Project Platinum Plus: Shonen Jump - Original

jemmie

How about the Rain Day Challenge goes like this:

Cell has taken all seven Dragon Balls to get pay back for being left out of DB Super and Frieza getting his Golden From or He just acts all High and Mighty and Will give the Challenger the Dragon Balls if He/She makes seven Shonen Jump Games(can be a Filler game with Plat) ready to plat.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170122140705

Just now, Leon Castle said:

How about the Rain Day Challenge goes like this:

Cell has taken all seven Dragon Balls to get pay back for being left out of DB Super and Frieza getting his Golden From or He just acts all High and Mighty and Will give the Challenger the Dragon Balls if He/She makes seven Shonen Jump Games(can be a Filler game with Plat) ready to plat.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20170122140705

That's cool, except I haven't watched Super yet, so thanks for the spoiler. :/

Spoiler

No, but seriously, that's a good idea. I'll name the emblem Cell Games.

• Like 1

Here`s some news of the two new Shonen Jump Action games: Gintama Ranbu(Used to be Called Gintama: Project Last Game) and Hokuto ga Gotoku

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/gintama-project-last-game-officially-titled-gintama-ranbu-adds-shinpachi-kagura

http://gematsu.com/2017/09/hokuto-ga-gotoku-details-yuria-shin-kisana-jagure-kyouou

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Leaf Destruction Arc and with that I can proudly say I have deleted every Tailed Beast ever.

Reveal hidden contents

5226112-tailed+beast.jpg

Most people would stop at defeating them. You took the extra mile and completely removed them from existence. Nice job.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Leaf Destruction Arc and with that I can proudly say I have deleted every Tailed Beast ever.

Reveal hidden contents

5226112-tailed+beast.jpg

How can you delete them from UNS1 if all of them aren't introduced yet lol :awesome:

• Like 1

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Tsunade Search Arc. that fight against Manda was amazing.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150131221107

For some reason I can`t seem to Succeed to Attack an opponent with a Supportive Extra Hit. Sure that you have to sent the opponent in air or flying but that damn R1 won't appear. it does appear... then COM opponent use Supportive Extra Hit on me

5 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

How can you delete them from UNS1 if all of them aren't introduced yet lol :awesome:

UNS1: One-Tailed Beast. UNS2: Eight-Tailed Beast. UNS3: Two-Tailed Beast to Seven-Tailed Beast and Nine-Tailed Beast. UNS4: Ten-Tailed Beast.

That`s what I meant by deleted every Tailed Beast ever

5 hours ago, jem said:

Most people would stop at defeating them. You took the extra mile and completely removed them from existence. Nice job.

Hehehe... Wait a Minute if I completely removed Kurama from existence. Don`t that mean I have De-Powered Naruto?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Tsunade Search Arc. that fight against Manda was amazing.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20150131221107

For some reason I can`t seem to Succeed to Attack an opponent with a Supportive Extra Hit. Sure that you have to sent the opponent in air or flying but that damn R1 won't appear. it does appear... then COM opponent use Supportive Extra Hit on me

UNS1: One-Tailed Beast. UNS2: Eight-Tailed Beast. UNS3: Two-Tailed Beast to Seven-Tailed Beast and Nine-Tailed Beast. UNS4: Ten-Tailed Beast.

That`s what I meant by deleted every Tailed Beast ever

Hehehe... Wait a Minute if I completely removed Kurama from existence. Don`t that mean I have De-Powered Naruto?

There is an easy way to get the supportive extra hit. Pick Sasuke (his first outfit), and, while holding the stick either left or right, press :circle: about 5 or 6 times. That should net you the supportive, and the trophy.

Also, after looking at your profile, you haven't deleted the tailed beasts. Hell, until you get the platinum on the rest of the games, you haven't even scratched them lol.

Edited by GarciaFever

7 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

There is an easy way to get the supportive extra hit. Pick Sasuke (his first outfit), and, while holding the stick either left or right, press :circle: about 5 or 6 times. That should net you the supportive, and the trophy.

Thank You, Now I got it.

Final Progress on Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm: I competed the Chasing Sasuke Arc.

640?cb=20150222045618

The First Naruto VS Sasuke Battle

Spoiler

The True First Naruto VS Sasuke Battle was in the flashback of the Last Naruto VS Sasuke Battle in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

All I have left now is some missions(and use the money to buy the last Ultimate Jutsu Movies I need)

• Like 1

45dcf4bdc47a8874cbcc603765550424b319b6bf

Naruto Rain Day or as I decided to name it: The Legacy of Naruto Uzumaki the Seventh Hokage

40-platinum.png

1. 1S9f1fbe.png Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
  2. 1Sdf3308.pngNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. 1S6946ec.png Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  4. 1Sbbad7e.pngNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Series is great as they tell you the Story of Naruto Uzumaki without Filler and as a Fighting game it was very fun(Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is best due to the ability to swap characters during battle.)

That gives me the new Hokage Emblem

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

45dcf4bdc47a8874cbcc603765550424b319b6bf

Naruto Rain Day or as I decided to name it: The Legacy of Naruto Uzumaki the Seventh Hokage

40-platinum.png

1. 1S9f1fbe.png Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
  2. 1Sdf3308.pngNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  3. 1S6946ec.png Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  4. 1Sbbad7e.pngNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Series is great as they tell you the Story of Naruto Uzumaki without Filler and as a Fighting game it was very fun(Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is best due to the ability to swap characters during battle.)

That gives me the new Hokage Emblem

Congrats! Not only did you get Hokage, but you posted just enough and got just enough likes for Explainer of the Unexplainable. Nice job!

All the hype in this thread lately has encouraged me to finally go out and plat DBX, bringing me to 22/29 plats. I'm thinking Storm next, but I haven't decided yet.

• Like 1

So after some INTENSE thinking, I went ahead and bought the game (it turns out it was a lot cheaper than I thought it was). As I'm waiting for the game to download, I'm taking a second look at the trophy list, and it really boggles me that you don't need to complete everything (or so it seems). The completion trophies just stop at 50%. No wonder the plat is so short!

Well, I'm finishing tonight about halfway through the Chunin Exam Arc with a nice stash of trophies. I played the original Storm years ago at my friend's house, but it's been so long that I forgot the mechanics of the game. They're similar yet very different from other Storm games in certain aspects. It's sort of refreshing. The game play is good so far. I just wish the developers kept the Zabuza arc instead of making a bunch of missions about racing through forests and climbing trees. I hope there aren't too many of those as the game progresses (not that they're difficult; just boring).

• Like 2

I'm now about halfway through the story, ending at another FOREST RACE MINI-GAME! Naurto vs Garra is coming up, and if it's anything like the Gamabunta fight, it'll be interesting.

I have most of the finishing trophies. I just need ultimate impact and extra hit. I can tell the extra hit is going to be a struggle, considering I'm using my roommate's PS4, and he only has one controller. I've been going for it most of the morning, but the amount of damage in the extra hit is so minuscule that it's difficult to do it legit. Hopefully I'll get lucky sometime in the missions to come.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, jem said:

Congrats! Not only did you get Hokage, but you posted just enough and got just enough likes for Explainer of the Unexplainable. Nice job!

Thank you, being a Explainer of the Unexplainable was fun so I think do that to every Shonen Jump Game that I play in the Future too

17 hours ago, jem said:

All the hype in this thread lately has encouraged me to finally go out and plat DBX, bringing me to 22/29 plats. I'm thinking Storm next, but I haven't decided yet.

Good Job Assassin ?

10 hours ago, jem said:

Well, I'm finishing tonight about halfway through the Chunin Exam Arc with a nice stash of trophies. I played the original Storm years ago at my friend's house, but it's been so long that I forgot the mechanics of the game. They're similar yet very different from other Storm games in certain aspects. It's sort of refreshing. The game play is good so far. I just wish the developers kept the Zabuza arc instead of making a bunch of missions about racing through forests and climbing trees. I hope there aren't too many of those as the game progresses (not that they're difficult; just boring).

To me Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm feeled like Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 Less-characters-edition :awesome:

Fun Fact: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 did not have a Zabuza arc review.

Spoiler

By way There`s a race on climbing trees missions too with Naruto`s Teammates

Edit: Then is Cell Games coming up?

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Thank you, being a Explainer of the Unexplainable was fun so I think do that to every Shonen Jump Game that I play in the Future too

Good Job Assassin 1f44d.png

To me Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm feeled like Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3 Less-characters-edition :awesome:

Fun Fact: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 did not have a Zabuza arc review.

Reveal hidden contents

By way There`s a race on climbing trees missions too with Naruto`s Teammates

Edit: Then is Cell Games coming up?

Spoiler

I already did it. At least there was a legitimate fight afterwards.

As soon as @xZoneHunter makes the emblem, it'll be up.

20 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Then I need to think which seven SJ games I go with.

Including Storm, I currently have seven main games left. If we factor in new games and possible filler, it's still going to take me over a year to prep seven plats. There's no way I'm getting that emblem. :P

I could make it collective instead of all at once. Hmm...

Edited by jem

3 hours ago, jem said:

I could make it collective instead of all at once. Hmm...

if by collective you mean having prep seven plats by two rounds of Rain Day then I have already won

1. One Piece: Burning Blood

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse

3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

6. J-Stars Victory VS+

7. ToLOVEる ダークネス バトルエクスタシー

8. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast: the Story so far (I can`t call this Progress now can I?)

I have Complete all the Sagas in the Dragon Battle Collection(some of them was on my Boyhood Save and It`s easy to see as Missing Timestamp is from the Time I was a Kid)

I did all Super Battle Trial battles(Some as a kid and the rest last year)

Working on Item Collector(Got a new Item today as I got tried of All Ruined try... 5?) and I hope I don`t have do it in one run... (looks at All Ruined Trophy Guide) that`s a relief. I try the Rocky Land and Planet Namek tomorrow

Edit: Now I know what Missing Timestamp is

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

The story is almost done. I won't have much time for progress tomorrow, but at this rate, I'll almost certainly have the plat within the week.

Fun fact: As Naruto, four shuriken + six full circle combos = exactly enough health left for an extra hit finish.

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

if by collective you mean having prep seven plats by two rounds of Rain Day then I have already won

1. One Piece: Burning Blood

2. Dragon Ball Xenoverse

3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

4. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

5. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

6. J-Stars Victory VS+

7. ToLOVEる ダークネス バトルエクスタシー

8. Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast: the Story so far (I can`t call this Progress now can I?)

I have Complete all the Sagas in the Dragon Battle Collection(some of them was on my Boyhood Save and It`s easy to see as Missing Timestamp is from the Time I was a Kid)

I did all Super Battle Trial battles(Some as a kid and the rest last year)

Working on Item Collector(Got a new Item today as I got tried of All Ruined try... 5?) and I hope I don`t have do it in one run... (looks at All Ruined Trophy Guide) that`s a relief. I try the Rocky Land and Planet Namek tomorrow

Edit: Now I know what Missing Timestamp is

Yep, that's what I meant. I'll add you when I get a chance to update (hopefully tonight).

• Like 1

OH SNAP!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/bandai-namco-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BANDAINAMCOGG/1

There's a whole ton of Shonen Jump games on sale!

For you Saint Seiya fans out there, should I get Soldiers Soul to start after Storm (after finishing the anime of course). I haven't played Brave Soldiers yet, so I'm on the fence.

2 hours ago, jem said:

OH SNAP!

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/bandai-namco-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-BANDAINAMCOGG/1

For you Saint Seiya fans out there, should I get Soldiers Soul to start after Storm (after finishing the anime of course). I haven't played Brave Soldiers yet, so I'm on the fence.

Oh for fuck's sake! I bought J-Stars on PS3 for $50 a few days, and NOW is when the fucking game goes on sale!

8 hours ago, jem said:

OH SNAP!

Forget Brave Soldiers, it's the same game with less characters and worse story mode, only worth it if you're a really big fan.