Which Ratchet and Clank did you find the Easiest and the hardest to platinum?

patrickogorman19

Which Ratchet and Clank was the easiest and the hardest platinum in your Opinion?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ratchet and Clank did you find the easiest to platnium?

• Ratchet and Clank 1
    • Ratchet and Clank 2
    • Ratchet and Clank 3
    • Ratchet Deadlocked
    • Ratchet and clank a Crack in Time
    • Ratchet and Clank All for one
    • Ratchet and Clank QForce
    • Ratchet and clank into Nexus
    • Ratchet and clank PS4
  2. 2. Which Ratchet and Clank did you found the Hardest to Platinum?

• Ratchet and Clank 1
    • Ratchet and Clank 2
    • Ratchet and Clank 3
    • Ratchet Deadlocked
    • Ratchet and Clank A Crack In Time.
    • Ratchet and clank All For One
    • Ratchet and Clank QForce
    • Ratchet and Clank into Nexus
    • Ratchet and clank PS4

I found Ratchet Deadlocked the Easiest. And Ratchet and clank 1 was the Hardest to For Me.

I have every Ratchet and Clank platnium so I know how hard or Easiest each one is.

Ratchet And Clank 1 Difficulty 4/10

Ratchet and Clank 2 Difficulty 3/10

Ratchet and clank 3 Difficulty 3.5/10

Ratchet Deadlocked Difficulty 1.5/10

Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time 3/10

Ratchet and Clank All For one 2/10

Ratchet and Clank QForce 2.5/10

Ratchet and clank into Nexus 2.5/10

This is my opinion what's yours.

Edited by patrickogorman19

I found the second R&C the hardest only because of the space races and that one nano upgrade which can only be acquired with the glider. All the other ones are easy to plat, though the bolt grind in the first R&C game was very tedious (I never got the bolt farming exploit to work, so had to play the game almost 4 times).

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Ratchet and Clank 1 was my hardest because of the hover board stuff mainly. And the skill point for doing 4 different flips in the air was a bitch on vita with it's retarded hidden back buttons. Ratchet and Clank Gladiator/Deadlocked was my easiest.

Edited by ryankamal1998

• 2 months later...

R&C 1 was the hardest, due to the low health, lack of real strafing and some places are just a nightmare to get through, especially on low ammo. And I hated these moments when I had to use the Mag-Boots, the lack of guns made me an easy target for enemies, especially when they were out of my wrench throw range. 

Easiest is a tie between Full Frontal Assault(Or QForce to others) and Deadlocked, surprisingly getting the skill points wasn't an issue to getting them over and over on the PS2. So I guess that's a plus.

R&C 1 was the hardest, due to the low health, lack of real strafing and some places are just a nightmare to get through, especially on low ammo. And I hated these moments when I had to use the Mag-Boots, the lack of guns made me an easy target for enemies, especially when they were out of my wrench throw range. 

Easiest is a tie between Full Frontal Assault(Or QForce to others) and Deadlocked, surprisingly getting the skill points wasn't an issue to getting them over and over on the PS2. So I guess that's a plus.

Overall ratchet and clank has pretty easy platniums.I wish one day they will make it harder or grindy just so it doesn't lower rarity.

I would say either QForce or Nexus were the easiest because they were smaller with less to do, and A Crack in Time was "hardest" (none are hard really) because you had to complete the game on hard difficulty and collect one million bolts without spending them.

I don't like All 4 One, that's why I'm having a hard time getting the plat. The others were incredibly easy, not sure what everyone's difficulty issue is with Ratchet and Clank 1. Granted, the low health bar and strafing issues may be a bummer, but it's still one of my easiest plats. Maybe because I spent countless hours on it on the PS2.

Haven't platted Deadlocked (busy with it) and the PS4 one yet.

I don't have the plats, but I have beaten all of them, and found Size Matters (PSP) was the hardest. This may have been because I was like 8 when I played it but... still :P

True, of all the regular games (i.e., not counting FFA/QF nor A4O) Size Matters on the PSP was the hardest, at least for me as well.