C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

Thanks for a quick update on the scores Couch!

Lower mid-table is better than I expected so I'm happy at this stage (even though the points don't count at the moment). I'm looking forward to the start of the competition to see everything pans out!

On a side note, I'm predicting Gibbo 1st, Salt 2nd & Couch 3rd.

Lol .....bury me now .......

So in another bronze filled day I made an executive decision to just finish off Murdered : Soul Suspect ( which will cost me another playthrough cause the collectible trophies are kinda loopy in this game but glad I did. I know the reviews are very mixed on this game but I really liked it, actually quite a good horror game without to many cliches and some good moments to boot.

Have 3 games sitting on fence for platinum now ( SouthPark, Bastion and Soul Suspects) all with cleanup required but no rush might hold off,on cashing in on

platinum till feb

Ok so, all is pretty much set so we have decided to move forward the start date to Sunday January 10th at 9am (AEST). There is a countdown on the OP ( sorry managed to stuff up the formatting so will fix it tomorrow).

This means all trophies from this time will count and you can start your backlog games. The first golden game will kick off in February. If you could please sync your profiles at your last playing session before this time would be great, I will pull the numbers just before we start ( and will still check profiles but this would save time :)

Thanks again,

Cj & Couch

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

Great news! My first game will be Star Trek, I can kick everyones ass in two events at the same time ;)

Ha. If you think you're getting more points than me sir......well.....you probably will but let's see who takes the Resident Evil Win :)

• Like 1

At this rate its going to be a 3 way tie since we are stuck in a standoff!

Saltyie/Couch someone is going to have to jump first on resident evil .......

It can't be me ..... I'm in a Mexican standoff with Saltyie

Well I'm in a standoff between both of you. :) I'll be tackling this sucker next.....right after I finish up Far Cry 3 blood dragon. Hoping to have it finished over the course of the weekend. I'm sure there will be plenty of room for both of you to swoop in and steal the show :(

just on a break from gaming, still working at my full time job.

So you work full time....eh....and still going to destroy us? I'm looking forward to starting lol

Anybody want some new stats to look at or should I just wait to post what everybody ends up with tomorrow before we actually get underway? Epic is still the guy to beat...barely though....a few people are catching up. Simpgraus and Zomb1e are both sitting at 0 trophies earned in the last 8 days.

• Like 1

So you work full time....eh....and still going to destroy us? I'm looking forward to starting lol

Anybody want some new stats to look at or should I just wait to post what everybody ends up with tomorrow before we actually get underway? Epic is still the guy to beat...barely though....a few people are catching up. Simpgraus and Zomb1e are both sitting at 0 trophies earned in the last 8 days.

Love to look at some new stats :)

So I just 100% Driveclub, should've waited the extra couple of days and got them counted for the competition :facepalm: .

My first game for the competition will be CounterSpy (PS4) so only a total of 22 points available for that one. Then maybe I'll finish off the last 3 trophies for Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4) and get another 20 points, that'll probably take me to the end of January.

Out of curiosity, how often will stats be updated throughout the competition?

Edited by TheWayne-o
  • Like 1

WWell I'm falling short today, ....great day golfing then picked up suits season 4 which should see me through tomorrow as well.

In regards to updates that is a couch question. He is a wizard with that stuff so let's see what he says :)

So I just 100% Driveclub, should've waited the extra couple of days and got them counted for the competition :facepalm: .

My first game for the competition will be CounterSpy (PS4) so only a total of 22 points available for that one. Then maybe I'll finish off the last 3 trophies for Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4) and get another 20 points, that'll probably take me to the end of January.

Out of curiosity, how often will stats be updated throughout the competition?

Congrats on the Driveclub 100%,that is fantastic I doubt I will ever do that ........ Getting little distracted with Driveclub bikes :)