The trophies look stupidly easy and rewarding

On 12/8/2017 at 7:47 AM, SniperEliteDido said:

so can you boost online trophies with a second controller with ease?

All those trophies that I've obtained so far (except the online win) you can boost in a private match, but is extremely easy.

But you cannot boost the ranked trophies obviously.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:35 AM, theSpirae said:

If you're not having fun and you have to push yourself to do it and the only reason doing it is the trophy, I don't call dedication. But I guess people are really obsessed with that trophy that much.

It's free trophies, fam.

On 12/6/2017 at 0:33 AM, xMissFantasy said:

I suffered for 2 months straight to get the plat for Far Cry 2. If you're dedicated, you'll suffer through anything for that shiny trophy.

Fuck that game!!! I can't believe I put myself through that grind. Plus side is I had 3 consoles so i didn't have to spend time letting others boost...

2 hours ago, homleshobo said:

Fuck that game!!! I can't believe I put myself through that grind. Plus side is I had 3 consoles so i didn't have to spend time letting others boost...

It's terrible. I had a couple of people to boost the multi-kills but only one of them stuck with me so we both could grind out the rest of the online. You're lucky you didn't have to rely on others to get the online finished. Won't ever touch it again and I definitely don't recommend it to ANYONE! 

This was an easy platinum for me, everyone is making it seem like it's so bad when there has been much worse. This game isn't really that bad in terms of grinding length if you know what you are doing. It just gets very repetitive even though you are winning majority of your matches.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...