PS Plus January 2016 - Prediction Thread!

FlareXV

Yay!

An average vehicle arena combat game.

A remake of a game from last millennium.

A game about dragons I have no interest in that is not only $7.55 right now, but ALWAYS on sale.

The Medal of Honor game so bad that they cancelled the whole series, and that I picked up for 3 bucks a while back physically.

I'll admit I know nothing about Nihilumbra, but since it doesn't work on PSTV I won't know anything about it for a while either, and it's only 13.45 normally.

And finally, a fucking History Channel game. Wow.

Yeah. Lots of value here. 

#OnlyComplainingStillBecauseOfTheGuyWhoComplainedAboutPeopleComplainingInTheFirstPlace

Wow, not a bad month o.O

Too bad I own both games I would be interested in (Grim Fandango and DA:O)

But... just remember kiddies, that the Plus in PlayStation Plus, used to imply it was an additional option, now that it's mandatory for PS4 (don't sugar coat it, don't walk around it, it's mandatory and you know it), they should at least be honest and just call it what it is, the PlayStation Online Subscription, (POS, as in Piece Of Shit, for short), as there's NOTHING additional about the service anymore, and on top of that, the games included have been more on the minus side a lot more than they have been pluses.

This is a win =D This is a win comment =D

I just don't have anything nice to say right now, do I? Well, how about I came to this thread looking to be an asshole, and when I saw you quoted me I smiled and almost thought of not being a bitch for once, just because I like you. I mean, I still was a bitch, but I thought about not being a bitch, even just for a minute. See how good you are for me? You make me want to want to be better!

Tehe~

Since people pay for the service (which is basically mandatory if you want to play online on the PS4), they have the right to say what they don't like about it. So stop whining about people whining.

You're completely not right. It's not mandatory. PS4 works just fine without Plus.

If you had bought Plus to play online, then you play online, so Plus completes its purpose for you.

Sure, everybody would like to get AAA games each month, including me, but let's face it, the service is way too cheap for it.

Yay!

A game about dragons I have no interest in that is not only $7.55 right now, but ALWAYS on sale.

The Medal of Honor game so bad that they cancelled the whole series, and that I picked up for 3 bucks a while back physically.

I'll admit I know nothing about Nihilumbra, but since it doesn't work on PSTV I won't know anything about it for a while either, and it's only 13.45 normally.

#OnlyComplainingStillBecauseOfTheGuyWhoComplainedAboutPeopleComplainingInTheFirstPlace

you have serious problems...

Anyway, great games this month, I waited for Grim Fandango to hit plus, Warfighter is probably a decent big budget game and Legends of War for vita is excellent to prepare for upcoming XCOM :)

Edited by Vytautas20

Yay!

you have serious problems...

Anyway, great games this month, I waited for Grim Fandango to hit plus, Warfighter is probably a decent big budget game and Legends of War for vita is excellent to prepare for upcoming XCOM :)

Only problem I'm seeing is you putting your text into the quote box, took me a minute to figure out it what you did wrong.

Just remember, if I have serious problems, and the only thing you know about me is that I'm on this forum talking about these games, and that's what you're doing, then you must have a few problems too bud.

Seriously though, if you like the games, cool, but they aren't of any real value, they're all either cheap or shit AND cheap. Just saying.

Well, it's officially the PSP version. 

Not bad enough they give you shit games, but now you can't even earn trophies on them.

Hell, I'd rather they just give us Medal of Honor Heroes for PSP, have an MOH double shot. But they wouldn't go for that, since Heroes is actually, you know, a good game.