Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

I was thinking about buying dengeki bunko fighting climax but which version is better, i prefer playing on the PS3 but the Vita version is €10 cheaper.

I would say Ps Vita, I think it's far more enjoyable on a portable, you can play wherever you want.

Oh, and I would like to join thought I don't have any yet  :(

Edited by Carlver

Alright thanks guys, i think i will get the US Vita version just because this is the cheapest. (need to save that money for Need For Speed, Fallout 4 and SAO lol)

Although i just have the feeling that i would enjoy playing fighters on the PS3 more. I might get the EU PS3 version when it gets a sale or something.

Alright thanks guys, i think i will get the US Vita version just because this is the cheapest. (need to save that money for Need For Speed, Fallout 4 and SAO lol)

Although i just have the feeling that i would enjoy playing fighters on the PS3 more. I might get the EU PS3 version when it gets a sale or something.

Get Ignition for PS4 :D

That's what I plan to do =D

Glorious Onii-sama on glorious screen =D

I just have a simple question before I add you, now I know this isn't the Neptunia PP but please explain how you got the Histoire Enthusiast trophy before defeating The Real Arfoire?

I have no idea honestly, I think that either 1. I tried to fight her and lost, and somehow retained the bestiary entry. 2. histoire pops at the start of the encounter and i didn't win on the first try. I want to figure this out, but the closest save i have has 72% bestiary and hasn't recruited the white heart yet, everything beyond that already has 100%. This video that i thought would never come up as useful exists though >_< ...

http://www.twitch.tv/dlh112/c/6848991

edit: i looked at the faq on gamefaqs, and it says to get 100% bestiary way before fighting arfoire again, makes me think true arfoire doesn't count towards bestiary %.

edit2: its rare but i'm not the only one https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/774-Hyperdimension-Neptunia/SekaiMk. I think its because I did the "cleanup" before doing the final fight, whereas almost everyone else fights it as soon as all 4 CPUs are in the party, and then does all the dungeons + bestiary stuff.

Edited by lednatius

*snip*

Ok, I added you but it does seem odd as she is in the bestiary which would make her the only enemy that doesn't count.

Sign me up as a Keishin Supporter. I'm planning to plat the SAO games and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. If Accel World ever gets localized, I'll play those games too.

You've been added as for Accel World being localised that is a very slim chance although I wouldn't rule it out or a new game when the new season airs, still a slim chance but there is that small possibility.

Just wondering, what is the difference between Sword Art: RE Hollow Fragment and Sword art: hollow fragment.  

As quoted from Satoshi:

Re also got an additional story. Plus, added Heroine Quests (another additional story) as a requirement for Plat. They weren't necessary (and weren't originally at all) in the original HF so many people ignored them completely.

Also, same dungeons... okay, they may be same layout-wise but bosses are different.

It's actually on par with Atelier Plus versions (if I don't count Rorona as a biggest remake)

Ok, I added you but it does seem odd as she is in the bestiary which would make her the only enemy that doesn't count.

You've been added as for Accel World being localised that is a very slim chance although I wouldn't rule it out or a new game when the new season airs, still a slim chance but there is that small possibility.

As quoted from Satoshi:

Has Accel World season 2 even been confirmed?

Isn't the cheapest way to get Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax right now, is to just sign up for a JP PS+ account for 1 month, and play the game in JP? Oh well, not everyone wants to play in JP. or setup a JP account

Another Keishin Supporter with Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.

(I just need to plat blanc in the next 4 weeks for Crossover Complete before Ignition comes out.)

Isn't the cheapest way to get Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax right now, is to just sign up for a JP PS+ account for 1 month, and play the game in JP? Oh well, not everyone wants to play in JP. or setup a JP account

If they go for PS3 version that is =D

I gave up on AW games localizations, if first SAO on Vita did get localize and AW did not, there's probably no motivation for it...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

As quoted from Satoshi:

I see thank you C:

And with that I have 2 trophies remaining in Blanc+Neptune all enemies(can't complete until Sunday...) and all treasures(can't have setup until Thursday...) these day only multiplayer quests that are needed for treasures and enemies is really annoying although so was getting all events and getting all the rare drops...

Not long now and I can have that Crossover Complete emblem at least until Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition releases.

EDIT:

Awarded myself Crossover Complete emblem as I only need all enemies defeated in Blanc+Nep which I am saving for Jan1 Platinum Rain Day now I wait to lose it in December as well as regain it in December(hopefully).

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Making progress on Mahouka but that 10-10-10 trophy is going to be a nightmare considering my luck... I got so close as well with all 10's above the numbers that actually mattered on the reels...

After that I am thinking SAO: HF, Lost Song and the Accel World games are most likely for me.

Also, now I see why you said it was a pleasant surprise for me :awesome:

Hmmm, I'd need a reminder on what was actually said there.

wow, this list is impossible for me, why make it required too many JP language game I never heard of, its not fair, so far i only plated 3 SAO games  :(

It has so many Japanese titles because this list is Japanese focused and they fit the list's criteria most PPs I will be running will be similar in that.

I am curious on how this is unfair though also whether you're joining this PP or not?

wow, this list is impossible for me, why make it required too many JP language game I never heard of, its not fair, so far i only plated 3 SAO games  :(

Tbh they're not really hard games if you know what to do, I joined, I just can't afford any of these games at the moment. You can also study Japanese you know, not the hardest language in the world but I'm not going to play the majority of these until I have somewhat of an understanding with the language. I want to know what I'm playing, not playing it just for the trophies.

You can say I platinumed MuvLuv and a few other games but I got those for free. VN's aren't all so bad but its really nice to know what's being said and understand the story. Kinda like I did with Clannad.

Long story short, you can join with your 3 SAO games but I totally understand if you can't complete the other games, lacking funds is one of the major reasons on my part.

Well, it is impossible for most of PSNP :awesome:, but why would it be unfair?

If you check the main thread, there are other JP PPs as well ;) (Just something, if you think THESE are tough, check Kiseki games :P)

Also, guess you don't watch anime, because all games are from really well known light novel series and all have been adapted into anime.

• Like 1