2nd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan. 5th

I'll make another move for my team name to be The Magical Trophy Hunters since no one has stepped up to challenge it. :P

I'll change your team name to The Magical Trophy Hunters if no one challenges it by tomorrow.

There is an "I" in team, illuminati confirmed doods

For a second I thought you wanted to change your team name to Team Illuminati. I need to stop reading so fast.

I'll make another move for my team name to be The Magical Trophy Hunters since no one has stepped up to challenge it. :P

I'm not really fussed about what team name we have but there's nothing magical about me I'm just a plain old regular trophy hunter :)

Your team name has been changed.

I'm not really fussed about what team name we have but there's nothing magical about me I'm just a plain old regular trophy hunter :)

You could change that name to "The Regular Magical Trophy Hunters" :P 

There were no complaints, so I changed your team name.

With only a week until the holiday special, I added a countdown to the opening post. Start feeling the hype!

I'm not in their team, I just suggested that name because I thought that it was a funny twist to Wdogs earlyer teamname.

So I'm not sure wether that suggestion was valid or not.

Well, I guess if they don't like it they can go ahead and change it back, I just don't want to cause any trouble/confusion.

Edited by xFalionx

I'm not in their team, I just suggested that name because I thought that it was a funny twist to Wdogs earlyer teamname.

Well, I guess if they don't like it they can go ahead and change it back, I just don't want to cause any trouble/confusion.

Lol, so now we can suggest names for other teams, interesting :eyebrow:.

:facepalm: Sorry about that. I'll change it back.

Lol, so now we can suggest names for other teams, interesting :eyebrow:.

Technically you can, but I'm not going to change the team name unless actual team members agree to it (from now on at least...).

I don't even know teams and games were already up. :D

Can't believe my golden game Borderlands made the cut too. :D

I'm definitely going to score my teammates some points on that day. Base + dlc already installed. Hmm now Tales of the Borderlands looks more tempting to get.

Gotta say loving that, I'm loving our team's name #TheSuicidalDragonHunters :D.

• Like 2

For the record, I don't agree to that name change. I just didn't say so because I figured it was in jest. :P

I couldn't tell whether it was a serious name or not, so I just went with it. It's fixed now.

Sign me up.

You're a little late to sign up unfortunately. I'm also not sure why you requested two golden games, but the golden game list has already been finalized. The teams are uneven right now with my brother and I in a team of two, so if no one's opposed to it, I can just put you on our team (we would need a new team name though). I feel bad to keep you out of the event, but it is technically past the deadline, so if anyone posts against letting you in within the next 24 hours, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next year.

I don't even know teams and games were already up. :D

Can't believe my golden game Borderlands made the cut too. :D

I'm definitely going to score my teammates some points on that day. Base + dlc already installed. Hmm now Tales of the Borderlands looks more tempting to get.

Gotta say loving that, I'm loving our team's name #TheSuicidalDragonHunters :D.

Awesome, I already platted Borderlands, so can't score extra points with that. 

I also like the team name, Zone Hunter came up with something great.

You're a little late to sign up unfortunately. I'm also not sure why you requested two golden games, but the golden game list has already been finalized. The teams are uneven right now with my brother and I in a team of two, so if no one's opposed to it, I can just put you on our team (we would need a new team name though). I feel bad to keep you out of the event, but it is technically past the deadline, so if anyone posts against letting you in within the next 24 hours, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next year.

I'm ok with it, that way you'll have a balanced team too.

Sign me up.

Congratulations! You are officially a part of the Boosting Brothers! Our team name makes absolutely no sense anymore, so if you have any ideas of a replacement team name, let me know.

I'm fine with him joining to. That way when my team wins you won't be able to say it was unfair. LOL J/K  Also in honor of my team name I am adding heavy Rain to my plat rain day on the first. Almost got it rdy to plat.

Thanks, but now when our team wins, you won't be able to say adding Truxton was unfair.  :devil:

Congratulations! You are officially a part of the Boosting  Our team name makes absolutely no sense anymore, so if you have any ideas of a replacement team name, let me know.

Thanks, but now when our team wins, you won't be able to say adding Truxton was unfair.  :devil:

Thanks for the chance. I'll don't let you down, I already have many games that need Platinum and this is the perfect time of the year to make it.

I got a few Suggestions for the name of the team name.

1-Wizards of War

2-The Classic Legacy of Game Industry Brothers!

3- Becarfull we Got blast processing!

4-Classic Gaming Hunters.

5 You're going to beat up by the game.com and finished by the CD-I

• Like 1