Hello everyone !

Normalcy1

Hi ! I've never been much of a social gamer (especially on an online community) but I decided to give it a shot because it seems like there are a lot of very cool people on here.

I'm a 21-year-old substitute teacher/grad school student who has been playing games since I was able to pick up a controller! While time is limited these days, I love to unlock as many trophies as I can, complete games, and enjoy a good challenge or story line. I'm not picky at all when it comes to games, but I'm fanatical about the Binding of Isaac, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kingdom Hearts among others!

Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you'd like to complain about this month's PS Plus offerings, count the minutes until Fallout 4, unlock an online trophy or two together, or discuss pretty much anything else :P

Thanks ! :)

Hi ! I've never been much of a social gamer (especially on an online community) but I decided to give it a shot because it seems like there are a lot of very cool people on here.

I'm a 21-year-old substitute teacher/grad school student who has been playing games since I was able to pick up a controller! While time is limited these days, I love to unlock as many trophies as I can, complete games, and enjoy a good challenge or story line. I'm not picky at all when it comes to games, but I'm fanatical about the Binding of Isaac, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kingdom Hearts among others!

Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you'd like to complain about this month's PS Plus offerings, count the minutes until Fallout 4, unlock an online trophy or two together, or discuss pretty much anything else :P

Thanks ! :)

So which are the online games you like? As you mentioned Single player games as your faves. Welcome to the forum hope you like it here.