What do you think the scary enemies in uncharted 4 will be?

PowerUpMilk

all kinds of spiders, the reason i couldn't complete uncharted 2 or 3, can't remember which one it was :) i hate them beasts, even if it's just digital.

That was uncharted 3 with them chasing you in the Château.

This game is focused on pirate booty or something so maybe there is a kraken.

You and Sully are desperately fighting off the relentless horde of zombie bandicoots. You pull the trigger, but it clicks - empty! Cursing, you toss the gun aside and pick up the AK laying on the log. The zombies are getting closer.

"Sully, I hope you have a plan!" You shout. Suddenly, you hear a monstrous roar, and see bodies flying everywhere. An abnormally large human is barrelling towards you.

"Shit, it's Donut Drake!" Sully shouted. The two of you start running in the opposite direction, blindly spraying bullets at the rotund fiend.

"I told them I don't eat donuts like that anymore!" You shout, dodging under a tree branch. You leap a gap and pull tourself over a ridge, helping Sully up. You dust yourself off and laugh mirrhfully.

"That was close, huh?"

Sully sighs and touches his forehead.

"Let's not do that again, kid."

You just scoff.

You and Sully are desperately fighting off the relentless horde of zombie bandicoots. You pull the trigger, but it clicks - empty! Cursing, you toss the gun aside and pick up the AK laying on the log. The zombies are getting closer.

"Sully, I hope you have a plan!" You shout. Suddenly, you hear a monstrous roar, and see bodies flying everywhere. An abnormally large human is barrelling towards you.

"Shit, it's Donut Drake!" Sully shouted. The two of you start running in the opposite direction, blindly spraying bullets at the rotund fiend.

"I told them I don't eat donuts like that anymore!" You shout, dodging under a tree branch. You leap a gap and pull tourself over a ridge, helping Sully up. You dust yourself off and laugh mirrhfully.

"That was close, huh?"

Sully sighs and touches his forehead.

"Let's not do that again, kid."

You just scoff.

Would play that level many times/10