Let's finish Persona 4 Golden.

I think you have to have the Rise lines happen in battle unless it's something like the main character is low on health

Referring to my own post here; http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/28499-hardcore-risette-fan-help/page-2#entry924806; lines outside of battle that pertain to a character's low health DO count towards HRF, and there's potentially 3 to be had for everyone (dunno if Senpai has 3 though).

Thanks ^^ and yeah I think I will go for it since its   :P the sequel for the game looks better :D

Oh yeah, are you getting Estival Versus on the PS4 or Vita?

back on topic, damn I'm not ready to take the plunge into P4G yet. Feels like such a big game! I recently finished P4 Dancing All Night and somewhat liked the characters.

Oh yeah, are you getting Estival Versus on the PS4 or Vita?

back on topic, damn I'm not ready to take the plunge into P4G yet. Feels like such a big game! I recently finished P4 Dancing All Night and somewhat liked the characters.

I would get both if its that enjoyable o.o or have separate trophy case. But mostly I will get the one at vita first :D since I prefer play where ever and when ever o.o

Haven't try Persona 4 Dancing All Night, is it any good o.o? I was plan play Persona 4 Ultimax since got it free last month XP

Edited by AristauesGiovani
  • Like 1

I would get both if its that enjoyable o.o or have separate trophy case. But mostly I will get the one at vita first :D since I prefer play where ever and when ever o.o

Haven't try Persona 4 Dancing All Night, is it any good o.o? I was plan play Persona 4 Ultimax since got it free last month XP

I enjoyed P4DAN enough to plat it twice.

But I'm really biased

• Like 1

I enjoyed P4DAN enough to plat it twice.

But I'm really biased

Plan get the game one day, lol too much game need to get on my list xD

Plus there's still lots I need to paly :0 hmm kinda lacking games for my PS4 xD

Just wondering do any here play Sword Art Online Re Hollow Fragment?

I ask since I use to play the other one on ps vita but kinda boring since solo all the time o.o

That's why if anyone play it, let's play online :D!

• Like 1

I ask since I use to play the other one on ps vita but kinda boring since solo all the time o.o

SAO is meant to be played Solo :awesome:

You are Kirito-kun :awesome:

Hollow Fragment was going to be my next let's finish event. I was just waiting for a few people (including myself) to finish P4G.

Both.

Hit me up when you wanna do it :P since I will take my time grinding other trophy for the time being :)

My favorite platinum for my favorite game.  Hope everyone is having as much fun completing it as I did.

I really enjoy it my side :) and to be honest I spend over 1 week non stop playing it xD

Too much having fun it seems :P

• Like 1

Sorry to ask about random stuff o.o

But in your guys suggestion which game out of this three should I choose to play next :D

- Criminal Girls Invite Only

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

- Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

I just bought the first game in your list because I was curious and had the money so try that.

I just bought the first game in your list because I was curious and had the money so try that.

Criminal Girls, yeah? o.o It's actually a good game well mostly to me since -cough- yeah.

Hope you enjoy the game, I finish it 100% on my old account o.o that's why plan to do it again on this account :3

• Like 1

I really enjoy it my side :) and to be honest I spend over 1 week non stop playing it xD

Too much having fun it seems :P

Awesome to hear.  If you haven't played Persona 3 yet, it is highly recommended (though I don't believe there is currently a version with trophies).

MARIE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :D

Glad to see another one who understands who the best girl is :awesome:

mariewouldactlikeshehatesthatyoucalledherthebestgirlbutwouldtotallyblush

Awesome to hear.  If you haven't played Persona 3 yet, it is highly recommended (though I don't believe there is currently a version with trophies).

I play Persona 3 and Persona 3 Portable, I can say the game is good ^^ I still l lean more in Persona 4 Golden not Persona 4.

The reason is Chie in game voice change and I love the new version :D

Sadly Persona 3 games don't have trophy :0 but get it if you want to know the story and don't really care about trophy ^_^

• Like 1

I am already done with the first playthrough (I am sending this through my phone because for some reason I cannot access the site on my computer :() and I'm gonna take a short period of time before I tackle the rest of the stuff.

EDIT: NVM, the site is back on, I have no idea what happened.

Edited by DetectiveCJ