Games with Offline Servers

Jacob_Neal01

Yes, FIFA Soccer is just FIFA. I copied it from the OT, so maybe I should change it?

Yea, possibly... since the games here are named just FIFA and considering EA, they could actually release game with that name so to avoid confusion, I would remove the soccer part =)

Yearly reminder, that soccer is just US thing :awesome:

That's nothing compared to the stupidity of A-men 2 :D

Brilliant developers for the win =D

Well, PlayStation Home is already in the list for some reason, anyway... GoldenEye 007: Reloaded does NOT seem to be down yet as of one month ago, according to another site.

SingStar was actually announced on the official forums, but it's the old version, not the XMB crap currently available.

WWE '13 is confirmed as the "boosting thread" from another site has been closed, too. Same with WWE 2K14 and MLB 13: The Show.

Done :D

Operation Flashpoint : dragon rising  servers are down too :)

Shaun White Skateboarding and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered BattleCars should be removed, too.

And a small typo for 50 Cent: Blood on The Sand  -  Unkown (should be "Unknown"... anyway some games have "Unknown", others have "N/A" and others have incomplete dates like April ?, 2015)

ps: do we really need the spoiler tags for letters that have no games? :unsure:

Done :D (Spoiler tags for letters with no games will remain, just for my sanity xD. They may need to be used one day anyway)

Resistance 3 is still obtainable even with the servers closed.

Also Resistance: FoM doesn't even have trophies.

Not sure if you were making notes of that, but just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were.

Nice job BTW!

Battlefield:Bad Company 2 and TC's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier can be removed

Nice list man, but maybe you could add that Damnation and Hunted: Demon's Forge's platinums are still available

Yea, possibly... since the games here are named just FIFA and considering EA, they could actually release game with that name so to avoid confusion, I would remove the soccer part =)

Yearly reminder, that soccer is just US thing :awesome:

Silly US - Done :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've just noticed that the first MotorStorm game is missing from the list. With trophies or not, it should be there, as the first Resistance game is already in the list. However, it's not TRULY offline. The game updates, required for DLC (and most of them are paid), are still downloadable IN-GAME. This, and other few games like Resistance 1 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, used a different system to grab the updates: by trying to enter the online multiplayer modes. However, as of today, only MotorStorm survived (Resistance lost this feature but all DLC and updates come with the EU-only digital version, sadly not the same for GT5P, but who cares lol). So please, add the game and a note about that.

ps: it shut down the same day as Pacific Rift, AFAIK.

Edited by Lance_87

• 1 month later...

So, anyone else is going to manage this list since TC, like the previous one, disappeared? And like the previous one, i sent him a PM asking what he wants to do, he read it, but never replied. A little silly IMHO.

ps: we need to add Smart As for Vita and possibly other games.

Edited by Lance_87

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory HD July 16, 2014 

Isn't this game only single player? 

Removed :D

I've just noticed that the first MotorStorm game is missing from the list. With trophies or not, it should be there, as the first Resistance game is already in the list. However, it's not TRULY offline. The game updates, required for DLC (and most of them are paid), are still downloadable IN-GAME. This, and other few games like Resistance 1 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, used a different system to grab the updates: by trying to enter the online multiplayer modes. However, as of today, only MotorStorm survived (Resistance lost this feature but all DLC and updates come with the EU-only digital version, sadly not the same for GT5P, but who cares lol). So please, add the game and a note about that.

ps: it shut down the same day as Pacific Rift, AFAIK.

Added :D

So, anyone else is going to manage this list since TC, like the previous one, disappeared? And like the previous one, i sent him a PM asking what he wants to do, he read it, but never replied. A little silly IMHO.

ps: we need to add Smart As for Vita and possibly other games.

I forgot, there was no need for the recent snarky comment though. A simple reminder would've sufficed. I took a long break from Playstation, so had no need to come on here, so your message slipped under radar. What a shame. Fixed now

Yeah, DUST 514 just completely shut down May 31, 2016.

Added :D

Edited by Jacob_Neal01

I forgot, there was no need for the recent snarky comment though. A simple reminder would've sufficed. I took a long break from Playstation, so had no need to come on here, so your message slipped under radar. What a shame. Fixed now

Sorry bud, i thought it was going to be like the previous guy. Anyway thanks for the update. Could you also add the following games:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - January 27, 2015

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - November 17, 2015

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - August 25, 2015

Smart As - May 31, 2016

T@g - November 15, 2015

Also add a small note to Resistance: Fall of Man if you can, since it used a similar system as MotorStorm to get the game updates, but they were shut down for this game: the game updates come with the digital version available in EU.

ps: does anyone think we should add PSP games to the list, for completion's sake? Since they were the first to use PSN at all...

Edited by Lance_87

Sorry bud, i thought it was going to be like the previous guy. Anyway thanks for the update. Could you also add the following games:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - January 27, 2015

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 - November 17, 2015

Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 - August 25, 2015

Smart As - May 31, 2016

T@g - November 15, 2015

Also add a small note to Resistance: Fall of Man if you can, since it used a similar system as MotorStorm to get the game updates, but they were shut down for this game: the game updates come with the digital version available in EU.

ps: does anyone think we should add PSP games to the list, for completion's sake? Since they were the first to use PSN at all...

No hard feelings. All added on :D 

In regards to PSP games, I'm not fond of the idea. While a few reasons are actually good ones, the main one is that there would be LOTS of them, and I can't be bothered xD

Thx, usefull resource :)

Good to hear!

Are you guys sure the old FIFA titles after '12 were shut down? AFAIK it's only impossible to get the Platinum, not play them online. They aren't even listed in the official server status page.

@Jacob: i don't think there are many PSP games with offline servers. This is the list from the official PlayStation site:

Resistance Retribution (mislabeled as a Vita title)

Everybody's Golf 2
Lemmings
World Tour Soccer 2
Twisted Metal: Head-on
Killzone Liberation
MotorStorm Arctic Edge
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3
SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo
SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike
Super Stardust Portable
Syphon Filter: Combat Ops
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
Tekken Dark Resurrection
THE EYE OF JUDGMENT LEGENDS
WipEout Pulse
White Knight Chronicles: Origins

Also LittleBigPlanet for PSP is shutting down on July 31, 2016.

Edited by Lance_87

Are you guys sure the old FIFA titles after '12 were shut down? AFAIK it's only impossible to get the Platinum, not play them online. They aren't even listed in the official server status page.

Yeah, the old FIFA titles were shut down. I don't get the point "after" '12, because there is still FIFA 13, which their servers are online. 

@Jacob: i don't think there are many PSP games with offline servers. This is the list from the official PlayStation site:

Resistance Retribution (mislabeled as a Vita title)

Everybody's Golf 2

Lemmings

World Tour Soccer 2

Twisted Metal: Head-on

Killzone Liberation

MotorStorm Arctic Edge

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 3

SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo

SOCOM: U.S. NAVY SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2

SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike

Super Stardust Portable

Syphon Filter: Combat Ops

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

Tekken Dark Resurrection

THE EYE OF JUDGMENT LEGENDS

WipEout Pulse

White Knight Chronicles: Origins

Also LittleBigPlanet for PSP is shutting down on July 31, 2016.

What? Killzone Liberation's servers are down?

Yeah, the old FIFA titles were shut down. I don't get the point "after" '12, because there is still FIFA 13, which their servers are online. 

What? Killzone Liberation's servers are down?

Yeah i meant FIFA 13, 14 and 15.

And yeah, apparently the Killzone Liberation servers were shut down. I didn't even know Super Stardust Portable had online capabilities, same for Tekken Dark Resurrection.

This thread is about offline servers, not games with working online features but unobtainable trophies. Do NOT add these games to the list.

Then I also recomend removing Army of Two 40th day from the list as the servers are still working.

...and if you dont mind me pointing out a few games that arent shutdown but are on this list :)

Battlefield 1943

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood

Dirt 2

Tom Clancy Endwar

Tom Clancy Hawx

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 4