PS+ 1 Month Trial Giveaway

Aela

NOTE: You can only redeem this code if you have never had PS+ before (this also includes other trials) and are using a EU account (I doubt much of you here are even eligible for this, but oh well)

You can simply activate it in a secondary account as long as it is european. So now, either i helped you and won't give it away, or I'm in.

You can simply activate it in a secondary account as long as it is european. So now, either i helped you and won't give it away, or I'm in.

I'm only giving it away to someone whose main account is European 

You're eligible anyway

Edited by Aela

I have had plus in the past, so remove me. Just saying you can use it for yourself if you want, but act whichever way you think.

I already have PS+ for my account, which is European. This code is useless to me, as was stated in my original post

Hello and Happy New Year!!! Ive never had ps+ , but i would like to try it, so count me in!!!  :) :)

Only forum profiles created before this thread will be accepted

Hi X11th_dimensionX, welcome to PSNP community! One thing; please read topic first :P

Anyway, Aela, nice of you to give your PS+ away I already have PS+ so, good luck everybody!

• Like 1

Hi X11th_dimensionX, welcome to PSNP community! One thing; please read topic first :P

Anyway, Aela, nice of you to give your PS+ away I already have PS+ so, good luck everybody!

I read the topic and that specific line about accounts made before this thread being disqualified was not there when i made the post (Look at the time my post was uploaded and the edit time of the OP). I dont have a problem with the OP's decision, even though I dont understand it... Let's hope its not personal

Oh well, good luck with everyone else