Bugs and Glitches...

kendev1994

Not as badly as how Unity starts, after just a few hours of playing the game ive seen numerous of bugs and glitches already.

1. Evie and Jacob being invisible in some cutscenes (starting from the first cutscene on the hideout train), you just see floating guns...

2. Sync points: sometimes it happens that when you sync, you wont be on the top point of the sync point but slowly descending next to it wich can make your character fall off while syncing...

3. Trophy glitches? I've done all sync points possible and do not get the trophy for it...

Anyone else experiencing these glitches or others? Post em below.

You'll get the sync points trophy, you just haven't found them all yet (according to your profile). Don't ask for further information, I don't want to spoil anything. You'll see.

Edit: Floating guns and invisible assassins occurred to me too. The #2 didn't happen to me even once.

Edited by Sikatiiker

You'll get the sync points trophy, you just haven't found them all yet (according to your profile). Don't ask for further information, I don't want to spoil anything. You'll see.

Edit: Floating guns and invisible assassins occurred to me too. The #2 didn't happen to me even once.

The floating guns and them being invisible hasn't happened me yet. Evie's face on the other hand was very weird in a cutscene though. I'll post more updates about the glitches and bugs if and when they happen. And here i thought they would of learnt from there last mistake. :facepalm:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game has been a buggy mess far more than any other AC game for me. Missions won't complete at the end, so I have to restart them from scratch. Twice now I've killed a gang leader, and doing so caused *my* desynchronization. And the game crashes and freezes far more than any other AC game for me too. No idea why Unity has the reputation as the buggy one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

This game has been a buggy mess far more than any other AC game for me. Missions won't complete at the end, so I have to restart them from scratch. Twice now I've killed a gang leader, and doing so caused *my* desynchronization. And the game crashes and freezes far more than any other AC game for me too. No idea why Unity has the reputation as the buggy one.

I agree, for me Unity was flawless compared to this garbage.

7 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

It was horrendous when I played I. Whilst I had no glitches when I played like the ones you mentioned, whenever I rode the horse and carriage it would freeze every few seconds and would annoy the hell out of me!

I KNOW!! It would happen all the time for me during Jack the Ripper!

• 2 months later...

"Can't calm the crowd" trophy is not achievable for me in the latest game patch. I have to delete the game and saving file and re-install the game. I tried 4 hours with latest game patch, no luck. I did exactly the same as YouTube.  As soon as I deleted the game and replay to Sq4, I got it with my first trial. 

On 2/23/2017 at 11:20 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Yup, glitches for days. I'm playing this game over a year later and it's worse than Unity.

Gonna take a wild guess that any of the updates barely helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...