FB integration

Since FB support for Vita and PS3 have been dropped, and PS4 trophies don't actually post to your timeline, it would be great if this site had FB integration. Failing that, it would be great if we could edit the structure of the Twitter posts, so I could add the #fb hashtag that gets picked up by my Selective Tweets app I have on my Facebook account.

• Like 1

I don't really use Facebook integration on my PS4. I don't use Facebook as a platform for talking about videogames and i already know the PSN IDs of all my personal friends so there's no real point to me. 

What would you be expecting out of Fb integration on here?

Hmmm... Mayve TC could make a poll and see if many people would like to have it implemented...

I personally would not use it... I don't want to flood most of my fb friends regarding stuffs that they can't relate to...

Edited by JaM
  • Like 1

personally i liked and used the facebook integration. 

but as someone already mentioned, the trophy posting from ps4 works different now. they're just "activities", like the songs you listen to on spotify or whatever.

those activities are not really that present in the FB news stream, i guess that was kinda the intention ;)

these days i mostly just share the platinum screenshot to my FB page and i only post it to a group of friends i called "gamer", where i only added people that are also into gaming and/or trophy hunting.

so far, no one complained :P

but on topic: i personally don't really see the need for a FB integration here on PSNP.

what i DO would like: a way to dynamically set your FB cover photo to an auto updating representation of your trophies, similar to the PSNP header of your profile page or perhaps rather similar to the trophy cards, where you could also see what games i played recently. but that's more in facebooks than PSNPs ballpark ;)

So, everivody as a troll and no answer? 

I googled a bit and still no answer. So, I want to make one. I know where to start to use FB API's, but no clue about PSN API's. Stay tune!

--

A Lazy Pansnapio PSN user that don't want to sign up.

Edited by Pansnapio