-BlackStar introduces himself!

BlackStar_CS9

Well, here we are.

Hello everyone, I'm -BlackStar (at least, I often use this name on the web) and my PSN ID is probably the worst one that you've ever seen.

I used PSN Profiles for a looong time but I've never joined the forums until now. 

I love videogames, obviously, (Dark Souls, Mass Effect and action/platform like Ratchet & Clank or Sly Cooper are my favourite games) and music (I listen to metal and...Beatles).

This is probably the most boring, grammatically wrong and banal introduction ever but I've never been good at this.

See ya!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, here we are.

Hello everyone, I'm -BlackStar (at least, I often use this name on the web) and my PSN ID is probably the worst one that you've ever seen.

I used PSN Profiles for a looong time but I've never joined the forums until now. 

I love videogames, obviously, (Dark Souls, Mass Effect and action/platform like Ratchet & Clank or Sly Cooper are my favourite games) and music (I listen to metal and...Beatles).

This is probably the most boring, grammatically wrong and banal introduction ever but I've never been good at this.

See ya!

Welcome to the forum man, and i can see that ID pressing more than a few people's buttons.