Buy this game!

olimoo101

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought i about buying it along with Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and Tomb Raider DE; but honestly, my backlog is way huge and the last thing i need right now is to buy old games (some i already own on PS3) and get that backlog bigger. Once i clear some games from my list i will be ready to play ga,es coming out later this year

I thought i about buying it along with Battlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and Tomb Raider DE; but honestly, my backlog is way huge and the last thing i need right now is to buy old games (some i already own on PS3) and get that backlog bigger. Once i clear some games from my list i will be ready to play ga,es coming out later this year

A big backlog can be a death sentence for fun in gaming. Try not to focus too hard on the backlog though, you need to play games you just want to enjoy as well. I got my backlog on PS3 down to 10 (paid games) by still buying titles I wanted but doing less so, bought one game for every five of my backlog I completed or so.

Have you written down your backlog somewhere for yourself? Could make it easier to get through it.

Have you written down your backlog somewhere for yourself? Could make it easier to get through it.

Ain't nobody got time for that, hahaha. Honestly I have a shelf full of physical games and half I of them i haven't even started. Then there is the digital games, either PS+ or games I have bought discounted. Maybe if i brake a leg some day i will put a dent on that backlog.

I got Unravel yesterday, played a bit and it's really great. Only in the second level and already I'm scratching my head at some of the puzzles

I never got it full price because I was afraid it would be too short, but seeing the length of the first two levels alone make me believe this game is worth it - definitely the current discount price.

Ain't nobody got time for that, hahaha. Honestly I have a shelf full of physical games and half I of them i haven't even started. Then there is the digital games, either PS+ or games I have bought discounted. Maybe if i brake a leg some day i will put a dent on that backlog.

I have written it all down so I can keep my backlog relatively small. I've got a separate list for everything I got for free / on PS+.

Edited by BillyHorrible

• 3 months later...