Grimydawg's Giveaway

grimydawg___

Asura's Wrath ( rare - 13.23%)

Walking Dead ( ultra rare - 0.00%)

Wow! You have to admit that you are a luck ba----d!!! Getting the Walking Dead plat as Ultra Rare!!! That will probably be considered the easiest platinum ever......very slick.....very slick.

My hand has been played!

No More Worlds to Conquer

Earn all available Trophies for Call of Duty® Black Ops: Declassified.

Earned by 3 of 1,449 game owners

0.21%

Ultra Rare

MLB 12 The Show (PS3) - Ultra Rare (1.91%)

Jak II - Uncommon (20.40%)

Killzone 3 Multiplayer - Uncommon (21.66%)

Jak III - Uncommon (23.74%)

Congrats Dragon1ninja! It was a helluva race. I only regret that I did not have the resources to get the Walking Dead platinum early on. lol

I do want to ask how on Earth you got over half of the trophies in Assassin's Creed III, started and finished Sound Shapes and started and finished Counter Strike all within around half a day? I just cannot compete against that ever. What is your secret? I need advice as I am determined to one day win this sucker! ;)

To Grimy: Thanks ever so much man for creating this whole competition. It really sucks to come in second place by just 3 points. I am kicking myself for not finishing Golden Abyss three and half hours later. lol Anyway, this whole experience was fun and I just wanted to thank you. It certainly motivated me to finish up lingering games. :D

Finally, what is the prize for second place if I already have a Premium Membership (which I do)?

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1

Congrats Dragon1ninja! It was a helluva race. I only regret that I did not have the resources to get the Walking Dead platinum early on. lol

I do want to ask how on Earth you got over half of the trophies in Assassin's Creed III, started and finished Sound Shapes and started and finished Counter Strike all within around half a day? I just cannot compete against that ever. What is your secret? I need advice as I am determined to one day win this sucker! ;)

To Grimy: Thanks ever so much man for creating this whole competition. It really sucks to come in second place by just 3 points. I am kicking myself for not finishing Golden Abyss three and half hours later. lol Anyway, this whole experience was fun and I just wanted to thank you. It certainly motivated me to finish up lingering games. :D

Finally, what is the prize for second place if I already have a Premium Membership (which I do)?

Nothing for now. I think I can get $10 PSN cards in the future. I know I can get US, but some folks might want it for their respective countries. We got a new winner. Congrats to Dragon1n00bja :)

Edited by grimydawg

I started playing AC3 but I wanted to play it 5 days earlier but I couldn't because I was too busy, I know AC games pretty well so I was able to complete a lot with little trouble. I could get the plat in 2 more days but there wasn't enough time then I saw you had completed a few games and were winning so I loaded up Sound Shapes & CS:GO, very quick and easy games.

Walking Dead I already had 1-4 episodes and decided to plat it once episode 5 was released.

TTT2 was a very rare when I first got it but it changed to rare and I put it down as rare.

Okami was going to be an ultra rare but I decided not to rush it because it was epic.

DBZ collection would've been an ultra too but I it was late getting to me lol

I was going to get a Vita a few months ago and if I did it would've made things easier lol

You're right about this comp, it's good and it motivated me to start my games.

....and thanks dawg lol

• Like 1

I started playing AC3 but I wanted to play it 5 days earlier but I couldn't because I was too busy, I know AC games pretty well so I was able to complete a lot with little trouble. I could get the plat in 2 more days but there wasn't enough time then I saw you had completed a few games and were winning so I loaded up Sound Shapes & CS:GO, very quick and easy games.

Walking Dead I already had 1-4 episodes and decided to plat it once episode 5 was released.

TTT2 was a very rare when I first got it but it changed to rare and I put it down as rare.

Okami was going to be an ultra rare but I decided not to rush it because it was epic.

DBZ collection would've been an ultra too but I it was late getting to me lol

I was going to get a Vita a few months ago and if I did it would've made things easier lol

You're right about this comp, it's good and it motivated me to start my games.

....and thanks dawg lol

Well, nice work. You won fair and square. I screwed myself out of winning since I spent my allotted video game funds on the Black Ops II Hardened Edition and Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified. That's 130 dollars I could have spent getting cheaper games to platinum! :D BTW I don't know how on Earth you suffered through Zumba TWO TIMES!!! I looked at the trophy guide for it, and man that game looked horrible! lol It must have kept you fit though. :P Anyway, it may take me a few months, but I have developed a foolproof strategy, and I will probably try to make a run at this competition one more time. I want to win it for the sake of winning it. After that, I probably won't try again as I would let others have a chance. Take it easy and good luck as you swiftly rise up the leaderboards! :D

Nothing for now. I think I can get $10 PSN cards in the future. I know I can get US, but some folks might want it for their respective countries. We got a new winner. Congrats to Dragon1n00bja :)

Yeah, it sucks as I have just one month left on my subscription. :P Anyway, where on Earth do you find those 10 dollar PSN cards??? I have wanted that amount forever and have only seen it in 20 or 50 dollar denominations.

well I'm quite confident for this month,have like 4-5 very rare/ultra rare games to finish,and 3-4 uncommon/rare games,and when PS+ comes oh my...

Congratz DRAGON1NINJA :)

Well, good luck! I know I won't be competing. :D

well I'm quite confident for this month,have like 4-5 very rare/ultra rare games to finish,and 3-4 uncommon/rare games,and when PS+ comes oh my...

Congratz DRAGON1NINJA :)

Thanks :D Goodluck but don't be so sure... I was sure I was going to win last month and got 2nd.. I almost got 2nd again lol you just don't know what the others will play and can surprise you :P

Well, nice work. You won fair and square. I screwed myself out of winning since I spent my allotted video game funds on the Black Ops II Hardened Edition and Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified. That's 130 dollars I could have spent getting cheaper games to platinum! :D BTW I don't know how on Earth you suffered through Zumba TWO TIMES!!! I looked at the trophy guide for it, and man that game looked horrible! lol It must have kept you fit though. :P Anyway, it may take me a few months, but I have developed a foolproof strategy, and I will probably try to make a run at this competition one more time. I want to win it for the sake of winning it. After that, I probably won't try again as I would let others have a chance. Take it easy and good luck as you swiftly rise up the leaderboards! :D

Yeah, it sucks as I have just one month left on my subscription. :P Anyway, where on Earth do you find those 10 dollar PSN cards??? I have wanted that amount forever and have only seen it in 20 or 50 dollar denominations.

Yeah it was close and I almost didn't load my last 2 games but I'm glad I did :D ..and it was Quijabone who did Zumba twice and is now doing his 2nd Brink, I guess he likes double plats :ninja:

Edited by DRAGON1NINJA

Thanks :D Goodluck but don't be so sure... I was sure I was going to win last month and got 2nd.. I almost got 2nd again lol you just don't know what the others will play and can surprise you :P

Yeah it was close and I almost didn't load my last 2 games but I'm glad I did :D ..and it was Quijabone who did Zumba twice and is now doing his 2nd Brink, I guess he likes double plats :ninja:

:facepalm: How silly of me....I got so used to looking at both of your trophy lists, that obviously I got confused. :blush: lol

Grimy, I just thought I would give my feedback for this whole competition. First of all, I think you have found THE perfect method. I think the point system is fair and balanced. The only thing that I would suggest you add is the ability to earn points for getting PSN games 100%. Maybe the points awarded based on first the rarest trophy in the list of the PSN game, and to qualify, naturally you must have gotten the last trophy for the 100% in the month you are in the competition. Other than that addition. Everything truly is finally perfected in my opinion.

Edited by DanielVT

If there's a Bestbuy around you, they usually sell them their. Otherwise, you can purchase them off the Bestbuy site if they're not available in stores. But what would be cool is if you can put a custom amount on a PSN card. Now that would be a seller!

• Like 1

If there's a Bestbuy around you, they usually sell them their. Otherwise, you can purchase them off the Bestbuy site if they're not available in stores. But what would be cool is if you can put a custom amount on a PSN card. Now that would be a seller!

Thanks man! That is awesome news!!! :D

yeah I know,and when stuff happens outside of gaming or the games take more time then expected...but you know it's good to have some competition ;)

Thanks :DGoodluck but don't be so sure... I was sure I was going to win last month and got 2nd.. I almost got 2nd again lol you just don't know what the others will play and can surprise you :P

Lifes just full of surprises you know? Main rule....never think you have won until the competiton announces you winner.

Edited by Edddyy