Cheater reported, removed from leaderboard. Now came back to the leaderboard?

I don't quite understand how things work here. I saw there's Dirty list with cheater board. But, this cheater (Utusan29)after being reported his PSN ID totally gone instead of going to the dirty list. After few days, now he managed to came back to the CLEAN leaderboard. I thought any ID removed from leaderboard should've been banned as well from being back?

Proof of this guy's cheating:

This cheater quite good in faking his timestamp making it looks legit. Most of the trophies 'timeline' looks legit as everything he's doing it so fast but possible. But I saw a flaw in his DOA5. Getting Platinum in 61 hours is totally NOT POSSIBLE, especially when I checked after 10 hours he just got his 100 Online Match trophy. That means he only had 51 hours left to get the other NINE HUNDRED Online match + Clearing Arcade + 1 hour on Training room + clearing Command List, Tutorial & the Combo Challenge which hard as hell as SF4 Trials. PLUS clearing all course Arcade, Time Attack, Survival (you have to beat 100 opponents on every last few levels.) That's totally not possible doing all these within less than 3 days.

It is possible to plat DOA5 in that amount of time. It took me 54 hrs to platinum it on this account. Since I'd done it before the second time was a piece of cake. I used 2 PS3's to boost the online 1,000 matches took 16 hrs. Survival took 6 hours. The rest of the stuff took up the remaining time. Arcade, TA & Survival are all very easy and as long as the AI aren't too crazy you could easily do them all in one sitting it's boring but impossible? no it's possible. If you're shit at the game then that's a different story. 

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. You don't even need to do the tutorial/combo challenge on Dead or Alive 5. It's a crazy time, I'll admit. But it's totally possible if you were to try for it. This isn't the vita version we're talking about.

EDIT: I'm not saying he's 100% legit. Just saying in this case, you were mistaken. Star Ocean in under 4 weeks is kinda insane. Along with a few other times. But I'm not gonna search through it all to find some solid proof lol.

Edited by Brawler

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. You don't even need to do the tutorial/combo challenge on Dead or Alive 5. It's a crazy time, I'll admit. But it's totally possible if you were to try for it. This isn't the vita version we're talking about.

EDIT: I'm not saying he's 100% legit. Just saying in this case, you were mistaken. Star Ocean in under 4 weeks is kinda insane. Along with a few other times. But I'm not gonna search through it all to find some solid proof lol.

LoL. You're right, I misremembering with the trophy list on Vita. Sorry about that. But yea, Dragon's Dogma & Ni No Kuni in 3 days? I'll just wait for this guy to have more superfast accomplishment on any exclusive Vita/PS4 games.

Whilst having a fast time, I don't see any major issues with Ni No Kuni.  The trophies have been popped in the right order in terms of game play and are not unreasonably close together.  He could be a speed runner for all we know (and incredibly lucky with drop rates)

I imagine this topic will be closed when the mods see it, it's kind of on the verge of naming and shaming and almost clutching at straws in terms of 'cheated' games.  

Got curious, so I looked at a couple games I've done on 360. This one is blatantly cheated. Unlocks all chil skills then unlocks one chi skill shortly after. Come on, now. xD

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/247-DYNASTY-WARRIORS-STRIKEFORCE/Utusan29?order=date#content

Warriors Orochi 3 in under 24 hours seems sketchy as well. That's about all I saw from a quick glance at the list. I wouldn't worry too much about cheaters. It's not worth it. It's so easy to do and there's so many of them, you'll drive yourself mad. Just have fun with your stuff and focus on your profile.

• Like 1

Not worth my time. I go after people who are dumb enough to plat episodic games that aren't fully released, and whose Stat pages look like this:

21587639013_a0b243156c_o_d.png

I see, I see..  :ninja:

Also, before, I took a small glimpse at his profile and noticed his difficulty-related trophies for Resident Evil 5 were obviously not legit. I cbf flagging at the moment :P

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 1

Not worth my time. I go after people who are dumb enough to plat episodic games that aren't fully released, and whose Stat pages look like this:

[...]

:o i have spikes like that in my profile, since i like to do a yearly, personal challenge i call "trophyjuli" where i take almost all my yearly vacation days from work and try to get as many trophies possible in those 3-4 weeks ;)

so please don't report me :(

I don't quite understand how things work here. I saw there's Dirty list with cheater board. But, this cheater (Utusan29)after being reported his PSN ID totally gone instead of going to the dirty list. After few days, now he managed to came back to the CLEAN leaderboard. I thought any ID removed from leaderboard should've been banned as well from being back?

Proof of this guy's cheating:

This cheater quite good in faking his timestamp making it looks legit. Most of the trophies 'timeline' looks legit as everything he's doing it so fast but possible. But I saw a flaw in his DOA5. Getting Platinum in 61 hours is totally NOT POSSIBLE, especially when I checked after 10 hours he just got his 100 Online Match trophy. That means he only had 51 hours left to get the other NINE HUNDRED Online match + Clearing Arcade + 1 hour on Training room + clearing Command List, Tutorial & the Combo Challenge which hard as hell as SF4 Trials. PLUS clearing all course Arcade, Time Attack, Survival (you have to beat 100 opponents on every last few levels.) That's totally not possible doing all these within less than 3 days.

I've seen the following happening myself. A name disappears, and then reappears, over and over. I think there's a small glitch in some cases.

Just to answer this^ bit

There's 2 main options:

1. He appealed the flag and presented a credible method for unlocking the trophies in the order and with the timestamps that he did; or
  2. He "hid" his dirty trophies on PSN, then updated his profile here so they no longer showed on his PSNP profile.