Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

I think it is up to date now correct me if I am wrong but do not rush me for updates as they will be slow for a while.

Forgot to post this a few days ago, but the Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition guide has been published.

Can't add that at current as I currently don't have access to a few things so will be added in about a week.

• 1 month later...

Can I Join? I don`t have any Dengeki Bunko Platinums or Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Platinum yet, But I love Dengeki Bunko Anime and I have Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, Sword Art Online: Lost Song and Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment and I`am going to pre-order Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls as it Comes out in the west this Fall.

I finally got a plat on the Hyperdimensional War (I feel a bit slow, took 23-24 hrs even with skipping text)

I personally took 23 hours on my first plat run. Don't feel bad about it. You likely won't break the under 20 gate unless you start doing stacks since there's a lot of stuff to get used to with this game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are some Japanese-only games here that don't have trophy guides. Can anyone that has gotten the plats make some trophy guides? I know it's not easy, but it would be rather helpful. i.e. I would import the Accel World games, but since I don't know Japanese I am being held back...

I think you won't get many answers just by asking on this thread...

As far as I know, no one signed up with Accel World Plats.

Shana-tan only has 1 trophy in both games.

Plus, there are surely some JP guides :awesome:

There are some Japanese-only games here that don't have trophy guides. Can anyone that has gotten the plats make some trophy guides? I know it's not easy, but it would be rather helpful. i.e. I would import the Accel World games, but since I don't know Japanese I am being held back...

I think you won't get many answers just by asking on this thread...

As far as I know, no one signed up with Accel World Plats.

Shana-tan only has 1 trophy in both games.

Plus, there are surely some JP guides :awesome:

Only did that to add the games to my profile more will be added eventually although only trophies I think that could cause even slight issues for people with the 1st title would be all CG really and maybe the minigames if you're horrible at them since after playthrough 1 your stats carry over so you're pretty much OP in the fights and you can auto-skip any story fights you've already done before too. Facing certain opponents in Brain Burst is also best done in new game+ anyway so they all appear and I'd recommend save/load until they do on new game+

As for guide writing I know I won't be writing guides anytime soon for a few reasons.

Only did that to add the games to my profile more will be added eventually although only trophies I think that could cause even slight issues for people with the 1st title would be all CG really and maybe the minigames if you're horrible at them since after playthrough 1 your stats carry over so you're pretty much OP in the fights and you can auto-skip any story fights you've already done before too. Facing certain opponents in Brain Burst is also best done in new game+ anyway so they all appear and I'd recommend save/load until they do on new game+

As for guide writing I know I won't be writing guides anytime soon for a few reasons.

Well, I probably wouldn't suck so bad if I knew Japanese :P . Also, I didn't request from you personally to write a guide, but if you can find any guide (English or JP) it would be for the best if you added them with a link. I'm just recommending stuff btw, I'm not telling you what to do  :)

Okay, this... is very disturbing...

I shall change my statement, then... watch anime in the proper language :P

Games usually use similar phrases so you start picking up them easily ;)

If you watch anime in proper language that is :awesome:

Why is it disturbing? I don't have a problem with either of languages, I can watch both versions. But I haven't found any good site with subbed anime. If you know any, let me know :awesome: 

Still tho, a guide , JP or English would work like a charm :awesome:

Why is it disturbing? 

Dubbed anime is inducing ear bleeding :awesome:

But I haven't found any good site with subbed anime. If you know any, let me know :awesome:

Download torrents :awesome:

You can find more dubbed sites? o.O Just go on Google and find 'anime online' and all sites on the first page will have subbed versions =D

You should search even the deepest parts of Google, you will surely find some =D

Why is it disturbing? I don't have a problem with either of languages, I can watch both versions. But I haven't found any good site with subbed anime. If you know any, let me know :awesome: 

It is disturbing since most of the dubs are even worse than garbage. I know because I also starred with dubbed. The only anime I still watch dubbed is Pokémon.

Anyway kissanime is your place to go.