Scratch cards ends?!

I hate Alawar Games for putting that effin 100 hour trophy in Blitz.

That said, I just launched the game after not launching it since I 100%'d it  over a year ago and the scratchcard showed up for me. Give it a day. I'm sure you'll get your scratchcard tomorrow.

I take that back. Seeing the leaderboards down (Global and local) makes me think there are bigger issues here. You may get your scratchcard, but I wouldn't trust these guys to get this game back up and running. Blow up their twitter with questions: https://twitter.com/alawargames

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

looks like they stopped support for the game, tournaments stuck at 0 0 0
scratch cards are gone

BUT INGAME PURCHASES ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ARM AND A LEG

probably got tiered of giving us 1$ scratch cards everyday and free gems.. was killing their profits

thank god i saved 400k and got nuclear blast just now

• 4 months later...

Yeah, I logged in today and didn't get a scratch card game either. I wonder if it has something do to with the recent issues that the PSN has been having. Hopefully they're not gone for good.

PSN is rarely to blame for game specific issues, that's more to do with the servers of those who made the game, which again has nothing to do with PSN.

But what kind of issues have PSN had lately that would affect this game?

EDIT:

Old post... forget about it really.

Edited by MMDE

Well, it was working until about a week ago, now the scratch cards have stopped, no tournament updates and lives aren't refilling when the game is closed. Frustrating :angry:

Yeah, Alawar decided to close servers without notice. If there was forewarning...I would have tried to get 100,000 crystal a few day straight. Now I need to grind it and get to level 70 without paying for early totem.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing with the sever shutdown this 100% is no longer obtainable unless you already have the trophy for scratch cards?

Unfortunately I would say so. I'm stuck on 170K of 250K and no Scratch Cards mean no more Crystals.

Additionally, if you haven't got the Denizen trophy, it too looks difficult, since your lives don't seem to refresh any more unless you have the game open, and if your Vita sleeps, you lose all your lives again. I guess you can still advance the system clock to get more.

• 4 weeks later...