The Great Australian Trophy Hunt - Season 1

i'm still up for it, though looking at my backlog i wish i didn't look.

Thanks mate, I have added you to the list. Well at least you'll have plenty of options to choose from for the Backlog Challenge :P .

Hey mate I will get my backlog games to you by the weekend ...... Still not sure but lots to choose from :)

Nor problems, as long as I get them prior to the cut-off then I'm happy. To create my list, I went with PS3 games that have online trophies (got to avoid those server shutdowns) and some older PS3 games that I haven't played yet (some go as far back as 2008...). Maybe something to consider, hopefully this helps with ideas.

I'm in, don't really have many games at 0% but I'll add the ones I do even though I doubt I'll get Plat for any of them.

Thanks mate, I have added you to the list. You can also select games that you plan on picking up this coming year (as long as the game still meets the eligibility criteria) as well, hopefully this gives you a few more options to choose from.

• Australian Leaderboard Ranking = every 3 months each contestant's Australian leaderboard ranking will be compared with their Australian leaderboard ranking from the previous update and the highest increase (or lowest decrease if less than 3 contestants goes up) will be awarded 15 points, second highest increase/lowest decrease will be awarded 10 points and third highest increase/lowest decrease will be awarded 5 points.

Will this be percentage wise? I Mean, it'll be easier for a level 15 to go up ranks than a level 26 like myself seeing as there are more players at a lower level and the players at my trophy level are really spread apart in points.

I'll give this a go. I'll be super busy but i'll try

Will this be percentage wise? I Mean, it'll be easier for a level 15 to go up ranks than a level 26 like myself seeing as there are more players at a lower level and the players at my trophy level are really spread apart in points.

I'll give this a go. I'll be super busy but i'll try

No, the Australian Leaderboard Ranking will be purely the number of spots you have gained/lost. The reason behind doing it this way was to give everyone that doesn't perhaps play everyday a chance to get some more points and be competitive in the competition, prior to this there were 5 categories based solely on the amount of trophies you earn and only 4 categories that weren't.

Thanks, I have added you to the list.

Edited by TheWayne-o

But it's also a lot easier for a level 15 to go down ranks so it evens out a bit.

But it's also a lot easier for a level 15 to go down ranks so it evens out a bit.

You might be right, it probably is. When i was level 15, i just remember going up ranks like crazy when looking on this site. Now i can go up by 1 or 2 if i play for most of the day (wouldn't usually play that much anymore), back then i would go up by 100's. That's the only reason i asked. 

But it says you're number 2 :P. Did you want to join the competition?

Thanks mate, I have added you to the list. Send me a PM with your backlog games when you get a chance.

Oh yeah, a hacker joined the leaderboards yesterday. He'd be removed by the start date. I think I'll pass on the comp, thanks anyways.

Just a reminder for the people that haven't submitted their backlog challenge games and any hidden trophies to do so before the cut-off. I will PM anyone who still hasn't submitted their lists one final time on 27th December to remind them but I won't be chasing anyone beyond that, 3 weeks notice with 3 reminders is plenty of time to sort yourself out.

Can't wait to get the competition underway!

Should have mine done in the next hour ;)

I have sent you a PM about your list, please have a look and get back to me when you can.

Should be able to submit mine tomorrow 

I haven't received anything yet, please provide me with your list when you get a chance.

There are still a few people that haven't submitted their list (just in case they haven't read the OP since joining), so if your name appears below please submit your list to me when you get a chance. Super-Fly Spider-Guy, EpicNogg4, SaucySpinach, black__bunny, Texonidas, Shemzi, Risky & F1nal.

I have sent you a PM about your list, please have a look and get back to me when you can.

I haven't received anything yet, please provide me with your list when you get a chance.

There are still a few people that haven't submitted their list (just in case they haven't read the OP since joining), so if your name appears below please submit your list to me when you get a chance. Super-Fly Spider-Guy, EpicNogg4, SaucySpinach, black__bunny, Texonidas, Shemzi, Risky & F1nal.

Yeah sure thing mate, I'll get my hidden games on there within the next hour

Yeah sure thing mate, I'll get my hidden games on there within the next hour

Thanks mate, just let me know once you've sent them all.

Hi Wayne I m in, I'll have a look at my backlog, I don't have many games at 0% though. Great idea by the way, good luck to all contestants go Aussie!!

Thanks mate, welcome to the competition!

Count me in :)

Thanks mate, welcome to the competition!

Hey, should I PM you the backlog or post it here? 

Please PM me with your backlog games, I plan on doing a reveal of everyone's games about 2 weeks into the competition.

Kangaroo burger first followed by crocodile chaser then maybe .......

Of course this also comes with a side jar of Vegemite!

• Like 1