Guide of the Year Awards 2015

Platisfaction

I think that the nomination thread should include all guides eligible to be voted for. So we know what we can vote for instead of hunting and picking. Either shown alphabetically, date published, or popularity? Or heck even the authors name and their list of published guides all sorted out

Edited by X_RaceKing_X

I think that the nomination thread should include all guides eligible to be voted for. So we know what we can vote for instead of hunting and picking. Either shown alphabetically, date published, or popularity? Or heck even the authors name and their list of published guides all sorted out

All the guides now have the Date Published under the guide title, so that should help to narrow the choices down. But by all means, feel free to compile that list while the Guide Team is busy handling the flood of guides ever since this thread has been up ;)

Now we're talking :D don't forget to check and vote for the guide if you guys think was worth it :)

Dragon Age Inquisition ( PS4 Version)

Really proud of it :)

And then there's you not even being discreet xD

How about this: this is why dragons are the best :P.

• Like 2

I told nauGie/Platisfaction to ask Sly to make a special page to only show guides published after December 1, 2014 - I'm not sure if that's in the works or not though :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I told nauGie/Platisfaction to ask Sly to make a special page to only show guides published after December 1, 2014 - I'm not sure if that's in the works or not though :P

Sly's got so many things to do and mangos to eat

So I'd assume NauGie's in the middle of doing it, seeing as he's hella active lately xD

So I'd assume NauGie's in the middle of doing it, seeing as he's hella active lately xD

Lol I'll ask Sly about it next time I'm in chat, and what was that small text about, eh? Lucky for you I'm blind, hopefully it's not about eating mangos! :P

• Like 2

With 300+ guides, it's going to be quite the list then :P

I'm in the middle of shutthefuckup xD

Seriously, if I wanted to compile lists like that manually I'd still be with .com :rolleyes:

Edited by Platisfaction
  • Like 4