C2 Invitational League ( And it is over )

I'm happy about Uncharted, Farcry, The Division and Deus X. But the question is will i have enough cash to buy 4 new release games. Hopefully there will be a sale.

Would also have been happy about San Andreas but i already completed it.

There's always stripping :)

• Like 3

So apparently I should've chosen more UR plats :facepalm: . Ah well, I'll still have fun with the games that I've picked :) .

Thanks for putting up all the backlog & golden games so quickly CJ & Couch! I'm interested in a few of them (Far Cry Primal, Uncharted 4, Deus Ex Mankind Divided & possibly The Division (depending on reviews)) but unfortunately I doubt that I'll be playing any of them this year because I'll be focusing on PS3 games.

Happy gaming and best of luck to all!

• Like 1

I'm happy about Uncharted, Farcry, The Division and Deus X. But the question is will i have enough cash to buy 4 new release games. Hopefully there will be a sale.

Would also have been happy about San Andreas but i already completed it.

Hey Gibbo, it looks like the C2 game vetting department may have overlooked this for you and Saltie. You could always play it again on PS4 :)

• Like 1

Hey Gibbo, it looks like the C2 game vetting department may have overlooked this for you and Saltie. You could always play it again on PS4 :)

C2 game vetting department? Is that what we're calling ourselves now?

When I was going through everyone's list I noticed a few people played it on the PS3 but then again, that was the same for a few of the golden game nominations we got. I'm sure everybody will have games that they will be happy with and games that don't tickle their fancy. Like battleborn = yuck haha

• Like 1

I don't mind the double lists but I only go for it a second time if it's been a year or two since my first completion of it, unless it's Sound Shapes :)

I'll probably try and pick up all the new releases on the Golden Games list. Most I was going to get anyway, but I can't say I was excited for Battleborn (It does look interesting though!).

• Like 1

I know it's not on the list but this game called horizon zero dawn looks amazing to anyone who hasn't heard of it yet. Just a heads up to a upcoming, possibly amazing game if you check the gameplay!

I'm surprised nobody nominated No Man's sky as a golden game. That's another I'd like to see this year

I'm surprised nobody nominated No Man's sky as a golden game. That's another I'd like to see this year

haha i was actually thinking about it, but then i thought to myself, that might be a super long platinum, that i may not want to grind out for. I still dont know much about the game but it is definitely one to look out for, and yes definitely for the VR lol

I hope this isnt a sign of things to come, Simpgraus is smashing us all!

Ive got a few sealed games ready to break out, so when we actually start youll find me at the top ;)

Is that right? And here I thought I was going to be at the top but within shouting distance so everyone can hear me!

Good Morning folks.....I've been keeping track of points since the beginning of the month (even though they don't count this month) and just want to give a stats update as a way to know your competition starting next month. We're 5 days into the month..6 for some of you so here we go...

Epic - 117

CJ    - 106

Gibbo - 84

couch - 78

salt - 54

twitch - 49

spazza - 47

wayne - 41

feral - 18

josh - 16

matt - 1

Zomb1e - 0

Simpgraus - 0

Just a reminder that you folks will want to sync your trophies on your PS4s, PS3s and Vita and also update your profile on here. As we get closer to the actual start of the competition ( few hours before start) I will ask everyone to sync their trophies to make it a bit easier on CJ and myself to collect the data we need to keep the points system honest. I pulled all the numbers I used for the start of this comp an hour before New Years gmt -5 time.

Hope folks are enjoying the new year/holiday break.

Thanks

Couch

Thanks for a quick update on the scores Couch!

Lower mid-table is better than I expected so I'm happy at this stage (even though the points don't count at the moment). I'm looking forward to the start of the competition to see everything pans out!

On a side note, I'm predicting Gibbo 1st, Salt 2nd & Couch 3rd.

• Like 3

Thanks for a quick update on the scores Couch!

Lower mid-table is better than I expected so I'm happy at this stage (even though the points don't count at the moment). I'm looking forward to the start of the competition to see everything pans out!

On a side note, I'm predicting Gibbo 1st, Salt 2nd & Couch 3rd.

Wow 3rd.....you're probably right but school starts back up in 3 weeks so Mondays and weekends will be gone :(