

To get Cell Jr. took me hours, damn RNG, I meet Dr.Gero many times, Frieza one time and Cell one time(I did fight him long before today) then Dabura the Devil King two times before I found a sure way to get Piccolo then I lost one time and won the next fight, It`s not easy playing as Gohan at times.

next to plat all four Naruto games and Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Congrats! So out of the games you prepped earlier, the only new game you're platting is Raging Blast, correct?

20 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Congrats! So out of the games you prepped earlier, the only new game you're platting is Raging Blast, correct?

Thank you :D and Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm so Half Right Half Wrong

4 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@jem Finally I managed to platinum Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, thus bringing me back to getting all Naruto games done... with the exception of getting the PS4 versions done, but that will come within less than a month or so.

Congrats! With that, you're now officially Spirit of the Saint of Saviors!

The new update is here! Here's a rundown of what changed:

1. We now have double ranks, meaning the top four ranks stack on top of the plat rank (for example, I'm a Super Galactic Trophy Assassin, so I have a plat and silver rank).
  2. This also means that while most people haven't changed ranks, many have went from bronze to silver or silver to gold.
  3. Medaka's Disciple is now the official double bronze rank, earned by getting a single platinum more than what is required for Star Pupil.
  4. The Hokage Emblem has been changed.
  5. There is now a Challenges section with three new emblems. I bet some of you have at least one of these already, but rather than search through all of your profiles again, people need to notify me this time if they have earned the emblem.

That's it for now. The Statistics page has been updated, but the one on the General Leaderboard will take another day or two. Please be patient.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jem said:

Congrats! With that, you're now officially Spirit of the Saint of Saviors!

The new update is here! Here's a rundown of what changed:

1. We now have double ranks, meaning the top four ranks stack on top of the plat rank (for example, I'm a Super Galactic Trophy Assassin, so I have a plat and silver rank).
  2. This also means that while most people haven't changed ranks, many have went from bronze to silver or silver to gold.
  3. Medaka's Disciple is now the official double bronze rank, earned by getting a single platinum more than what is required for Star Pupil.
  4. The Hokage Emblem has been changed.
  5. There is now a Challenges section with three new emblems. I bet some of you have at least one of these already, but rather than search through all of your profiles again, people need to notify me this time if they have earned the emblem.

That's it for now. The Statistics page has been updated, but the one on the General Leaderboard will take another day or two. Please be patient.

*squeals in glee just like Timmy Turner's dad*

I can't believe I got the first new Naruto emblem, AND managed to get promoted too :D.

Also, I like the new emblems and rankings. This will definitely motivate me to aim for that double plat rank. @jem you better watch out, I might just pass you in terms of total emblem count lol :awesome:

EDIT: I noticed that there is an emblem for getting in the top 50 fastest times, but does that also count for the bonus games, or just those needed in upgrading to a higher rank?

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

*squeals in glee just like Timmy Turner's dad*

I can't believe I got the first new Naruto emblem, AND managed to get promoted too :D.

Also, I like the new emblems and rankings. This will definitely motivate me to aim for that double plat rank. @jem you better watch out, I might just pass you in terms of total emblem count lol :awesome:

EDIT: I noticed that there is an emblem for getting in the top 50 fastest times, but does that also count for the bonus games, or just those needed in upgrading to a higher rank?

I'm glad to see you motivated, but you're 100 years too early to pass me!

All Challenge Emblems can be earned with bonus games.

I'm nearly done DBX (just four skills to go!). After that, I may marathon the rest of Saint Seiya in hopes of starting the games already.

• Like 1

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Genin Training Arc and I was disappointed that the Zurbaua and Haku part of the Arc was removed. for some reason this game Reminds me of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 then it does of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

There Could be a Rain Day Challenge.

• Like 3

I also started working on Naruto Storm. Its the first Naruto game i've played. I have yet to finish watching Shipuden so i was waiting for the right moment to start. 

Only need to finish 1 more mission to complete all flashback mission. I'm liking this game quite a bit. Hoping the next Naruto games will be even more fun.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

@jem in that case, I will also get another emblem for the To LOVEる-とらぶる- ダークネス トゥループリンセス 

I got 39th place in the fastest achievers list.

Congrats! You've been updated. Your average rarity is finally less than 10% behind mine. I'll need to fix that. :devil:

16 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Genin Training Arc and I was disappointed that the Zurbaua and Haku part of the Arc was removed. for some reason this game Reminds me of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3 then it does of the Ultimate Ninja Storm series.

There Could be a Rain Day Challenge.

What would the Rain Day Challenge be? I wouldn't give an emblem simply for setting up one game, but maybe for five or more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jem said:

What would the Rain Day Challenge be? I wouldn't give an emblem simply for setting up one game, but maybe for five or more.

As the Admin is a Dragon, Let`s say Seven Games :awesome:

Spoiler

xenoverse_2_Dragon_Balls.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jem said:

Nice idea! I hope I can still prep seven games. ^-^'

and this Guy could be the emblem

Spoiler

DBGT-Episode61-OmegaShenron.jpg?type=w2

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Chunin Exam Arc and it was nice to how Naruto meet Pervy Sage and that Gamabunta Boss Fight was interesting(Nope I did not watch the Anime before at least not to that point in Story and I forget what point I stopped in the Story and Ultimate Ninja Storm series is the Filler-Free version of the Anime anyway). I`am done with the  ``Finish Him/Her`` Trophies. the Jutsu Clash was very cool(I did that with Kakashi VS Sasuke)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

and this Guy could be the emblem

Reveal hidden contents

DBGT-Episode61-OmegaShenron.jpg?type=w2

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Chunin Exam Arc and it was nice to how Naruto meet Pervy Sage and that Gamabunta Boss Fight was interesting(Nope I did not watch the Anime before at least not to that point in Story and I forget what point I stopped in the Story and Ultimate Ninja Storm series is the Filler-Free version of the Anime anyway). I`am done with the  ``Finish Him/Her`` Trophies. the Jutsu Clash was very cool(I did that with Kakashi VS Sasuke)

Sorry, no GT in this PP. :P

Yeah, I played Storm 3 and 4 without watching the anime that far, so I can safely say that the story in the Storm games is very detailed and one of the best parts of each game. It's pretty impressive.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jem said:

Sorry, no GT in this PP. :P

Very well then. How about Super`s Dragon Warrior who has Fire Breath and is more Dragon-Like and Canon?

Spoiler

350?cb=20170710161604

19 minutes ago, jem said:

Yeah, I played Storm 3 and 4 without watching the anime that far, so I can safely say that the story in the Storm games is very detailed and one of the best parts of each game. It's pretty impressive.

It`s like the Manga but with the Voices of the Anime. I played the Saint Seiya games without Watching the Anime or Reading the manga too(Same case with Dragon Ball but I readed the Majin Buu Saga part of the Manga before I started on the PS3 Games and that was long before PS3 came out)

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Very well then. How about Super`s Dragon Warrior who has Fire Breath and is more Dragon-Like and Canon?

Reveal hidden contents

350?cb=20170710161604

It`s like the Manga but with the Voices of the Anime. I played the Saint Seiya games without Watching the Anime or Reading the manga too(Same case with Dragon Ball but I readed the Majin Buu Saga part of the Manga before I started on the PS3 Games and that was long before PS3 came out)

Please, we all know that if the emblem is going to be dragon related, it will either have Shenron, Porunga, or Super Shenron. If you don't know who the last one is:

Spoiler

Image result for super shenron

Edited by GarciaFever

Progress on Battle of z:

Fuck my life. I missed getting Porunga's Wish card, and I only needed like 30000 more PP. Now I need to wait roughly 3 more weeks for the shit to appear.

Trophy-wise: i am less than 5 hours away from the 50-hour trophy, and need 12 more cards.

This is more fucking boring than watching SpongeBob trying to pass Boating School.

13 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

@jem

I remember you saying something like Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 was one of your top 2 games.

Would you mind explaining why?

First off, it was top 20. It's still amazing though, and to see why, read this excerpt from my trophy checklist (which I should really update):

Spoiler

Here it is! The Manliest Game of All Time 2, THE EPIC CONCLUSION! This game took everything in the first game and made it incredibly better. First, they nearly tripled the list of playable characters. Then, nearly all of them got dream modes that actually showed the backstory of each character. Rin and Bat even dreamt about going back and time and saving their past selves. It was incredible to learn more about the story, whether it was filler or not (I honestly don’t know for sure). Legend mode is also one linear story instead of the same story from eight different perspectives. Not only that, but even the minor villains of the story show up in the earlier levels of the game. The creators of this game paid very close attention to detail, at least in the first half. The second half of the story felt a little off, but that’s likely because the anime has some variations from the manga. Even though there was only one path in Legend Mode this time around, it was a lot longer with a whopping 36 levels with an average of at least five cut scenes a level. I will admit, the cut scenes got rather excessive at times, but looking back, they really added a lot to the game. Once again, the music was outstanding with some new soundtracks tossed in.

The only “bad” thing about this game is that you can’t farm enemies, making 100,000 kills a decently-sized grind. Not to worry though, because you can just spam OP Kaioh and get about 6K kills an hour when he’s at max stats. Ken’s Rage 2 was my backup 100th plat in case Omega Quintet didn’t work out, but luckily, I was able to plat it early. I know $50 is a steep price to pay for a 4-year-old game, but if you’re as much of a fan of the series as I am, you won’t regret it. With dozens of hours of game play and much original content, you will surely get your money’s worth.

12 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Please, we all know that if the emblem is going to be dragon related, it will either have Shenron, Porunga, or Super Shenron. If you don't know who the last one is:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for super shenron

Shenron would be too obvious. :giggle:

6 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Progress on Battle of z:

Fuck my life. I missed getting Porunga's Wish card, and I only needed like 30000 more PP. Now I need to wait roughly 3 more weeks for the shit to appear.

Trophy-wise: i am less than 5 hours away from the 50-hour trophy, and need 12 more cards.

This is more fucking boring than watching SpongeBob trying to pass Boating School.

Just enter a level with a long time limit with a powered up Broly and come back every 10-15 minutes.