SUP...

X210JUGGALOX

Sup everyone! My name is Alfie, I'm from San Antonio, TX. I'm a 26 year old disabled gamer. Since I'm disabled it seems like video games is the only good thing i can do. Been gaming since 3 years old, first started on super Mario bros on Nintendo. I'm very passionate about video games. I've been on the site for a long time so i decided to sign up & hopefully contribute somewhat. So yea that's pretty much it, just wanted to say hi & introduce myself.

Welcome to the site X210,

I'm sure your disability gives you enough of a challenge in life, (with no damn trophy rewards ;) ) So I'm glad that you can kick back and enjoy escaping into a different reality.

Welcome to the site, what games are currently tickling your trigger fingers?

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME AlteredFormula! RIGHT NOW I'M GETTING TROPHIES FOR MAX PAYNE 3. NO WAY IN HELL WILL I EVER PLATINUM THAT GAME HA. AFTER THAT I'LL CONTINUE TO GET TROPHIES ON SKYRIM SINCE IT'S AN EASY PLAT HA. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Welcome to the site. Skyrim was a great game, and yes an easy, albeit long, platinum.

I am not sure if this is rude, and if it is feel free to tell me, but I was curious what your disability is, and how it happened (or were you born with it)?

Hi, and welcome to the forums... :wave: I'm on the "disabled list" myself, so I'm glad there are things like video games to help keep me occupied and take my mind off things...(although, I think my thumbs are going to be on that list next... :rolleyes::lol: ) Good luck with your trophies... :angel:

Welcome to the site. Skyrim was a great game, and yes an easy, albeit long, platinum.

I am not sure if this is rude, and if it is feel free to tell me, but I was curious what your disability is, and how it happened (or were you born with it)?

NA IT'S OK IT'S NOT RUDE. I WAS BORN WITH ARTHROGRYPOSIS ON MY HANDS WHICH IS LIKE A MUSCLE DISORDER. OTHER THAN THAT I'M PRETTY MUCH FINE

Welcome! :]

A muscle disorder in your hands you say? I find it very strange that video gaming happens to be the only good thing you consider yourself able to do. Then again, I know nothing of your disease. In any case, glad you could be a gamer! :]