PlayStation Store broken!

OniWalker

So as of 3:24 AM (Est) today, December 11th, I went to update the PSN store on my PS3 to get the episodes for Life is Strange. Now it won't let me into the store. Didn't try the store on my ps4. But still, what the hell? Someone messed up bad. So as a warning to anyone out there, if you go to the store right now on your PS3 and update it, there's a chance it'll say "Cannot add funds to wallet" then kick you to the XMB. Hopefully this gets resolved soon! I wanna sit down and fiend on Life is Strange!

Remember the good old says, before October/November of 2012, when the PS3 store was in it's original form, and you know, worked.

It's much more convenient for me to use my laptop or phone anyway, but that's not the point.

But it looked so sleek and beautiful (or so my boss at Playstation liked to remind me when I said the new store was a piece of shit)

• Like 2

Remember the good old says, before October/November of 2012, when the PS3 store was in it's original form, and you know, worked.

It's much more convenient for me to use my laptop or phone anyway, but that's not the point.

But it looked so sleek and beautiful (or so my boss at Playstation liked to remind me when I said the new store was a piece of shit)

or the fact that the search function had keyboard support, updated store sux, it always decides to show the game im after last.

Had this problem on my alt ps3 would be stuck on the blue screen, deleting and reinstalling the store fixed it no problems.

Edited by Leenewbe

or the fact that the search function had keyboard support, updated store sux, it always decides to show the game im after last.

Had this problem on my alt ps3 would be stuck on the blue screen, deleting and reinstalling the store fixed it no problems.

What you don't like scrolling down a huge column of letters one at a time to try and spell something out?

You don't like the fact that your downloads are all just lumped together and not broken up by, Game, Themes, Avatars, Demos etc.

You don't like that after downloading a game it takes you to the top of the list. So if you are downloading a bunch of DLC you have to keep scrolling to the spot again after it scrolls up on you?

The new store is great :P ( I say new but it has been this way since 2012 ^_^)

LOLOL. Nothing like toeing the corporate line!

She was also the same person who told a bunch of EB staff when inFAMOUS 2 came out "you know you can choose whether to play Good or Bad" and I was like "no Shit Alisha...you are talking to a bunch of gamers who all have the platinum in the first game"

• Like 1

Right before my PS3 hard drive crapped out and need to be reformatted the Store stopped loading.  After reformatting and reinstalling the system software it works again.  However, I still exclusively use the online store cause it's faster and easier.