Borderlands Triple Pack Announced for PS3

Azaan60

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-triple-pack-revealed-release-date-anno/1100-6431998/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

2K Games has announced a new Borderlands-themed bundle. The Borderlands Triple Pack, as the publisher is calling it, comes with copies of BorderlandsBorderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.

2960704-bl.jpg

It launches November 17 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, priced at $50. The game also includes all of the DLC released to date for all three games--which is a lot.

The Borderlands Triple Pack follows the release of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which features updated and improved ports of Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. This game launched in March 2015 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

The next Borderlands game is in development and is being made "specifically for next-gen."

Edited by Azaan60

The Borderlands Triple Pack follows the release of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, which features updated and improved ports of Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. This game launched in March 2015 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4

I think they mean 2016? lol

I think they mean 2016? lol

Pretty sure they meant that The Handsome Collection was launched in March 2015.

• Like 1

March 2015 is a reference to The Handsome Collection (which I still want).

Still don't understand why they didn't add The Pre Sequel to the Handsome Collection. Maybe they first waited for all the Pre-Sequel DLC to launch and then decided to make the triple pack. In that case the Handsome Collection is pretty worthless. 

But this sounds like a fine deal, and a reason to dust of that PS3 :)

March 2015 is a reference to The Handsome Collection (which I still want).

Still don't understand why they didn't add The Pre Sequel to the Handsome Collection. Maybe they first waited for all the Pre-Sequel DLC to launch and then decided to make the triple pack. In that case the Handsome Collection is pretty worthless. 

But this sounds like a fine deal, and a reason to dust of that PS3 :)

They DID add Pre-sequel to the Handsome collection, but not Borderlands 1.

• Like 1

I'm betting this is the reason why they didn't release The Pre-Sequel GOTY of the game. I have Borderlands GOTY and Borderlands 2 GOTY. So to me, I won't get this one just for the Pre-Sequel and all the DLC for it. Happy that this is happening though.

To be fair it also includes the DLC that wasn't included in the BL2 GOTY edition