so i am a good gamer just a bit overwhelmed. could use some advice.

particle0

i need to buckle down and start finishing some games, based on profile can any 1 suggest an order in which i should go for, my goal is possible focus heavy on 2 or 3 games at a time. any suggesting would be great. thanks

also my name is Domenic. 31 been gaming almost all my life. never really went for platinums though. but now i am.

Edited by particle0

You have loads of good games on your account. Just looking at the percentages, you don't seem to get too far into your games before you move on. Would you say that's fair?

Easy ones to get you started: Until Dawn, Bastion, Rocket League, The Order: 1886, Infamous: Second Son, God of War. The only one of these that I'd say is a bad game is The Order, but it's so short and easy to plat that I can forgive it that. 

Anyway - welcome to the forums. Hang around here long enough and you'll find yourself motivated to get many more platinum trophies very soon.  

Hello. I really don't know if this would help others but it has helped me a ton. So my backlog was huge and it still is, I had around 25 games at point that I hadn't even started (Not including PS+ titles wich I just don't have time for atm)
I have 12 titles left now.

So this is what I did to clean my backlog and finish games: I simply made a list, and the game that was next on the list I have to 100%, I CAN'T do another game until Im done. However, for grindier games, say Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I simply split the grind into three parts since there are three characters.

My list looks like this atm:

Kingdom Hearts II 100%
Uncharted 2:  Among Thieves 100%
Rocket League 100%
Deadpool 100%
Batman: Arkham Asylum 100%
Walking Dead Season 2 100%
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Terra) 100%
Star Wars: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
and so on.... (Not all games is on the list and I have more unfinished and more finished, I just gave you an example)

Another great tip is to not buy or start any new games, because that makes it impossible to finish the ever ending backlog. I try to complete 3 - 5 games until I buy a new game at the moment, Battlefront and Fallout 4 is an exception though but yeah, if you do this you should also be able to complete it in no time what so ever.

Also don't play a lot of games at the same time, it can really screw some things. Im playing Fallout 4 and Battlefront at the same time now and I can become really confused when I go back to Fallout 4 and realise Im at the missable trophy part. Its better knowing everything about one game and have full focus on just that until you move on to the others.

I'd however say if you have a super grindy game you could play a few games at the same time, and play the Vita when you have time for it since it is game time after all, even if its 5 minutes you get 5 minutes closer to the plat (That's how Im thinking anyway :P)

Just enjoy yourself in the end, if you try to hard and don't take breaks or just do it for the trophies you might get burned out, I played a ton of Kingdom Hearts from January to June basically this year, and well I didn't even feel like playing when I had to grind, but now when I split BBS and CoM I can't wait to do it and the in between is awesome 
(Batman and Deadpool was amazing to play after KH) 

i need to buckle down and start finishing some games, based on profile can any 1 suggest an order in which i should go for, my goal is possible focus heavy on 2 or 3 games at a time. any suggesting would be great. thanks

also my name is Domenic. 31 been gaming almost all my life. never really went for platinums though. but now i am.

Why now? What is motivating you to do this? Depending on your answer, your plan of attack will probably need to be adjusted.

yea that pretty much my problem i kinda get into a game and then the next new big thing comes along and im not done with last one lol. i just want some platinum to say that i earned them. one at a time i think is way im gonna go and just knock them off one by one. wish me luck and thanks.

Easy Games that depending on how fast you work could take you maybe 1 - 1.5 months? For variety and tackling 2-3 games at a time I'll bold what I think would be best to play at the same time for the first set of games to tackle. (this is just my opinion obviously. I can't really do more than 2 games at once because my mind scrambles the controls :P )

God of War

God of War II

God of War III

God of War: Ascension

The Order: 1886

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Until Dawn

inFAMOUS Second Son

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Hey and welcome to the forums by looking at your trophy list and you say you are going for platinums i advise to focus on Advanced Warfare, its very easy to platinum with a couple of guides and for the Exo Survival trophies i can help you on