Borderlands Triple Pack Announced for PS3

Azaan60

March 2015 is a reference to The Handsome Collection (which I still want).

Still don't understand why they didn't add The Pre Sequel to the Handsome Collection. Maybe they first waited for all the Pre-Sequel DLC to launch and then decided to make the triple pack. In that case the Handsome Collection is pretty worthless. 

But this sounds like a fine deal, and a reason to dust of that PS3 :)

you mean bl1? because the pre sequel did come in the handsome jack collection

It's a very good deal, though I didn't really enjoyed the first Borderlands, should I get this? Does Borderlands 2 (and the Pre-Sequel) improve a lot over the first game?

Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel is definitely an improvement, actually has a story this time lol.

I didn't enjoy the first one but the second is WAY better

• Like 1

Well shoot, I have the Pre-Sequel, but have yet to touch it due to the DLC. Though as others have stated, $50 is quite a lot for just one games DLC content and not all three. If it was for all three games, I would have been sold.

It includes all the DLC content for all 3 games. It even says so right on the front cover lol.

• Like 1

Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel is definitely an improvement, actually has a story this time lol.

I didn't enjoy the first one but the second is WAY better

Thanks for answering, I think I'm going to buy this (when it gets a little cheaper), BL1 is missing something for me. Hopefully BL2 will surprise me, having a story actually helps a lot. :D

If everything is included then it's a great bundle, should have been the PS4 bundle imo, but a vast amount of good content for the price...and better when it inevitably hits a sale.   B1 might not be blessed with a lot of story/plot but it is fun...and it's dlc is great, Zombie Island still up there for me as one of the all time great dlcs.  Knoxx wasn't too shabby either!  :)

Shame this never happened for TPS:

Luxy's Space Adventure (cancelled).

According to former 2K Australia concept artist Luke Viljoen, there was planned at least one additional campaign, but it was never released because of studio closing. Almost nothing is known about it, but judging by concept art, it was themed around an intergalactic cruise ship Luxatainia, where the Vault Hunters were going to have a well-deserved getaway, until space pirates boarded the ship, and the other passengers began to mutate into plant-like zombies.  ... :(

• 9 months later...