Quick Draw Trophy - Help Needed

tkmj75

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some advice on how to achieve the Quick Draw (On the level HUNTER kill the nosalises before they break through the ventilation grilles) trophy?

I am currently playing on SPARTAN mode with normal difficulty. I have watched the guide videos but they all make it look so easy. The nosalies that come from the middle vent always keep attacking me and do not let me shoot properly at all, and I have played the checkpoint 20-25 times now, with no luck. 

I wonder if the game's update 1.01 (which says there were some stability fixes) has made some changes, as majority of the video gudes are before the update. 

I scoured the web wondering if it was just me, but no, many others who are playing this game now are facing the same issue.

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some advice/guidance.

I will try it a few more times, and then I will just delete and reinstall the game, and skip the updates, which might help.

Edited by tkmj75

The enemies spawn at random I believe, you will need to be on full alert. So be sure to move around alot searching the vents quickly! As sometimes there can be 2 enemies at one vent. You will need to get to a hunter fast and shoot them down quick. You probably need to shoot between the grille's vents so you actually hit the enemy. that might do it.

The enemies spawn at random I believe, you will need to be on full alert. So be sure to move around alot searching the vents quickly! As sometimes there can be 2 enemies at one vent. You will need to get to a hunter fast and shoot them down quick. You probably need to shoot between the grille's vents so you actually hit the enemy. that might do it.

Youtube has some cool guides I followed

Thank you both for your tips. So instead of staying in the middle and shooting the nosalies, I took  X_RaceKing_X's advice and started running around while going for headshots. Took me three tries, but I finally have the trophy. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 02/08/2019 at 11:33 PM, Ara_Dax said:

OK, here is a tip, which I have not seen anyone mention.

The fight ends, as soon as you use all your revolver ammo.  So as soon as you are able, start firing as quick as you can, you can fire at least six before the monsters arrive.

keep firing, dont stop, fire at the grilles with monsters, circling. NEVER stop firing.

The quicker you empty, the quicker it finishes.

Thanks for the tip!

Did what you said and got the trophy first try!

Edited by AnonymousPLC69
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 21. 5. 2021 at 8:13 AM, kassanowa07 said:

Emptying your ammo does not work anymore.

It certainly does still work. I fired at least half of my bullets before any mutant showed up. Had to kill only 3 mutants total and it was over.