If you could pick a single game to come to the Vita

RisingSenpai616

Don't want to seem like a spoilsport or anything, but would Undertale work on consoles? I haven't played the entire game myself, but I've heard stuff about forcing game crashes, forcing game loads, and even hacking the game to get certain things to happen, would that be possible on a console engine? 

Apparently the main reason it hasn't hit consoles is because the software used to create the game is very messily made, making it impossible to just port it over - they'd literally have to re-build the software from the ground up.  99% it'll never hit consoles for this reason, but it would fit right at home on Vita - and could be a great selling point. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned this, but can we get those PS2 classics on Vita? I mean, I'm sure its not possible since its more of an emulation specifically for PS4, but I would love to play the GTA Trilogy, or Dark Cloud games on my Vita. I guess they would have to be actual ports rather than emulation.

Also, now that Stardew Valley is coming to consoles, I think it might be great game to play on the Vita. I've never played but based on what I hear/have seen it seems like a game that would play well on Vita.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'd pick Disgaea 5. I played Disgaea 3 & 4 on Vita and that's where I'm most comfortable playing that series. I just can't see myself sitting in front of my TV doing all the monotonous grinding that comes with Disgaea games. However I could totally do all that grinding on a Vita because I can do it while I'm out and about at work, school, with friends, etc.

It will. :awesome:

It will! :awesome:

Because it's vital :awesome:

Really? I heard that the two screens on the DS are vital for that game because it was built around the DS specifically.

Really? I heard that the two screens on the DS are vital for that game because it was built around the DS specifically.

Yea, they definitely are vital but I believe in Uchi, he trusts his Sony fans and wants to give them 999 as well so... he surely has a concept in mind :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

It will never happen, but a guy can dream.

-Valkyria Chronicles 3 HD - translated

I will get these for the 3DS but since I would rather play on the Vita....

-Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice

-Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse

-Pokemon Sun/Moon

-Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

• Like 1

Ports of Star Ocean: First Departure and Star Ocean: Second Evolution for Vita. Japan already has a Vita port of Star Ocean: Second Evolution, but it's not available in the US.

Second Evolution was confirmed to not come here.

At least in near future.

Persona 3  for Vita, with trophies of course and Shin Megami Tensei IV/IV:Apocalypse.

While I would kill for SMT on proper platform... that's not going to happen :/

• 4 weeks later...