Comparison of trophy websites

Evil_Joker88

I just discovered psn trophy leaders. com  and i'm a bit confused because the number of players on a game is in every title i looked lesser than here on psnp. Can anyone explain why that could be?

And furthermore why is for example the counted number of players for Uncharted half a million but it was sold millions of times around the world?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

The numbers are only out of all the people tracked on the website, as opposed to all the people tracked on PSN. PSNTL has less users.

That means i'm only counted here on psnp cuz i'm a member but still can see my trophies on the other too?

Edit: i'm not sure that's the whole explanation. this site has around 160k members. that's way less than the amount of players of Uncharted

Edited by Evil_Joker88

That means i'm only counted here on psnp cuz i'm a member but still can see my trophies on the other too?

Edit: i'm not sure that's the whole explanation. this site has around 160k members. that's on

There's over 2 million people tracked on this site. To be tracked all you have to do is type the username into the bar on the homepage. The 150k members are those with a forum account, and not everyone who is tracked. You've entered your name and viewed your trophies on both websites, so you're counted on both.

Edit: i'm not sure that's the whole explanation. this site has around 160k members. that's way less than the amount of players of Uncharted

The total amount of gamers tracked here is 2,499,543.

There's over 2 million people tracked on this site. To be tracked all you have to do is type the username into the bar on the homepage. The 150k members are those with a forum account, and not everyone who is tracked. You've entered your name and viewed your trophies on both websites, so you're counted on both.

Okay, thx for explanation guys  :) 

I just discovered psn trophy leaders. com  and i'm a bit confused because the number of players on a game is in every title i looked lesser than here on psnp. Can anyone explain why that could be?

And furthermore why is for example the counted number of players for Uncharted half a million but it was sold millions of times around the world?

PSNP also has quite some flagged profles removed from the clean leaderboard, not sure how many are flagged on other sites (if any at all), so that also contributes to the differences.

I found myself once or twice on a different site when I Google'd the stoogebag name because I was too lazy to type the full address of PSNP.com/Dylan'sSexyNameOrWhatever, and I'm like "Bitch, I ain't been on that site before, who else has a boner for me?"

Anywho, from the little I've seen of all the other sites, PSNP shits all over them in terms of features and just the general layout, no wonder we're so much higher in user numbers.

• Like 2

Anywho, from the little I've seen of all the other sites, PSNP shits all over them in terms of features and just the general layout, no wonder we're so much higher in user numbers.

Among others I like that PSNP has a main paige :)

Altough i like the general info image of a game more on trophy leaders.com. But oh well, you can't have everything you want to xD

Uncharted say's there's half a million players because it only tracks people who sync there account to the website. And the sites also do not track people who don't have a PSN account 

Does that mean i'm only in the statistic because i'm using this site to watch over my trophy progress? But altough i didn't know of the other trophy website i was visible in their leaderboard. Is that the same here?

I really like psnp and not going to look for another site. Sure 2 million copy's sold.. But how many in that 2 million have Internet? For psnp to see profiles they need to be synced with psn. Even so I don't think a game registers on psnp until you earn your first trophy for that game. Look on people accounts do you see anybody with a zero trophy game? I havnt found any. Also maybe because people come to the site and type in their names the site make a new profile for them and auto update it even if they don't have an account.. Or their friends even. I don't think any site can scan psn user lists, and add profiles maybe privacy laws are in effect? It has to be done manual look up of a givin psn name.

• Like 1

Even so I don't think a game registers on psnp until you earn your first trophy for that game. Look on people accounts do you see anybody with a zero trophy game? I havnt found any.

Look at my profile. I (currently) have 119 zero trophy games on it. Once a game appears on your profile it is then included in the statistics, even if no trophies have been earned. Obviously if a game doesn't actually have trophies then it won't appear at all.

I really like psnp and not going to look for another site. Sure 2 million copy's sold.. But how many in that 2 million have Internet? For psnp to see profiles they need to be synced with psn. Even so I don't think a game registers on psnp until you earn your first trophy for that game. Look on people accounts do you see anybody with a zero trophy game? I havnt found any. Also maybe because people come to the site and type in their names the site make a new profile for them and auto update it even if they don't have an account.. Or their friends even. I don't think any site can scan psn user lists, and add profiles maybe privacy laws are in effect? It has to be done manual look up of a givin psn name.

Good point. I guess that's the best answer i can imagine.

Okay I stand corrected, I was going off my wife's account. She plays some games and doesn't earn any trophys, I looked her account up and no game were posted on her profile. She probably doesn't sync her trophy list with psn because theirs no point lol. When I get home I'll sync her trophy list with psn and relook up her account. At least that way it'll be a fact even if I'm proven wrong :)

Edited by Macross_Mark-1
  • Like 1

Okay I stand corrected, I was going off my wife's account. She plays some games and doesn't earn any trophys, I looked her account up and no game were posted on her profile. She probably doesn't sync her trophy list with psn because theirs no point lol. When I get home I'll sync her trophy list with psn and relook up her account. At least that way it'll be a fact even if I'm proven wrong :)

A lot of us got all neurotic and squealed with delight when Sony allowed us to delete 0% games from our profiles and since this is a site with so many completionists, few of us have 0 trophy games on our profiles. Some members here like to put all their games on their profiles for all kinds of reasons, so they may load a game on their console just for the 0% to show up so they can track it.

I can assure you, if a game loads an empty trophy list the first time you run it on PS3, Vita or PS4, when you sync it will show up here unless you delete it from your profile.

It's also possible that you have 0% lists hidden while viewing profiles. Click your profile and then go to settings

giRjGTc.png

And then make sure you don't have it disabled.

5eFxJSa.png

hi guys! so I got home and synced my wife's psn and then updated psnp and its still not showing the games. so I popped in a new game I haven't played yet on my profile (crysis 2)... after a 20 minute install I synced with psn then updated psnp and..... its not there, I even waited an hour to re update psnp and still zip. maybe because your a moderator(staff)? or a premium member your profile shows 0% games, the first I have ever seen. so honestly if you guys don't believe, ill make pictures and upload them. or try it on your own profile yourself. to confirm this with unregistered and regular members. and also with premium members.

so as of right now I stand by all my statements on my original post.  

hi guys! so I got home and synced my wife's psn and then updated psnp and its still not showing the games. so I popped in a new game I haven't played yet on my profile (crysis 2)... after a 20 minute install I synced with psn then updated psnp and..... its not there, I even waited an hour to re update psnp and still zip. maybe because your a moderator(staff)? or a premium member your profile shows 0% games, the first I have ever seen. so honestly if you guys don't believe, ill make pictures and upload them. or try it on your own profile yourself. to confirm this with unregistered and regular members. and also with premium members.

so as of right now I stand by all my statements on my original post.  

As far as i know you need to earn 1 trophy (from any game) and then sync for the 0% lists to show up here on psnp.

Hey there we go Renatabls is correct, after popping in 2 new games and earning one trophy on one game both now appear after psn and psnp sync. finally a definitive answer on that... good job Renatabls! Sigh you know what the problem is now? no not that I've been proven wrong! I got 2 new games with 0% and a 1% to now platinum!!! Back log peeps back log! :facepalm: 

Edited by Macross_Mark-1

I find myself using both PSNP and PSNL sites.  PSNP is much more pretty and a million times better for stats and seems to have a more active forum and community.  However, PSNL has more guides compared than PSNP, especially for the less popular games or ones that have been out for a long time.

Like everything on the internet, its not a once size fits all.