What are your thoughts on the Trophy list?

Wavergray

You know how these types threads work. What are your thoughts on the Trophy list?

The list looks pretty good with a few EW trophies added to the base EU trophy list.

I'm glad the "A Continental Fellow" trophy is gone since that was the worst trophy in EU. 

It looks like a 2-3 playthrough :platinum: , one impossible playthrough, one ironman classic playthrough, and one easy playthrough for clean up.

If you have the platinum for XCOM: Enemy Unknown on the PS3 this shouldn't be that hard to obtain. 

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Looks like it'll take about 50 hours to plat. I wish the game had new trophy images. They're all copied from EU and EW. It's definitely less grindy compared to EU, really glad it's not necessary to complete the game from each base, shoot down 40 alien ships, and get 80 engineers + 80 scientists. 

I'm glad that the difficulty trophies are still in there, no one should have an XCOM plat without experiencing one of your soldiers getting crit in full cover.

As Dragon said, it's a bit disappointing that there aren't any new trophies that aren't taken from EU or EW.

Also I assume this version is going to be a port of the mobile version, like they did with that Civ game, but from what I've seen it's pretty much the same as the console versions.

• Like 2

When I had 100% trophy completion on my profile last year, someone said they were going to sneak in my house and put XCOM into my PS3 to ruin it. What they didn't know is that it would be The Raven, humblest of all graphic adventures that would do it.

Very glitchy....another play through should only take a few hours. You can get back to 100%.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...