Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can I please sign up as a Aincrad Survivor?

I have these 5 games completed:

Sword Art Online: Lost Song

School Idol Paradise 1

School Idol Paradise 2

School Idol Paradise 3

Neptune's Squad VS Sega Hard Girls

thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I only have SAO Re: HF and SAO LS, so only two platinums. That's why I don't want to enter this PP yet, but with SAO HR and Superdimenion Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls on my wishlist, I will surely have 4 plats sometime in the future. The question is, what would a good fifth game for me to reach bronze rank? Dengiko Bunko Fighting maybe? (I don't want to play any japanese only titles...) Oh, and do I need to plat both SAO HF and SAO Re: HF for the Black Swordsman special emblem? I hope not, 'cause I don't want to play the game twice. :P

The question is, what would a good fifth game for me to reach bronze rank? Dengiko Bunko Fighting maybe? (I don't want to play any japanese only titles...)

You don't really have much of a choice there since it's the only remaining localized one :P

(I don't want to play any japanese only titles...) 

Booo, why? :/

Oh, and do I need to plat both SAO HF and SAO Re: HF for the Black Swordsman special emblem? I hope not, 'cause I don't want to play the game twice. :P

It's in the first post, obviously both since both count towards your rank =D

Booo, why? :/

Because I want to understand what I'm playing. :P I'm learning japanese at a basic level atm, I can read Hiragana and Katakana and learned some different grammar-forms (masu, neutral, te-form, adjektives,...), but as I haven't learned any Kanji yet and I don't know much vocabulary, so I'm far from understanding a full game yet.

Because I want to understand what I'm playing. :P I'm learning japanese at a basic level atm, I can read Hiragana and Katakana and learned some different grammar-forms (masu, neutral, te-form, adjektives,...), but as I haven't learned any Kanji yet and I don't know much vocabulary, so I'm far from understanding a full game yet.

At least you are learning! 

Once you get into kanji, there's nothing better for practice than to try translating the sentences =)

• 3 weeks later...