The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

I'm still trying to save up for one of those Ultra Deluxe Red Kangaroos (Because Red means it's obviously faster)

I heard they can get to about 120kph out on the Freeway. I'd like to see you blokes try and outrun this fella'kangaroo-muscles_zpsrmxwzvwq.jpg

They run on koalas and red meat just adds to their speed.
  • Like 1

Congrats on the platinum, Driveclub is great, and probably the only platinum you will get with only 35% completion in the game :)

Thanks CJ! I think the platinum is less than 35% now, Evolution Studios are planning more DLC as well so the platinum percentage will keep declining. I don't mind though because it means more Driveclub content :) .

32 trophies for yesterday (12:10am in Perth) , I think it was a pretty successful day :)

Wow, nice haul Nogg! I was aiming for 30 trophies this month...

Crap. I haven't even earnt one yet :P

Ah well, luckily this competition is a marathon and not a sprint :P .

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 2

Excellent stats Wayne.

I am just glad I'm here to lower the overall stats :)

As far as playing goes have been sidetracked last two days with " Bastion " great little game if you haven't played it highly recommend. Super easy until you get to the final challange rooms then it's liking scaling Mt Everest

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

"Now I know you all like stats so let me give you some...

Average Stats for Contestants:

**Bronze Trophies = 2793

**Silver Trophies = 846

**Gold Trophies = 258

**Platinum Trophies = 52

**Completion = 57.23

**Rarity = 50.28

Other:

**There are 9 contestants in the competition from the Australian top 500 on the leaderboards! (I think that I'm slightly outclassed...).

**Only 2 contestants have less than 1000 trophies (so there's a lot of room for them to shoot up the leaderboards and get points).

**Only 2 contestants have less than 10 platinum trophies (seems like we all love a good platinum :P ).

COACH_CARTER_MONOLOGUE_AFRICAN_AMERICAN.

Those are the numbers. Those are some stats for your ass."

I'm just outside the top 500, so I'm aiming to fix that ASAP :P

Excellent stats Wayne.

I am just glad I'm here to lower the overall stats :)

As far as playing goes have been sidetracked last two days with " Bastion " great little game if you haven't played it highly recommend. Super easy until you get to the final challange rooms then it's liking scaling Mt Everest

Thanks mate, just thought that some of you might enjoy them. I've only ever heard good things about Bastion so it's in my 'to look into' list but I already have so much to play, glad to hear you're enjoying it. Are you playing it on PS4 or Vita?

I'm just outside the top 500, so I'm aiming to fix that ASAP :P

Best of luck in reaching the top 500, hopefully this competition helps motivate you to reach your goal! In terms of number of places you're close but it's still roughly 4,000 points to reach the top 500 which is approximately 3.5 complete games which is still a few when you're playing catch up. How long do you think that it'll take you to reach it? I'm aiming to reach the top 3,500 this year but I'm already starting to think that it was a bit ambitious...

Thanks mate, just thought that some of you might enjoy them. I've only ever heard good things about Bastion so it's in my 'to look into' list but I already have so much to play, glad to hear you're enjoying it. Are you playing it on PS4 or Vita?

Best of luck in reaching the top 500, hopefully this competition helps motivate you to reach your goal! In terms of number of places you're close but it's still roughly 4,000 points to reach the top 500 which is approximately 3.5 complete games which is still a few when you're playing catch up. How long do you think that it'll take you to reach it? I'm aiming to reach the top 3,500 this year but I'm already starting to think that it was a bit ambitious...

Hmmmm. 3.5 complete games? I think I could probably get pretty close by the end of the month if I actually end up playing anything other than Zombies on the Giant map, especially considering I've already got all the Bo3 zombies trophies xD

15 trophies today including 2 gold, that means 48 trophies in the last two days. B)

God damn it Nogg!  -_- 

Well, I underestimated Tearaway Unfolded yesterday and didn't even manage to complete half of it. :lol:

It has a lot of problems compared to the original though, so it's probably going to be a few days.

Oh, well, 19 trophies in 1 day isn't too bad. It's more than I earned last month.

Take as long as you need mate :P

Hmmmm. 3.5 complete games? I think I could probably get pretty close by the end of the month if I actually end up playing anything other than Zombies on the Giant map, especially considering I've already got all the Bo3 zombies trophies xD

Yeah assuming they have 1,100-1,200 points per game. If you managed to get 4,000 points by the end of the month that would be very impressive! What are you currently playing, other than Black Ops 3?

Yeah assuming they have 1,100-1,200 points per game. If you managed to get 4,000 points by the end of the month that would be very impressive! What are you currently playing, other than Black Ops 3?

Uh, GTA V here and there. But I plan on playing Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Far Cry 4, Dishonored, and I've still gotta work on the Uncharted collection. Got a huge backlog of games started and unstarted.

• Like 1

So in an effort to stem the Nogg tsunami, I smashed out 31 trophies over the last 24 hours ( Contrast - great little game, totally different cool gameplay, Bastion - great game, final challange rooms are proving very tough, Soul Suspect - so many cut scenes may as well be a movie but I'm liking it all the same, sort of plays

Iike a poor mans Until Dawn.

25 of the 31 are bronze so I have my feet firmly logged in the easy game category at the moment :)