The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

Alrighty, I figured out my 6 on backlog (all PS4)=

And now I cry at my folly.

I have added you to the list, welcome to the competition. Please read the PM I have sent you regarding your list and get back to me as soon as possible.

Count me in. I will send through my list.

I have added you to the list, welcome to the competition. I haven't received your list yet, please submit it before the cut-off.

I'm sending out PMs now to all that still haven't finalised their lists, please submit them prior to the cut-off. If you don't submit them then any trophies earned during January will not count for scoring and you will only be able to earn points from February onward.

Edited by TheWayne-o

If you're still accepting sign-ups, I'd like to join. I've sent my backlog list through PM. :)

Thanks mate, you have been added to the competition.

Just a reminder for everyone that the cut-off is 11:59pm tomorrow so any trophies earned between then and January 2nd will not count for scoring in the competition.

Thanks mate, you have been added to the competition.

Just a reminder for everyone that the cut-off is 11:59pm tomorrow so any trophies earned between then and January 2nd will not count for scoring in the competition.

Excellent well I'm going to start Witcher tomorrow so probably won't see another trophy for the next few months :)

So the time has come for everyone to put their controllers down (well only if you want to) as the cut-off time has passed, thanks to everyone that submitted their lists of backlog games and hidden trophies! We have 24 confirmed contestants which is a good number for the first edition of the competition :) .

22 of 24 contestants provided their lists on time, the other 2 can still submit lists and participate come February but will receive a score of 0 for January. There's a good chance that people won't score points in January anyway so there is still plenty of time to mount a serious title challenge.

Be sure to sync your trophies and update your PSNP profiles over the coming days as I will start collecting data tomorrow. I'll also be doing a reveal of everybody's backlog games on 16th/17th January so be sure to check that out. Also if you happen to finish one of your backlog games, please PM me to let me know just so I don't miss it when updating the ladder.

Best of luck to everyone for the coming season & may the best trophy hunter emerge victorious! (Did I mention that if you beat me then you're banned from participating in the competition next season? :P ).

• Like 1

haha why??? Use your noggin Nogg!

That's an amazing effort though!

I couldn't resist, I was dying to try out this new Arkham Knight DLC, don't worry though I have a game waiting that will get me some quick trophies :P

Also Wayne im probably wrong but if any participants are part of the Platnuim rain days contest and they decide to plat them all on Jan 3 won't that give them an unfair advantage?

Yea good luck everyone. It'll be fun.

I feel like i'll come out half decent for the 1st month and then after that i'll be dead last :P cj will finish Witcher 3 in a few months time and probably still be ahead of me

Similar for me, I think it will be a fight between a few of us at the bottom of the table :)

I have a feeling Witcher may be spread over a few years :)

So keen to get started, just a few hours to go.

Similar for me, I think it will be a fight between a few of us at the bottom of the table :)

The Witcher enjoys stealing your soul so a few years is easily possible.

• Like 1

Good luck everyone :yay:

I'll join you guys at the bottom, all of us struggling not to finish last :)

Edited by EpicNogg4

Wait a minute.....you ride kangaroos.....I'm telling my wife I'm leaving the US and going to Aussie country

Mate you would last 5 mins here, Americans are too soft. Now can you kindly remove yourself from this Aussie Thread.

EDIT : Don't you have to " tests play " Resident Evil on your wife's account

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

Got 16 trophies so far today, should have waited till the comp began :facepalm:

Oh Nogg :facepalm:.

I popped two from the Witcher today, so that feels like 16 :)

Lol, anybody that platinums The Witcher 3 should be given a medal given what I've heard about the length of the game.

I couldn't resist, I was dying to try out this new Arkham Knight DLC, don't worry though I have a game waiting that will get me some quick trophies :P

Also Wayne im probably wrong but if any participants are part of the Platnuim rain days contest and they decide to plat them all on Jan 3 won't that give them an unfair advantage?

No you're not wrong at all but I don't mind if they choose to do that, I'm not going to hold being an active member of the community against them  :) . I had a quick look and there were only 1 or 2 people in this competition that were also in that competition anyway. I deliberately designed my competition this way so that it could co-exist with other competitions and wouldn't prevent people from joining other ones throughout the year.

My cousin got a couple of trophies in Gat out of Hell on my account while I was out today, so I punched him.

Lol, that response seems appropriate :P .

On a side note, platinum #20 and 1st for 2016 has been achieved! #UniteInSpeed. If you don't own Driveclub then I definitely recommend having a look at it. I think you can get it for $24 in JB Hi Fi (or price match at EB) these days.

• Like 4