C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

That's a shame, you do have one though. Pier Solar and the chicken nuggets huh, that must be Ultra Ultra rare

Yeah I suppose I do have Pier Solar and the Stolen Mince Pies, couldve sworn MGS2 was UR too though, now im stuck with those insanely hard VR levels with no bonus pointage :'(

Ah well, have to give you guys an advantage i suppose.

Looks good , just a quick update I messaged Cj that I'd changed SSX to the crew yesterday. Hope that's all fine :)

All set.

Yeah I suppose I do have Pier Solar and the Stolen Mince Pies, couldve sworn MGS2 was UR too though, now im stuck with those insanely hard VR levels with no bonus pointage :'(

MGS2 is 5.74%. Barely a very rare plat. Feel free to change anything if you like. Y'all are going to need all the bonus points you can get with simpgraus saying he's going to smash us all :)

Don't worry Saltyie, Couch informed me today there was about a 1% chance I could platinum any of my ultra rare ones.

I always look out for my homeboys, im pretty sure Nogg's dirt 3 is unobtainable due to server closures or some such witchery.

MGS2 is 5.74%. Barely a very rare plat. Feel free to change anything if you like. Y'all are going to need all the bonus points you can get with simpgraus saying he's going to smash us all :)

I wont forget the kindness you have shown me on this day, could my new and improved backlog list be:

Pier solar and the musty sponge

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Mirrors Edge

FFVII

Hmm the Red Dead Redemption guide is done by Saltyie himself ... This should help me get the plat easily :)

May i direct you to the redeemed trophy guide and 100% checklist. Stephen king called it the Citizen Kane of trophy guides. Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

I always look out for my homeboys, im pretty sure Nogg's dirt 3 is unobtainable die to server lcosures or some such witchery.

I wont forget the kindness you have shown me on the day, could my new and improved backlog list be:

Pier solar and the musty sponge

Yakuza 3

Yakuza 4

Mirrors Edge

FFVII

May i direct you to the redeemed trophy guode and 100% checklist. Stephen king called it the Citizen Kane of trophy guides.

Hahaha that would be great :)

Hmmm dirt 3 unobtainable, I was going to replace it with Rainbow Six Siege but don't want to have to wait till Feb to start playing it, I'll swap it with Rogue Legacy :)

EDIT: Stuff rogue legacy I'm going for Surgeon Simulator B) may change my mind but will have it confirmed tommorow.

Edited by EpicNogg4

Salt and Epics games have been updated. Salt.....FF 7 was nominated as a golden game so if it get's chosen..You may need to swap that out.

Dont worry, im just shit at roman numerals, i meant 13 :)

My tactic at squeezing the golden games out of couch worked tho

I'm at a disadvantage since I have zero backlog games :) so I picked what I really wanted to play but never had the chance to lol. Instead of just picking the ultra rares, it's about having fun after all right?? Lol best done playing a game you'd enjoy! OH and God bless whoever put ninja gaiden on their list, I'll pray everyday for you.

• Like 1

Totally agree Twitch, definitely about the fun. All the games I picked have wanted to play for sometime but kept putting off so this is the perfect chance to stop procrastinating and play them.

Definitely my favourite list of backlog games, each more frustrating than the next. The rage would be to real for me, but for a master like Gibbo it's probably only a light Sunday afternoon session

Gibbo_0113:

Vanquish - UR

Mirror's Edge - UR

Catherine - UR

Killzone Shadow Fall - UR

Ninja Gaiden 2 - UR

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Totally agree Twitch, definitely about the fun. All the games I picked have wanted to play for sometime but kept putting off so this is the perfect chance to stop procrastinating and play them.

Definitely my favourite list of backlog games, each more frustrating than the next. The rage would be to real for me, but for a master like Gibbo it's probably only a light Sunday afternoon session

Gibbo_0113:

Vanquish - UR

Mirror's Edge - UR

Catherine - UR

Killzone Shadow Fall - UR

Ninja Gaiden 2 - UR

I'm confident i can get all. :D  Ninja Gaiden is my biggest concern.

MGS2 is 5.74%. Barely a very rare plat. 

It is 2.14% on the Vita though

• Like 1

Golden games for the league are up. Should be a little something for everyone and if there isn't at least one game that you caught yourself saying " F@$k off, no way " then it wouldn't be any fun right ?

Everything seems pretty much set now so if you have any last changes to your backlog games please let us know in the next few days. Otherwise Happy Gaming and looking forward to kicking off in February.

Edited by cjshaitan