2016 Yuri's Journal of Babble

TheYuriG

Lol, you're like the protagonist of a harem anime :P

Journal is almost like reading a first perspective light novel xD

Whatever you do, it won't end wel if you keep switching back and forth though. No one likes to be second choice.

I know and it kills me inside because i might end up hurting Ril with this. She is loyal and she is always there for me when i want to see her. She is my safe haven, kinda, because other than the frustration of her being a shitty player, things are usually nice with her. She is like a dog, no matter how many times i kick her, she always comes back. I hate myself for what i might do with her, but i can't help it. Fucking pisces mercury.

=============

January 2nd, I didn't see Ril since Christmas Eve, December 24th 2015, but now she is coming over. She is always kind to me and try to be comprehensive with me, try to make things work, but i can't see myself spending my life with her, so I'm always pushing her away because i don't want her to get hurt and i know I'm going to hurt her if we keep seeing each other. God fucking damnit, WHYYYYYYYY can't i have control over my emotions ARGHHHHHH, this is painful. This is my first post while not being in a perfect or near perfect state of mind. Let the bitching games begin.

If someone gets emotionally hurt today, i hope it's me, not her. She doesn't deserve this.

God damnit, just found out that the whole house is deep into shit. My mother is crying because her boyfriend is leaving in a few hours and she is only going to see him again in March, that's 2 months away. My sister just got home and her boyfriend asked to be on a break, asked for some time because he doesn't know if he really wants to be in this relationship. She is FUCKING PISSED, but i can understand him. She kinda fucked up a few days ago when she raised a false flag saying she was still into her ex. I convinced her she wasn't, but i wasn't sure myself either, just rather her being with the new guy rather than the old one. The new one takes her places and had fun with her while the old only stayed home doing nothing everyday, just like i do. She is the kind of person that likes to go outside a lot, so the new guy is better for her. She spent almost 4 years with old guy and she was with new one for almost 3 months. We both think new guy is going back to his ex, he still talks to her and we assume he still likes her. Goddammit.

Edited by TheYuriG

Three girls? What are you?

About to go down to zero because all of them seems to be collapsing, but i said before this is a situation out of the common. :P

==============

January 3rd, i should be talking about Ril right now, but I'm too fucking mad to do that. If there is one thing i hate more than repetitions, that thing is having my time wasted. Both are close to being the same thing anyway since going over the same topic over while it doesn't add anything to the discussion, it's purely a waste of time. I woke up 3am and something and checked the new threads as i always do when i check PSNP and there were 2 relevant threads, one was about a troll asking to get unbanned from the chat (ay lmao) and the other one was about this guy asking if getting the vita was worth it. Someone linked right after several threads equal to that with the answers but i still wanted to help, went to check his profile if he enjoys playing the games that the vita is riddled with (non AAA, mostly indies and Japanese games) and the answer is that he fucking didn't. Not only that but his profile was full of barely played games, most at 4%. Then i kept scrolling down and saw 3 games flagged out of the 6 platinums he had. That have me the stupid idea of checking the legit games. Well, they weren't so legit, BF3 was hacked and i don't even need to talk about nfs undercover because you don't need to be a genius for that one if you check below.

kNtFgVU.png

Guy is a full blown Hacker and i wasted my time trying to help him. Argh, i was so pissed off.

Edited by TheYuriG

So you're a couple years older than me, and I'm reading this whole thing like "this is so me 3 years ago"

Also, as someone who has always thought diaries are largely inconsequential, you've given new value to them in my eyes, reading a live version of what is basically a diary is like watching a TV show by reading, this must be the joy people who read get when they read.

What will happen next on Adventures of Yuri: Platinum Party Playa?

• Like 1

Also, as someone who has always thought diaries are largely inconsequential, you've given new value to them in my eyes, reading a live version of what is basically a diary is like watching a TV show by reading, this must be the joy people who read get when they read.

This is one of my worst fears about this, to be honest. As i did say in the OP, this journal is something I'm doing for myself and people are following it in what i believe to be the hope of being entertained, but that might just not happen. I should keep constantly posting, obviously, but stuff should get boring pretty soon.

============

January 3rd, it's now 8am and I'm not mad about the hackers anymore. Ril, the virgin redhead, came here last night, we talked talked talked about how we are not going to work because she is fucking stubborn like a donkey and either things go her way of they don't work at all. I got pretty pissed because I'm likely to give in every now and then for the best of a relationship, seeing myself giving in all the time to do the things her way just wouldn't work. I could easily bend to get will if the things she wanted at going to take us somewhere, but it's basically me suggesting something and she saying no. Everytime. All the time. She just gets stuck like a donkey and decides not to do anything. I feel like i should give more background story between us two here, but I'm taking the risk of looking like an asshole for the time being. Everything we talked had already been said before and she knew she wasn't the girl for me from the beginning. More on this subject later.

Carol came to talk to me very late last night, she said she is diseased like hell and I'm skeptical. This still looks like a shady business i shouldn't invest into, but as much as my mother and her boyfriend, i feel like Carol and I are actually the same person in 2 different bodies and we are bonded. I want to spend time with her and i just can't see it not working out between us two, if she decides what the fuck she wants, that is. I'm hoping she is not into her we anymore, but honestly, i can wait. She spent 5 fucking years with the other girl and i find it quite acceptable that she misses the ex. The question here is if there is still love involved. If there is, I'm out; if there isn't, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on.

Bekka's connection is still shitty and we are trading audios this morning. She is so cute and i just want February to come so i can be with her already. Bekka is my number 1 priority and i would dump ANYONE to be with her, but we agreed we can be with other people until we are together, as long as we are each other's priorities and she certainly is mine.

dKm5PUr.png

YcLdTlX.png

Oh... I just realized that i lied to Bekka when i said that i have no desire to make out with other girls, that isn't good. I hate lying to people and I feel quite guilty right now. :(

Edited by TheYuriG

This is one of my worst fears about this, to be honest. As i did say in the OP, this journal is something I'm doing for myself and people are following it in what i believe to be the hope of being entertained, but that might just not happen. I should keep constantly posting, obviously, but stuff should get boring pretty soon.

Being entertained is just a bonus, I'm mostly following it because you're a cool guy and I like knowing what's up.

Also, your phone's time bar and menu thing at the bottom look familiar, are you a Nexus 5 user too?

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

Being entertained is just a bonus, I'm mostly following it because you're a cool guy and I like knowing what's up.

Also, your phone's time bar and menu thing at the bottom look familiar, are you a Nexus 5 user too?

Good, i breathe with ease knowing you are not having expectations toward this.

I think I have a Moto E, but maybe both them use the same OS? I don't think I've ever seen a Nexus, maybe they aren't sold inside Brazil?

================

January 3rd, my mother is mourning the departure of her bf and she putting all her hate toward sisters' new not-anymore bf, which I'll call Check for short. This kinda reminds me of when i broke up with my ex and her mother started hating me as well, not something i like to remember. Sis and Check are still talking to each other and she said she don't want to go back to him, purely wants to fuck. I love this detail my family <3, i think being whore-ish is something down to our genetics because all 3 of us are really into it.

Ril slept be tonight, i wanted to break up with her last night because we just can't work together since how stubborn she is. She promised to sleep here on Christmas Eve and she said she wouldn't when the day came, i got pretty pissed for being lied to and we stpped talking. Fast forward back to last night, i bluffed saying that if she didn't sleep her tonight, we would not be seeing each other anymore and i thought that it would make us break apart since she is stubborn and never does what i want, but she bended to my will. I was speechless, i just wanted to break up in someway she would be pissed at me and wouldn't suffer, but she didn't and i had no idea what to do, i couldn't back out of my word neither send her away now, it would only make matters worse for her. So she stayed and it was nice sleeping by her side, but she barely slept and i did my 4h as usual, then woke up at 3am. The hacker incident happened, but that was already talked about. I wish i could sleep more.

I feel guilty about the whole night and all that happened because i kinda blackmailed her and i would hate to be in her position, but she is soooooo slow ass in her life! She kissed for the first time at age of 18 and was virgin until 20! What have you been doing to your life until today, Ril??? She is like a log going down the river called Life which takes her anywhere it wants, i told her she must be a boat, not a log, and have control over what she does and where she goes because it's her life and regardless if you like it or not, YOLO (yes, i said it lmao).

Edited by TheYuriG

January 3rd, I messaged Ril to know how she is feeling, but she didn't answer. Based on the fact she slept only 1h afraid of waking me up, i assume she is now sleeping. Bekka is kinda cold toward me since New Year (or she simply isn't and I'm seeing things where there aren't) and I'm assuming the worst case scenario while working to revert it. She says everything is alright but everything looks shady to me, i have to make sure everything is fine. I also asked Carol to call me when she wakes up, i miss talking to her. She is diseased and her period haven't yet come. That by no means is my fault since we haven't been together yet, but she jokes that is my fault anyway. I don't mind, i think it's entertaining.

I got messaged again several times by the Vanquish guy asking about sp hard games and he asked me how difficult was the online for Hitman (which i assume to be Absolution) and i wasted my time replying. Would be faster if he searched for the trophy guide, but i didn't want to look rude. He then gave me an useless advice to platinum Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time for a trophy that i already have, plus the game is already complete and i only didn't pop the plat because of the plat rain day which I'm taking part. I thought my signature made that very clear, but I'm guessing it doesn't. Later be replied that i should ask him for tips for games if i wanted to because that's what friends are meant for. Friends. FUCKING FRIENDS. I replied 3 messages and now we are bros? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS??? GODDAMMIT.

I helped cleaning the house since it was kinda shit because no one (namely my mother) bothered to waste time cleaning it during the time mother's bf was over here. I'm glad Check is taking the heat off me, by receiving all her hate.

Edited by TheYuriG

Feel you man, that's a shitty situation.

Yeah, I'm still kinda regretful. I say to myself that i rather have done it instead of letting someone forcing her into this because i really care about her and i would do the possible so she can be alright about this situation. I don't know if i believe myself or i only say that to feel better about what happen.

This is hilarious, when the year is done, you should collect it all up and sell it xD Change names and places if you like, could be a big hit.

I'm actually considering to print all of this and make a book for myself, depending on how this goes over the year. I might drop this next week who knows? Also, i would need an editor because I'm shit setting a proper timeline because of my memory issues.

==============

January 3rd, i was looking my recent visitors on forum profile and

ePcIkDl.png

There we have

Hacker

Stalker with no trophies

Random person

Hopelessness, which is like the best ID I've seen lately and possibly runner up for best of the year. Really considering to add this person to this site friend's list.

And Flowers :wub:

I'm totally not in the mood for gaming, so I'm helping with home chores. Not feeling pain today, probably because sleeping with Ril was relaxing. It's hard to have a restoring night of sleep lately because Brazil is extremely hot. Weather preview says it should cool down the following couple days.

Sister and mother got sweeties for me, i love sweeties. Ate the cold chocolate pancake mother brought me yesterday and i still have the frozen chocolate cake sister got me, didn't even touch it. I should slow down on sweeties as I'm bound to get diabetic in the following years when my metabolism slows down and I'm finally able to evolve away from the skeleton body i have. I'll be a fat mofo by the time I'm 27.

Yeah, I'm still kinda regretful. I say to myself that i rather have done it instead of letting someone forcing her into this because i really care about her and i would do the possible so she can be alright about this situation. I don't know if i believe myself or i only say that to feel better about what happen.

I think you did the right thing, for the little my opinion's worth. I mean, I don't know all the deets, but it could have gone a lot worse for her. 

• Like 1

I think you did the right thing, for the little my opinion's worth. I mean, I don't know all the deets, but it could have gone a lot worse for her.

It's worth something and i agree. :)

============

January 3rd, Ril woke up and told me to check my Astral Map again, so I've done it one time more, then she forced to watch video by video for every planet position i have. I'll post more about those, but one made me laugh historically which was about the worst things in Aquarius ♒, which I'm posting the video (in Portuguese, ahhh) below.

https://youtu.be/_ar5YqdNjTE

Highlight of the video: "common statement of someone of Aquarius ♒: I hate dumb people" obviously i went full LMAO listening to this. xD

January 3rd, I'm tired of this Carol and Bekka bullshit not talking to me, I'm done. I'll get other whores lined up or I'm just being alone altogether. Either your are doing the job right or you are not doing it at all, because i can't stand this half assed shit.

January 3rd, put my pride aside and confronted Bekka expecting the worse, but she told me she has been really depressed the past few days and I'm feeling quite powerless about it because she is not giving me the chance to help. She is really important to me and i want her to know that she can count on me whenever she wants or needs. She is having serious problems with her mother and i just want to support her so much because i can totally relate with what she is going through. I hope she doesn't suffer by herself anymore and just let me help, I'll do my best for her.

January 4th, it's Monday again and i thought i was going to go back to physiotherapy today, but they called to say they won't be available today or tomorrow. The pain is real and it has been over a week, about 10 days since I've last been there. I don't think it's helping, but at least i like to think that I'm doing something to improve my legs condition.

It's now noon, i got a doctor appointment with one hour and half, going alone this time, what solely means I'm taking buses and taking a long time to go and come back. Obviously i was awaken several times because my mother thinks i can't be there by myself. Obviously i got pissed off because i wanted to sleep and she repeated several times that i shouldn't forget to go there.

A lot of shit happened yesterday and i don't know if I'm going to talk about all of it, not because i want to avoid it, but because it's so much shit that i don't know how to begin it. A lot of shit though, hopefully I can remember everything, but luckily i have the edit button to where i fail.

Edited by TheYuriG

January 4th, I'm writing about yesterday, but probably posting only after a shower so 30 minutes have passed and this doesn't merge with the previous post.

So, yesterday. Quite a complicated day. The whole day I've been struggling with all the shit happening which might not mean shit to readers, but was quite intense for me. My timeline might be fucked up because my memory sucks and i don't know if I'll repeat myself, but hopefully not.

I spent the whole day having a bad feeling and feeling quite bad about life. Woke up by Ril's side and then she left when I wanted her to stay, i was a bit saddened by it. Then my i started panicking about Carol and Bekka, how we haven't been talking to each other as we were last year. I confronted back and this topic was talked about already, but i still felt bad about Carol. I'm just so much her (we agreed this way because she is a few months over than me) and it would be really saddening if we never managed to work something out because I'm sure we would be wonderful to each other. I was feeling kinda desperate because i was messaging her a lot trying not to lose contact, but then i just went in burnout and i said to myself that i should stop caring. If you have to put too much effort into something, you might just break it and i found my limit. I was going to either piss her off by being too annoying and trying to talk to her all the time or she just wouldn't care and i would be quite disappointed she wasn't returning all the attention i was giving her. I stopped trying after she replied to me 1pm, i answered with 30 seconds and she didn't reply back. I just couldn't push it anymore. (This situation was solved at 5am of the today, more about it later, trying to follow a timeline here).

I went back to Facebook because i was needing attention and people find me quite funny there, always like and comment all the stuff i share and shit. I didn't log in since December 28th, so it shouldn't be a surprise that i had 68 notifications, mostly likes which are basically useless because they promote no further interaction. I also had 5 friend requests from people i don't know, so i didn't accepted them. I'm an attwhore, so i didn't delete them either, left them in the limbo because i like to look those people that want me but can't have me. I don't know how to express that, maybe it just inflates my ego to think that people aren't worth me while they probably don't give a shit about it? Don't know.

A couple of notifications are comments and shares, one of those comments bring relevant to be talked about. I take part of a group of a Facebook page that could be roughly translated to "Showing Kindness". This might look all candy rainbow and rabbits, but the page does actually the opposite and motivate people to do things shameful to them or just damaging to others, being that emotionally or physically. I find that quite funny. I met several cool people there, 3 of them being relevant to talk about: Bekka, Cris and Calixto. All 3 added me randomly through the posts, i think the last person I've sent a friend request to was Chemergy from this site in October, i think? Well, long time ago Cris became my love interest she was going to come to ES (my state) and spend a week here. Next to Christmas this started to collapse. I was joking around once when shit was collapsing and said i loved her as a joke, she asked if was serious and i replied sarcastically "yeah, why wouldn't i be?" and then she kinda said she also did and i was like OH FUCK, WHAT HAVE I DONE? I MIGHT HURT HER. Days passed, and i had already lost hope by that time (i met Bekka dec 23rd and she broke up with her bf by 26th, so i kinda lost interest in anyone else), then i stopped feeding this relationship and finally got the news she wouldn't come anymore because her father denied her. I couldn't care.

About 3 days later and I'm returning to finish this. Don't blame me if I repeat myself, can't be arsed over proof reading.

I was in a tough situation and Calixto said she was kinda mad that I stopped talking to her. I said I was sorry and I was really bad the last couple of days and she offered to help. Since she is Aries and that's a zodiac for people who get in, fuck shit apart, get out (DAMON???), I was really skeptical about it. Aries people aren't meant to be caring and while there can be exceptions, I'm always one feet behind regarding them. Slowly I started to give Calixto some room to get closer to me and then I asked her to call me. We didn't spend 20 minutes on the phone this time before she fucked up big time and made me realize a lot of stuff she told me were lies. I can't stand liars, relationships are built around trust and if I can't trust someone, I rather keep contact to minimal as possible. She said she was sorry a couple times and messaged me several times after, but there are lines you can't return from after you cross them and she crossed one.

Since my day was being quite shitty, I decided to pop my platinums (at 7pm of the last day, 5h until the event ended). I was needing some kind of spiritual compensation for all the shit that was happening. Needless to say, that also turned into shit. Got stuck in Geometry Wars 3 PS3 for one high score trophy, the ps vita version retro trophy glitched again and I had to do it twice, I didn't have the RnC trilogy downloaded at the vita anymore and we had a 6h blackout. Needless to say, I popped some platinums after the event was far over, but still posted like it was successful. It's not like anyone can go through my list and see that the times are off or use this post to say I fucked up and get me removed, right? Neither like I care.

Also, had a midnight blackout as stated above which only ended at 6am. I didn't sleep shit because of how hot it was. Having no fan and sleeping was an impossible mission that I failed miserably.

Edited by TheYuriG

January 4th, i feel no desire of finishing last post, but i just have to do it. I hate leaving stuff incomplete. Tomorrow I'll try to finish it.

Went to the doctor and she doesn't do surgeries. Waste of time. Got another appointment for tomorrow morning, she does.

Ril is here tonight. She pisses me off so much all the time, why am i still with her and why i don't want to stop seeing her? I shouldn't have fucked her, I really got attached. I missed her since she left and i was feeling all adorable and willing to give love and she told me to be less so. Now I'm back to the "I'm gonna rekt you, you fucking bitch" mood. I guess this girl is like a masochist punching bag, she only enjoys it when she gets it rough. What is wrong with you???

January 5th, i dreamt about my ex, i miss a lot what we had together. After 10 months by the side of someone, it's kinda hard to not miss what you had, unless it was extremely abusive.

It's now 2 am and Ril got something wrapped around her head. I wonder 2 things, being the first if this doesn't make it difficult for her to breathe and the second is of she had light sensible eyes that makes her wake up easily if she doesn't cover them.

Should i go back to my shitty day? Probably. Will finish talking about Ril first, i guess. She doesn't sleep in my arms and that kinda bothers me, but she is the second time she sleeps with someone else, so I'm going easy on her. She is really trying to be better to me and I'm trying to be better for her too. I just wish she stopped pissing me off so much, this is one of the biggest reasons i wouldn't go back to my ex without second thought. The second big reason is that my ex just couldn't stop with her stupid ass predictable jokes. This could take me to another point.

I don't watch movies a lot. In fact, i rarely ever watch movies, last one i watched was 10 things i hate about you solely because it had the same actress that was Lumen in the season 5 of Dexter show, the best and the one that should have been the last one. I find all movies to be predictable as fuck and I'm always calling shit to happen in the middle of the movie, either because I'm too smart and i want to show off or because I'm an attwhore and i want people to compliment me for seeing the obvious future. Something a lot of people don't get is that a big majority of the details they give you are solely done so that they can be used in the future. Per example in A Love To Remember, the main guy asks the girl of she only had a sweater and she replies that isn't anything of his business and she should give her another if that bothered him so much. Later in the movie he buys her a present AND GUESS WHAT THE FUCK IT IS? A FUCKING POWER CHOPPER MOTORCYCLE!

not really, it was the sweater like she asked for

January 5th, it's now 8am, Ril is still here by my side and I'm feeling quite good. She slept much better this time, same goes for me. Everytime i woke up, i hugged her and fell asleep not 5 minutes later. She is being good to me and I'm doing my best as good to her as i can. I feel almost no sexual desire for her and this doesn't bother me, but not being bothered... bothers me. I thought it was quite important for me to fuck a lot but when I'm with her, i just don't care.

I've burned out of Carol. We are okay now, but she doesn't give me attention she used to and I'm tired of going after her. I'm crossing her off the list for the time being.

Calixto just talked to me saying she is sorry. She is aries ♈ and i hate that zodiac by how stupid they are and how they hurt people around them like it's nothing (my moon is aries ♈ too, goddammit). I thought she was different, but when i at my emotional lowest point she proved to be more of the same. She knew i was fragile, she took the knife and stabbed. That's something i can't forgive. I can forget what she did, but that doesn't mean I'll forgive it and everything is going to be like before. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

January 5th, fucking TIRED of this smoke and mirrors game. If you don't want to do something, just go ahead and tell me right away, but do not, FOR GOD'S NAME, keep dodging questions or the compromise you have assumed. Friend said he was going to leave PS4 with me today because he is travelling to another part of the state, Carol isn't talking to me as she used to, I stalked her facebook page and she posted something that is meant to be for her ex. I'm fucking TIRED of this, I've been honest since the beginning with both and I can't stand this bullshit. Get the FUCK OUT of my life.

January 5th, the day ended pretty good in comparison to how it started. friend didn't travel but still let me borrow the ps4 because i said i was going to help some folks with flawless. Got it done for connman88, BeautifulTorment, POEman553, SlimSanta94 and someone else i can't recall. SlimSanta94 took Holyboi_18's place and he was fucking pissed about not getting the trophy. I still have to help CasaDeBen and Rulyia anyway, so i still see myself doing another charity run.

Talked to Bekka today, easily the best thing that happened the whole day. I wanna marry this girl so much, even though i really enjoy being with Ril, she is still little compared to what how whore Bekka is. I love whores and Bekka certainly wins me by how whore she is and how much more mature she is in comparison to Ril. Not trying to shit talk Ril, but she started her romantic life very late and had little experience in comparison.

I don't care about Carol anymore, i confronted her to see if she wanted to fix the situation we are going through, but she pretty much ignored me. Go fuck yourself. You aren't my love interest anymore and unless you really do something to redeem yourself, you don't even take part in my life anymore.

• Like 1

January 6th, Ril is coming here again tonight, I'm really looking forward to it.

I miss Bekka. She said she is working hard to see me in February. I can't wait. 39 more days fot Bekka and my birthday. I want her as a gift.

I'm currently playing Ratchet and Clank: Into The Nexus. This game is beautiful, which reminds me how ugly the original trilogy was during the plat rain day. Graphical upgrade is nice, but downgrade is disgusting.

I've just been thin shamed by my mother because people are confronting her about my weight. My weight is none of her or no one else business. I'm not this thin because i want.

I'm taking part of several Facebook groups largely visited by gays. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing there, i can't understand most of the slangs they use neither the naked boys photos they post appease my eyes at all. They also post some heterophobic statements and i fail to understand if they are serious or joking most of the time. One year ago i would call all of it BS, but with the feminazi 'kill all men' shit, I'm not actually sure if the 'i hate straight men' is actually a trend there or not. I know tumblr is beyond fucked up with that, though.

I've decided to signature my posts with a Bekka/birthday countdown, somehow similar to Soul Sacrifice's countdown to world's end.

39 more days until happiness.

Edited by TheYuriG