The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Been a very slow month for me, to many games that have slowed me up ( Trine 2 / Dirt Rally / The Division ). Looking forward to seeing the results for the month and clapping from the gutter as a new King of The Bronze is crowned ( enjoy it while it lasts - I am coming for you in May )

So a few things that will be working on / attempting in May, would be interested to see what everyone else's plans are (especially with all the good new releases this month)

PS4

GTA San Andreas

Hand of Fate

Michonne Walking Dead ( final episode )

Trine 2 ( collectibles + last few levels on Hardcore )

Deadly Tower of Monsters (last section + cleanup)

The Division

Hitman (Ep 1)

Lego Dimensions (slowly getting overwhelmed by my increasing collection of little lego figures - time to put them into action)

Final Fantasy XIV (have to make a decision on whether I am really going to play this now or hold off due to subscription)

PS3

Arkham Asylum (so close to end of play through really need to finish it off)

Terminator Salvation (Game of Shame - so bad even I had to stop for awhile)

Game of Shame #4

PSVITA

Persona 4 : Dancing All Night ( finish grinding freeplay songs - hard mode is no joke on a few of them )

Assassins Creed Liberation 

Update time!

So April was the worst month of the competition to date, 534 trophies worse off than February to be exact! 2071 trophies were earned, the breakdown is 1416 x Bronze, 451 x Silver, 164 x Gold & 40 Platinum from 27 contestants. 2 players didn't earn a single trophy for the month and 10/27 players failed to earn a platinum. Not even Warnie could put a good spin on these numbers, I haven't had a chance to look at the Federal Budget that was released today but it's probably a safe bet to say the numbers probably look pretty similar to these...

Bronze:

MattyH16 163 (3 points)
cjshaitan 142 (2 points)
Gibbo_0113 114 (1 point)
Texonidas 114 (1 point)
AuzzieWingman 103
Spider5786 91
damage_6-9 89
Pineapple-Hero88 81
F1nal 65
EpicNogg4 58
spazza136 48
CrestfallenV 48
Drew-013 46
Diagonis83 44
Super-Fly Spider-Guy 39
feral611 31
paulcoe 31
Shemzi 27
TheWayne-o 25
SaucySpinach 14
black__bunny 14
IronMask75 13
greenpoison79 11
Risky 3
Scoffinator 2
Ski-Skate 0
Lightning_0608 0

Silver:

MattyH16 48 (3 points)
Pineapple-Hero88 48 (3 points)
Diagonis83 47 (2 points)
Texonidas 40 (1 point)
Gibbo_0113 39
cjshaitan 31
paulcoe 28
spazza136 20
Drew-013 19
feral611 16
F1nal 16
TheWayne-o 15
damage_6-9 14
AuzzieWingman 12
EpicNogg4 11
Spider5786 10
CrestfallenV 9
Super-Fly Spider-Guy 8
Shemzi 8
greenpoison79 6
SaucySpinach 2
Risky 2
IronMask75 2
Ski-Skate 0
black__bunny 0
Lightning_0608 0
Scoffinator 0

Gold:

Texonidas 25 (3 points)
MattyH16 19 (2 points)
Pineapple-Hero88 17 (1 point)
Diagonis83 17 (1 point)
paulcoe 16
cjshaitan 15
Gibbo_0113 12
spazza136 6
damage_6-9 5
CrestfallenV 5
feral611 4
TheWayne-o 3
EpicNogg4 3
SaucySpinach 3
Drew-013 3
Spider5786 3
Shemzi 2
F1nal 2
AuzzieWingman 2
Super-Fly Spider-Guy 1
black__bunny 1
Ski-Skate 0
Lightning_0608 0
Risky 0
Scoffinator 0
greenpoison79 0
IronMask75 0

Platinum:

Texonidas 5 (3 points)
cjshaitan 4 (2 points)
MattyH16 4 (2 points)
Pineapple-Hero88 4 (2 points)
Gibbo_0113 3 (1 point)
Drew-013 3 (1 point)
Diagonis83 3 (1 point)
TheWayne-o 2
feral611 2
spazza136 2
paulcoe 2
EpicNogg4 1
SaucySpinach 1
black__bunny 1
F1nal 1
Scoffinator 1
CrestfallenV 1
Super-Fly Spider-Guy 0
damage_6-9 0
Ski-Skate 0
Shemzi 0
Lightning_0608 0
Risky 0
Spider5786 0
AuzzieWingman 0
greenpoison79 0
IronMask75 0

Backlog:

Gibbo_0113 = 20 points for Killzone Shadowfall
SaucySpinach = 15 points for Dragon Age Origins
TheWayne-o = 12 points for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Hopefully a much better month lies ahead in May, all the best everyone!

• Like 4

An expected slow month for me but to hold down second in the bronze trophy count is amazing.

My congrats to Matt for taking the title for this month but unless I throw the PS4 out the window due to Dirt Rallt ( high possiblity ) I feel confident I can regain my title

I am sure May will be a better month all round, great game releases coming, and we can all hope that Gibbo gets stuck on some ultra ridiculous PS3 game allowing us to all level the scores.

Happy gaming all

An expected slow month for me but to hold down second in the bronze trophy count is amazing.

My congrats to Matt for taking the title for this month but unless I throw the PS4 out the window due to Dirt Rallt ( high possiblity ) I feel confident I can regain my title

I am sure May will be a better month all round, great game releases coming, and we can all hope that Gibbo gets stuck on some ultra ridiculous PS3 game allowing us to all level the scores.

Happy gaming all

I was actually about to say Hey CJ, I took your bronze crown! All good mate :)

You can have it back in May, It's the Gold and Platinum crowns I want.

Edited by MattyH16
  • Like 1

Despite being the worst month overall for the competition, its been the best one for me. Finally earned my first plat for 2016, Final Fantasy XIII.

Other than that, not much else was earnt. I started a new game, which I wasn't going to do until I cleaned up my backlog a bit. Crysis 2 is a grind and there's also that play after 6 month trophy to get out of the way. Seeing as they have just fixed the serves, I thought I'd have a go at it before the servers eventually have issues again or are shut down. 

Let's see if I can get another plat this month. 

• Like 2

It's getting tight and things seem to have slowed down a bit. Should've got another plat then I could've cracked it for some points lol.

Yeah I was in the same boat, only one more platinum trophy and I would've got a point. Although if that had happened then I may as well not have given out points for platinums in May as both of us shouldn't be anywhere close to earning points for the platinum category :P.

Gibbo is a machine, he doesn't get stuck on trophies. He's like the Chuck Norris of gamers xD.

You can have it back in May, It's the Gold and Platinum crowns I want.

Boo, I wanted to see you two fight it out for the Bronze crown!

Another lousy month for me, hopefully can pull my finger out and get at least one point before the end of the year, lol

Lol there's plenty of time mate. Just play a few backlog games and you'll be right back up there with the rest of us that have no chance at points other than backlog points!

Despite being the worst month overall for the competition, its been the best one for me. Finally earned my first plat for 2016, Final Fantasy XIII.

Other than that, not much else was earnt. I started a new game, which I wasn't going to do until I cleaned up my backlog a bit. Crysis 2 is a grind and there's also that play after 6 month trophy to get out of the way. Seeing as they have just fixed the serves, I thought I'd have a go at it before the servers eventually have issues again or are shut down. 

Congratulations on your first platinum of the year! I read that they fixed the servers but I decided not to go and buy another copy of Crysis 2 (I got rid of my first copy after reading about the server issues lol) because I'm not confident that they'll still be working in 6 months time for the trophy. Plus I still think there is a chance that Crytek will release a Crysis collection on PS4 at some point so I'll wait.

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 4

Congratulations on your first platinum of the year! I read that they fixed the servers but I decided not to go and buy another copy of Crysis 2 (I got rid of my first copy after reading about the server issues lol) because I'm not confident that they'll still be working in 6 months time for the trophy. Plus I still think there is a chance that Crytek will release a Crysis collection on PS4 at some point so I'll wait.

Thanks! It was a bit of a painful grind at the end lol. 

Seems to be the trend so most likely will be the case. Ah damn! could have helped each other boost. I bought the game ages ago and I wont waste money buying it again so hopefully I can get as much of the mp trophies as I can before it dies for good. I've got Crysis 3 sitting on my shelf too waiting with a tone of other games I haven't even touched yet (including my backlog list for this comp :P)

Yeah I was in the same boat, only one more platinum trophy and I would've got a point. Although if that had happened then I may as well not have given out points for platinums in May as both of us shouldn't be anywhere close to earning points for the platinum category :P.

Would've added to your nice little points haul if you nabbed another plat. Ha ha ha yeah it's pretty much illegal for us to be earning plat points.

Thanks! It was a bit of a painful grind at the end lol. 

What did you think of it? I have it sitting in my backlog but I keep putting it off because I've only heard bad things about it lol, I really like the old Final Fantasy games but haven't really played anything after 10 on PS2. I started 12 but never really got into it.

Would've added to your nice little points haul if you nabbed another plat. Ha ha ha yeah it's pretty much illegal for us to be earning plat points.

Yeah it would've been nice, the only points I have are from MVP (only because nobody really voted) and finishing a backlog game lol.

Well, that's my already abysmal completion rate shot to shit.... damn PSN sales, lol

Lol, what did you buy? Was it the under $30 sale for PS4? It also just means that there's a lot of room for improvement and lots of points on offer for the June Average Completion category :P.

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 1

Well, that's my already abysmal completion rate shot to shit.... damn PSN sales, lol

Yes that under $30 PSN sale is brutal .......... What did you get. Nothing like seeing some of the games sitting in my shelf untouched now on sale for 1/3 the price.

Still couldn't help myself and picked up

Resident evil 6

Medieval Grand Ages

Devil may cry definitive edition

Devil my cry 4

Blood bowl

Coffin Dodgers

EDIT : It's ok though cause I just have to think of the savings ......... :)

Edited by cjshaitan

I'm glad there's nothing I want in that sale so I can continue to be a tight arse for a bit lol.

Yeah it would've been nice, the only points I have are from MVP (only because nobody really voted) and finishing a backlog game lol.

Least you got some mate and had I remembered to vote in the MVP you would've got my vote anyway. I've gotta remember to get amongst those backlog games lol.

Lol, what did you buy? Was it the under $30 sale for PS4? It also just means that there's a lot of room for improvement and lots of points on offer for the June Average Completion category :P.

For PS4 I bought - Darksiders 2

Heavy Rain

Beyond: Two Souls

101 Ways to Die

The Banner Saga

NFS: Rivals complete

PS3- BF: Hardline (standard)

Ratchet: Deadlocked

Also installed - Table Top Racing

Tropico 5

The Order: 1886

COD: Ghosts

Deception IV: Bloodties

Borderlands: Pre Sequel

I am Alive

AC IV Black Flag

Change that to booze and that could be Feral's motto  :P

Ha ha ha it is my motto. Always good to spend money on grog then drink it all in one night and wake up wondering where I am and who are all these people lol.

• Like 1