What was the funniest thing/glitch thats ever happend to you in an Assassins Creed game

Ripleythehound

Played Dragon Age: Inquisition the other day. Was in the main village in the Hinterlands after completing the first main quest. Saw an important statue that I wanted to claim as a Landmark so I approached it and my character froze! Switched to another person in my party and exactly the same! Then the next one and the next! Had my whole party frozen in time around The Invisible Force-Field of Death Surrounding Stupid Statue... :huh: Just the first of MANY glitches in that Patience-Testing game!  :shakefist:

This happend yesterday when i was playing syndicate. I finished rescuing these kids and then i was an emblem. 

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTOSuj7SSs

Ps. I cannot upload it here because i'm at work. I'm not allowed to download anything on the drive. :P

edit: I call this one THE FLASH :P This was in Unity, wasn't doing a thing with my controller 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBD5rrgHIck

Edited by TimboTorres

I don't know how funny it is to describe, but my funniest glitch was in Prince of Persia Sands of Time. I was running across a collapsing bridge and jumped just as the bridge vanished under my feet. The game apparently didn't know how to handle it because my character was launched vertical into the sky, then proceeded to zip from left to right across the sky, getting smaller in the distance, all while wailing a death scream. Best part was the prince cut in with his traditional "No, no, no. That's not the way it happened. Shall I start again?"

EDIT seeing that this is PS4: I would say Ac unity. Trying to engage in combat but Arno just moved his sword and body as if he were having a seizure, during these course of events, never having swung his sword at the enemy once. I've died more than a total of 20 times due to this glitch. It was almost funny the first time but that quickly stopped being the case. Or having my co-op partner shoot into the sky and application crash was kinda funny.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW