Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

Because they are imports does that make them more expensive or are they like a reasonable price?

In general imports are fairly expensive because of international shipping cost, so you'll want to import a lot at once. As for prices, Japanese games generally drop in price pretty fast but don't always bottom out to very low numbers. This is because most copies of Japanese games are bought in the first 2 weeks, and after that, most games will have near nonexistant sales (as can be seen in sales charts). As a result, most games hit their lowest price after 1 month, but this price is usually 2000 yen and above. For extremely niche games, used copies might still sit at 5000 yen because so few copies exist.

As for the games in this thread. Most of them are based off popular franchises, so they had a lot of copies. As a result, most of them aren't that expensive.

Mahouka: Out of order http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00LEEVU5U

Love Live: School Idol Paradise Vol. 2 http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00F2DX3WM

Durarara: 3-way standoff: http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00INNEB2O

Oreimo: Happy End http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00D41NXUG/

Alternatively, some of these games are available on EBay or Amazon.com if you don't mind the slower shipping (cost might be higher or lower than jp depending on markup, and how much you plan to import at any one time)

Edited by bladesoframen

Oh right, I wanna sign up here too. I only have the Fighting Climax plat so far, so another keishin supporter here. Thank you.

Wow this is a hard one to join, yet I'm playing through Hollow Fragment right now and then have Lost song to play after. I'll be picking up  Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition though when it releases. I feel like I'll never reach the next tier though with just 3 :( 

Welp sign me up anyway! :)

Both been added.

The three Love Live games.

Also, not to make the "Master the System" award redundant, but shouldn't you need Sega Hard Girls to complete the crossover since that links together Neptunia and Fighting Climax via Dreamcast-chan? :P

I should really get around to doing Oreimo since a friend of mine PMed me on another forum some tips for the plat a long while back and I still haven't played it in forever. :P

EDIT: Well, shit. I have that PM still, but my PM with the various questions got deleted for space reasons, so without that context, my friend's PM may as well be random sentences. :|

Edited by Wdog-999

• 2 weeks later...

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition looks like it could be a fairly hard plat just for 1CCing Story Mode on the highest difficulty with the rounds set to 3, not to mention the various character trophies.

Welp, so much for the Crossover Complete award. :|

Also, does anyone know what the Yuuki Yuuna game is like? The plat rarity is over 40%, so I'm assuming it's an easy plat.

Edited by Wdog-999

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition looks like it could be a fairly hard plat just for 1CCing Story Mode on the highest difficulty with the rounds set to 3, not to mention the various character trophies.

Welp, so much for the Crossover Complete award. :|

Also, does anyone know what the Yuuki Yuuna game is like? The plat rarity is over 40%, so I'm assuming it's an easy plat.

Dengeki looks easy actually.

Speaking of all have lost that award now as Ignition is now added.

Played and platinum it was ok, only play if a fan.

Dengeki looks easy actually.

Speaking of all have lost that award now as Ignition is now added.

Played and platinum it was ok, only play if a fan.

I'm horrid at fighting games and combos in particular, so it'll probably still screw me over from the character trophies even if there ends up being some Ice Car-esque situation for the Very Hard 1CC.

How long is Yuuki Yuuna? It looks like an action game, so I feel like I could manage it unless there's some stupid grind in it. Not to mention I haven't ever watched the series, so for all I know, it could be my thing. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

A thought occurs; why is the Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls game in this PP as an actual requirement? I understand the inclusion of it as an special award game since Dreamcast-chan was in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax as a story character (albeit not even a support character, let alone a playable character), but I fail to see how it is connected to Dengeki beyond that to justify putting it in this PP over the Neptunia PP.

Edited by Wdog-999

A thought occurs; why is the Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls game in this PP as an actual requirement? I understand the inclusion of it as an special award game since Dreamcast-chan was in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax as a story character (albeit not even a support character, let alone a playable character), but I fail to see how it is connected to Dengeki beyond that to justify putting it in this PP over the Neptunia PP.

Dengeki is there, unless I mistake it with something else.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Dengeki is there, unless I mistake it with something else.

That would be Neptunia U and Blanc + Neptune Vs. Zombie Corps. AFAIK, Nep Vs. SHG is just those two series. While one could make an argument that it's connected through Dreamcast-chan being a passive character in DBFC's story mode, the connection there is so thin compared to the far stronger connection to the Neptunia series that it feels kinda odd that it got into this PP over the Neptunia one.

You do realise the Sega Hard Girls are Dengeki Bunko, right? Not Just oh look Dreamcast was in Fighting Climax so we will add her...

Welp, you learn something new every day. :|

Sorry for bothering you. I at least hope it gets a special award in the Neptunia PP, though. Guess I'll have to bother Zone Hunter about that when/if it gets localized. :P

Edited by Wdog-999

I mean Yuuki from Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition. Her Character Change is locked

If you mean Yuuki and LLENN they are DLC in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition if you mean something else explain better.

Your question was answered then, see?

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Guess I now can get a promotion to the cool club :awesome:

With Lost Song and Tomoka best girl, I have 5 games now.

It's a bit bittersweet I will have to leave my favorite rank :/

Also Hanabi special award plz :D

Dunno if Kuro no Kenshi as well or I should wait for Hollow Realization.

Loli guide will be added later (hopefully guide team will just send it away after seeing the wall of text :awesome:)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami