Fifa 15 Highlight Challenge update!

RvJay11

This is a FIFA 15 PS3 thread and he doesn't have this game. He has PS4 version and on that version there's no challenging trophy.

It is the FIFA 15 thread but it's the FIFA 14 trophy we're talking about. If you look at that trophy of him you see it indeed works just like he said.

• 2 weeks later...

you could just change date and time on your playstation to a date where a challenge was available. Achieved the trophy about a week ago...

hmmm, cn it be...? doesnt it get to the current date once u log in?

If it works n by chance u have an easy challenge date, plz send it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got the Platinum about 7 months ago, and I agree with what grabaar said, the challenges get deleted after every season I guess? But they are both unobtainable with FIFA 14...  

Something can be done because the PS user Deliberation got this trophy 11th January. Can someone confirm, that obtaining this trophy is still possible?

Delibation 11th Jan 2016
6:30:19 PM

You actually believe this guy, what's his name again? Delibation? I quote that he's a hacker. The thing is: He got FIFA 14 in January, Platinumed it in about 6 days. He even Platinumed FIFA 16 in 2 days! He got both Challenging trophies for both FIFA 14 and 15 in January! since the Challenges were deleted in 2015 while FIFA 14's were deleted in 2014. He is a hacker, he hacked... Why don't you just ask him how he got the trophies, to confirm that he didn't hack?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Can't we petition for them to fix it or something? I'm tired of having this game not platinumed

If you want to create a petition, go here: https://www.change.org/

FIFA 14 petition was created a long time ago, but EA doesn't seem to respond. I doubt EA will respond to this one, I mean, they don't give a crap about their old games, so I suggest that we let this go and move on with other games.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, alex_scp_7 said:

Hello everyone

Just a quick question, since this trophy is unobtainable, how did this player got the trophy in 2020 ???

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2913-fifa-15/38-challenging

Hacked. Look at their NFS shift- all the DLC was done in less than a minute. Since they are all grindy, you *could* coordinate them to unlock them fairly close together, but you would need to do at least 1 race for each trophy, not possible in 40 seconds or so. Also Shift 2, 1 DLC done in 9 seconds, and one done (again) in under a minute. 

Shoot, at 1st glance, The Shift look legit, done in 2 years. However, 95% of the trophies for each were unlocked in under 10 minutes, with 2-3 "unlocked" in 2018 to make it look legit if you don't look at the trophies themselves. Shift 2 has most of the badges unlocked seconds apart, and driver levels 20-50 unlocked seconds apart. I'll report those gamest those games. Fifa is spread out and you can't report a game for less than 3 bad trophies. IDK enough about Fifa to know appropriate times/orders so i can't report that one but maybe someone else can. 

Edit: The Fifa trophy is off the leaderboards. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

On 28/12/2020 at 6:13 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

Hacked. Look at their NFS shift- all the DLC was done in less than a minute. Since they are all grindy, you *could* coordinate them to unlock them fairly close together, but you would need to do at least 1 race for each trophy, not possible in 40 seconds or so. Also Shift 2, 1 DLC done in 9 seconds, and one done (again) in under a minute. 

Shoot, at 1st glance, The Shift look legit, done in 2 years. However, 95% of the trophies for each were unlocked in under 10 minutes, with 2-3 "unlocked" in 2018 to make it look legit if you don't look at the trophies themselves. Shift 2 has most of the badges unlocked seconds apart, and driver levels 20-50 unlocked seconds apart. I'll report those gamest those games. Fifa is spread out and you can't report a game for less than 3 bad trophies. IDK enough about Fifa to know appropriate times/orders so i can't report that one but maybe someone else can. 

Edit: The Fifa trophy is off the leaderboards. 

I also noticed the timeframe on some trophies in FIFA that look a bit suspicous that´s why I wanted to understand how was that possible !

Thanks mate :)