C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

Thanks for the head start Simpgraus :huh:

Anywho...Had a decent Session yesterday. :)

Hope you all are enjoying yourself....Feel free to join a party and chat it up. 3 of us were all playing something different yesterday but had a good time smack talking each other.

• Like 1

Platinum 80 - SAW
L150ed3.png
Completion Time - 6 Hours 25 Minutes (#38 on the Fastest Achievers list!)

Overall a pretty fun game. Probably a 6/10, enjoyable enough but has flawed combat and repetitive puzzles. It kept me intrigued enough to go on to the end and since it's a few years old you're bound to get a good price on it, so I'd recommend it for a quick Sunday completion ;)

1 Plat - 2 Gold - 13 Silver - 31 Bronze = 90 Points (May need to double check that :-) )

Day 1 and things are already heating up :)

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

Platinum 80 - SAW

L150ed3.png

Overall a pretty fun game. Probably a 6/10, enjoyable enough but has flawed combat and repetitive puzzles. It kept me intrigued enough to go on to the end and since it's a few years old you're bound to get a good price on it, so I'd recommend it for a quick Sunday completion ;)

1 Plat - 2 Gold - 13 Silver - 31 Bronze = 90 Points (May need to double check that :-) )

Congrats on the plat. Looks like Saltyie isn't playing around now.....So far 3 plats have been popped and it hasn't even been 24 hours :)

Yeah I also have Saw 2 but I don't think I'll start it this month (I still need to do Resident Evil and Star Trek after all), it seems considerably longer in comparison.

You definitely want to do Star Trek first :)

So it's Sunday evening for me. Just a little after 6PM here. As I promised, stats will be done Sunday evenings and here they are:

Couch - 123

Salt - 109

CJ - 34

Epic - 5

Zomb1e - 2

Matt - 34

Twitch - 0

Feral611 - 0

Wayne - 0

Spazza - 10

Gibbo - 19

Josh - 7

Simpgraus - 0

• Like 2

no trophies for me yet.. give u all a head start..

Thanks simpgraus, how very generous of you...

Platinum 80 - SAW

L150ed3.png

Congratulations on the platinum Salt!

You definitely want to do Star Trek first :)

So it's Sunday evening for me. Just a little after 6PM here. As I promised, stats will be done Sunday evenings and here they are:

Couch - 123

Salt - 109

CJ - 34

Epic - 5

Zomb1e - 2

Matt - 34

Twitch - 0

Feral611 - 0

Wayne - 0

Spazza - 10

Gibbo - 19

Josh - 7

Simpgraus - 0

Thanks for the stats Couch :) . Sorry to be a pain but for future updates is it possible to get them in descending order?

• Like 2

Platinum 80 - SAWL150ed3.pngCompletion Time - 6 Hours 25 Minutes (#38 on the Fastest Achievers list!)

Congrats Saltyie :yay:

Well no plats for me today, went to see Star Wars 7 and loved it!!! Going to try finish Infamous Second Son tommorow and then first light the day after :)

• Like 1

Picked up the Platinum in Rocket league over night (had the controller rubber banded for miles) and have 1 trophy left until that's 100%. Nice easy plat and tons of trophies if any of you guys haven't played it. It was a freebie a while back for PS Plus so hope you picked it up. DLC was $12 US to give you an idea.

Weekends are going to be the place I get the bulk of my trophy points. During the week I've got the 9-5 job and then starting in a week, I'll lose Monday nights to play. :(

How's everyone else doing/what ya playing?

Picked up the Platinum in Rocket league over night (had the controller rubber banded for miles) and have 1 trophy left until that's 100%. Nice easy plat and tons of trophies if any of you guys haven't played it. It was a freebie a while back for PS Plus so hope you picked it up. DLC was $12 US to give you an idea.

Weekends are going to be the place I get the bulk of my trophy points. During the week I've got the 9-5 job and then starting in a week, I'll lose Monday nights to play. :(

How's everyone else doing/what ya playing?

Well I've got the next couple of weeks planned and ready to go, don't want to reveal all my upcoming games lol, but the next few days for me is Infmaous Second Son, First Light, Life is Strange and Grim Fandango. All nice and easy should get my points up :)

• Like 2

Well I'm still swinging with Just Cause, really enjoying it but very tight on the trophies,,,,,,, I think I need to stop playing open world games

You and Salt can play anything you want. Just don't play Resident Evil...It's so scary...I'm just looking out for you guys :)

• Like 1

Praise the Lord our prophet Simpgraus graced us with a head start!

I've recently been inspired by another post, and have decided that I want to try and keep PS4 playtime to a minimum, outside of the occasional multiplayer session or new release. This new free time will be spent on trying to completely clear my overflowing PS3 backlog, with the end goal being I won't be playing ANY PS3 in the C2 league's second season (after I am crowned champ of season 1 ofc!)

So after I get the Back to the Future platinum in about 4 hours, I think I'll report back here with my first PS3 backlog plays :)

Good luck everyone, may the odds be in my favour

• Like 1

Praise the Lord our prophet Simpgraus graced us with a head start!

I've recently been inspired by another post, and have decided that I want to try and keep PS4 playtime to a minimum, outside of the occasional multiplayer session or new release. This new free time will be spent on trying to completely clear my overflowing PS3 backlog, with the end goal being I won't be playing ANY PS3 in the C2 league's second season (after I am crowned champ of season 1 ofc!)

So after I get the Back to the Future platinum in about 4 hours, I think I'll report back here with my first PS3 backlog plays :)

Good luck everyone, may the odds be in my favour

Ah the never ending PS3 backlog.. Good luck sir....I think I have some 120+ games still need to be cleared. As for champ of season 1, Simpgraus may have a problem with that since he already claimed the win

• Like 1

is your first call Om PS3 the entire telltale library :)

Why do you ask, do you need help getting the trophies from them? :D 

I'm back with another platinum! Number 81 - Back to the Future: The Game. An enjoyable romp, while it lacked the choice mechanics Telltale is known for from their newer games, it was much longer and had many more puzzles than the new interactive cinema type of gameplay Telltale have adopted. 

I'm going to start working on my PS3 backlog tonight, starting with my first 3 picks:

Final Fantasy XIII

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Trek

I'll hopefully start Star Trek sometime this week, if HcG get's their copy for co-op. I'm playing FF as I type this, and as for Star Wars, I may get around to it this weekend. 

• Like 1

I could probably give Frozen a try, but my kids were steel it from me an I wouldn't even get to play it!

It's just a port of a mobile game. If any of you ever played bejeweled or candy crush, it's similar to those.

Why do you ask, do you need help getting the trophies from them? :D

I'm back with another platinum! Number 81 - Back to the Future: The Game. An enjoyable romp, while it lacked the choice mechanics Telltale is known for from their newer games, it was much longer and had many more puzzles than the new interactive cinema type of gameplay Telltale have adopted. 

I'm going to start working on my PS3 backlog tonight, starting with my first 3 picks:

Final Fantasy XIII

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Trek

I'll hopefully start Star Trek sometime this week, if HcG get's their copy for co-op. I'm playing FF as I type this, and as for Star Wars, I may get around to it this weekend. 

Damn dood.....Slow down. I thought I had a chance to keep up after putting up those numbers this weekend but you just keep going lol.

***Edit: This is the telltale version? and it has a plat? I played through the episodic version so is this different or the same game? I'm so confused right now lol

Edited by Couch

***Edit: This is the telltale version? and it has a plat? I played through the episodic version so is this different or the same game? I'm so confused right now lol

Yeah it's the PS4 version but the same game. Telltale released it for the 30th anniversary of BTTF I think, has a plat, though many trophies have been degraded (Silvers>Bronze, Gold>Silver).